It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 674
104
<< 671  672  673    675  676  677 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by TNTarheel
 


Too stubborn to admit it i see. Who is egotistical now


Good grief, the thick is strong in you, Mo.
I mean…
thick.
edit on 25-9-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: (no reason given)




posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel
 


Continue along your path then, a simple observation by a random person with a random username is not something to get beaten up about.



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker

Originally posted by OveRcuRrEnteD
this is what happens when one has tunnel vision but only sees peripheral


I say:

we need a garage or a sizzling hot mechanics dude

wow! you really are 'something else" haha. I'm going to my garage to fix the muffler on my jeep right after I finish this tasty beer.



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel
 


Yeah but who is acting it out? Both of us what does that say about you?



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Good night, Khali. Rest well.

Do not take responsiblity for the bickering. There are no Kings or Queens on this thread. It is simply people being people.

Peace
edit on 9/25/2011 by TNTarheel because: changed a peach into peace...lol



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
reply to post by TNTarheel
 


Continue along your path then, a simple observation by a random person with a random username is not something to get beaten up about.


Very true, 200. I bear no bruises



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel
 


Peaches back, purple



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by TNTarheel
 


Yeah but who is acting it out? Both of us what does that say about you?


That we are one.



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker
reply to post by TNTarheel
 


Peaches back, purple


LOL...I think it is time for some food. I am hungry



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker
reply to post by TNTarheel
 


Peaches back, purple


LOL...I think it is time for some food. I am hungry


Your bloodsugar levels showed for a bit, eh? Haha. See? I'm that a bad f-ker

j/k



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker
reply to post by TNTarheel
 


Peaches back, purple


LOL...I think it is time for some food. I am hungry


Your bloodsugar levels showed for a bit, eh? Haha. See? I'm that a bad f-ker

j/k


I fear I am running out of patience, Walker. I have problems with those who talk, and talk, and talk, and talk but never take the first step needed to walk the walk.

I go now. Food, medication, meditation is my new mantra



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker

I have never felt attacked so I do not really grasp your premise.


Exactly.



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker

I have never felt attacked so I do not really grasp your premise.


Exactly.


Absolutely brilliant.
Dichotomy does not speak to you, right?



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This comment is directed to Gabriel, who posted on the Record --

record.oct282011.com...

You've chosen the name Gabriel -- the angel that brings word of the coming Messiah. Might I suggest that you yourself are "“so hopelessly dependant on the system, that you will fight to protect it"? It's just that your belief system is about Messiahs and Mary's, rather than TPTB. I don't know if that is anymore helpful -- it's still a thought form and a trap, is it not? Your illusion may simply be more appealing because it offers salvation, peace, happiness and all that good stuff.

I put angels in exact same category as aliens and demons. They are all part of the strategy to keep humans trapped in the 3D illusion. Angels deceive too.

Now, I'm not saying that is a BAD thing. If you look around, this creation is absolutely beautiful and a wonder to behold. I am not personally gunning for zero point because then it all disappears. Remember, the dot has no form, no dimension, no time or space or anything at all.



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011
 


That was nicely put.
Plain and simple.



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I am happy a couple of you enjoyed the video.


Now after reading a couple more pages, I am very glad this is all presented in a post. I could just imagine this conversation in real life. Would probably sound like a TV reality show, (Jerry Springer comes to mind), where everyone is speaking and no one is listening to the others. Funny it has kind of come down to semantics of each point of thought.

For one so concerned about the decline of this thread into chitchat and not about what was the main topic, they seem to have succumbed themselves into the exact thing they had abhorred to begin with. Go figure.

Can we perhaps put our hands back in our pockets and quit pointing fingers, and start using our minds in a perhaps more efficient way or positive manner, even if it does just remain chitchat?

Should I be concerned I am sitting here on my thrown in my sweats????



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker
 


Here you go.



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman
 


I also enjoyed that video thanks for posting



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
I am happy a couple of you enjoyed the video.


Now after reading a couple more pages, I am very glad this is all presented in a post. I could just imagine this conversation in real life. Would probably sound like a TV reality show, (Jerry Springer comes to mind), where everyone is speaking and no one is listening to the others. Funny it has kind of come down to semantics of each point of thought.

For one so concerned about the decline of this thread into chitchat and not about what was the main topic, they seem to have succumbed themselves into the exact thing they had abhorred to begin with. Go figure.

Can we perhaps put our hands back in our pockets and quit pointing fingers, and start using our minds in a perhaps more efficient way or positive manner, even if it does just remain chitchat?

Should I be concerned I am sitting here on my thrown in my sweats????


Absolutely not! I'm right there with you dear, only thrown into the utmost lovely pair of pink polka dots boxers you could imagine (but a slender cat at that, mind you).

Well, I asked whether anyone had bothered with cipher/projectpixels relation, but it got lost in the brouhaha of our Sunday school. You know how priests, are.



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This thread is now showing the current state of humanity.



new topics

top topics



 
104
<< 671  672  673    675  676  677 >>

log in

join