It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 678
<< 675  676  677    679  680  681 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011
Actually my motto is "I don't want to be in any super secret club that would want me."

And now I must dry the tea from my monitor

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cingularity
www.youtube.com...

I only had to watch 15 seconds to agree with that one. Totally agree. It's true.

What is really cool (and I am still listening and now the video is saying this too) is that placebo effect is INCREASING. That just blows my mind... but also nothing surprises me.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I have a question: Have you all seen the new source page info?

"If you are expecting explosion, fire, death, and destruction then your mind is in the wrong place, and you will be disappointed. That is not what this is about."

Also, what was the number that was given to us when it would be "time"

oct282011.com/one

I think that's the password to the site posted above.
edit on 25-9-2011 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cingularity

Can humans alter probability through thought alone?

Correlation and causation.
Correlation does not imply causation.
Correlation proves causation.
Cause and effect.
And 'round, and 'round, and 'round, we go.
edit on 25-9-2011 by JourPolaire because: Link problemos.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Nice find! Deja vu too

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Okay so we've got.. Indiana phone number.

Someone posted something -- I am sorry, do not remember whether it was the site, or chatter on this thread; just recall it was about the hum, and it was somewhere near St Clair lake, MI... then there is the current photo on the site, which is park in Toronto...

I will call in day time. So is the picture of "go to the park" in Toronto?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
The remote viewer group posted earlier mentioned we needed to include UFO's and Disclosure and validating remote viewing to wind up on a time line where humans continue to live and not be a vacated surface planet by 2013.

Here is a very relevant talk on true multidimensional energy capacities.

Part of validating remote viewingis learning how to access and jump into the time line level we desire to be around us.Information from the above talk would be good to incorporate into a successive time line.

I have a view that we begin the focus on October 28,2011 and we perfect the jump by December 21, 2012.When I am looking ahead I see we work on this for a year and it is needed to begin seeing in the changes we desire.

We have to have the window opened by October 28, 2011 and be lifting to this level of acceptable experience.I've been having dreams about it.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Speaking of dreams....yesterday, inm y dream....I was standing on a cliff overlooking the vastness of the ocean and watched a sun/star descend slowly to Gaia. without great disturbance at all, it slowly lowered into the ocean(think stargate water surface (show) for visual ref) as if in reunion until it disappeared...shortly thereafter, the surface of Gaia slowly began to turn, shifting as it were, most peacefully...great peace when I awoke back into this dream we walk around in...much love, kate

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker
On a side note and more seriously, has anyone here bothered/got interested in digging more the relation between oct28 and projectpixels?
Very funny —interesting— background in terms of previously said cipher and all.
Has anyone called Cameron Henkel or David Gooden?

I think 0pen does not like the emails I am sending him at all.

I emailed last night saying 'hello, I'm at the gate, now what?".
Eh…
So I just proceeded.
Good boy!

I have looked into the Henkel/Gooden link and I think it could be a deadend. When looking at the wayback.archive.org/ it looks like the activity dropped off in 2007. I think from there the domain was purchased by someone else. If someone is willing to pay $10 the full domain history can be looked up at domaintools.com.

I tried chasing down the "human project" angle and stumbled on a curious item.
Seems two ladies are working on a new ipad program called "The Human Project". The app is to be launched this October at TEDx Dubai. From the TEDx Dubai website:

THE HUMAN PROJECT
At the beginning of the 21st century we humans find ourselves in a bit of an existential pickle. Some of us are even placing bets that we will not live to see the 22nd century. Erika and Anna think that it all depends on who you see when you look in the mirror.

BIO
Erika Ilves and Anna Stillwell spend most of their waking hours understanding where we come from as a species, how we got to the present moment, what the big challenges of our time are, and where we should go next as a species and why.

The website for the app project is www.humanprojectapp.com
I looked up the registration date for the app page and it is curious to me that both the app website and oct28 websites where registered the same day. Also of note, one of the ladies on the human project used to work for TANDBERG which is now part of Cisco. And 'Cisco' 222 is the name signed on some of the emails said to be from the oct28 site.

All that could just be one big coincidence and I wouldn't be surprised if it is. With such vague information, connections can be seen everywhere!

I did have one thought while researching project pixels. Could they (oct28) be using the word "project" as a verb rather then a noun? As in "project your own pixels"?

OiO

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by cingularity
www.youtube.com...

What is really cool (and I am still listening and now the video is saying this too) is that placebo effect is INCREASING. That just blows my mind... but also nothing surprises me.

time to look up nocebo ("I will harm"), then. somebody out there might be working on making you sick.

-a bit off-topic maybe, but still, the choice is ours.
edit on 26-9-2011 by khnumkhufu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
00:00:00.006 = 0h, 0m, 0s, 6 milliseconds, blink of an eye
00:00:00.216 = 0h, 0m, 0s, 216 milliseconds, fingertip reaction time

phone number, once spotted in this form 409233/3735 milliseconds = both blink & touch

**//||--_^ = clueless, but since it stands on it's own line and begins with "2=" the ans is either true or false, 0 or 1
():11:00:00:00.216 //||(//_[]) dunno, but look at the format above. Is this time or times?
011010110110010101111001 definitely binary
7038329?

I still think there's an eerie #load of synchronicity in the blink-182 "always" video. (time, mirror, multiple timelines/dimensions, mirrored time, the eye, touchy-feely lyrics) I just don't know why?
blink-182=?
keep always in mind?

edit on 26-9-2011 by khnumkhufu because: wolfram links

edit on 26-9-2011 by khnumkhufu because: blink-182 comment & link

edit on 26-9-2011 by khnumkhufu because: old phonenumber

edit on 26-9-2011 by khnumkhufu because: blink synchronicities

edit on 26-9-2011 by khnumkhufu because: ans italics. 'ans' is shorthand for answer in some code

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
We are all
0nE

...wondering if that's "we" or "we"?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
SBJ

sweet baby jesus

or Soul Body Journey?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

():11:00:00:00.216 //||(//_[]) dunno, but look at the format above. Is this time or times?
011010110110010101111001 definitely binary
7038329?

I never noticed the :11 and it's a good catch that it ends in .216, blink of eye.

As for the binary it was already determined to mean "Key"... but what's also interesting is that if you pop that into google your first hit is this ---

www.fanfiction.net...

I believe it is relevant. Someone put that binary repeatedly in that fanfiction excerpt on purpose, so it would be found as the first hit in google, no?

As for SBJ, Cingularity proposed it might mean "shall be joined."

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I believe it is relevant. Someone put that binary repeatedly in that fanfiction excerpt on purpose, so it would be found as the first hit in google, no?

As for SBJ, Cingularity proposed it might mean "shall be joined."

agree on the binary - common SEO technique. going to have a look into the bolded sections. btw It's chapter 2,6,3 on google now (guess they're all relevant). how did the binary translate into key? NM, found this and this
edit on 26-9-2011 by khnumkhufu because: NM/key links. btw SEO = search engine optimization

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
kingdom hearts reversed 2, ch 2

emphasized:

ch2:
But don't be afraid. You hold the mightiest weapon of all.
So don't forget: You are the one who will open the door.

ch3:
Be careful. Beyond that door lies a completely different world. But don't be afraid.
Come on, Riku! Don't tell me you're giving up already!

ch6:
Xurik, to the mansion! The time has come!

...It's a tl;dr for me, but apparently a parallel story to another.

edit on 26-9-2011 by khnumkhufu because: other chapters

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
lol, hex 1234321 (12343201) = 42

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

top topics

<< 675  676  677    679  680  681 >>

join