It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 640
<< 637  638  639    641  642  643 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Well, considering your Christ-like aura, you'd probably be on the GOOD side, Molimo.
As for me, I guess my black shiny horns are obvious? Yeah, you saw them. Kudos, man.
Does that make you feel better?
I hope so.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by KhaliWitch
Blessed be all,
I wish to warn every one that there are people who are using negative energy attacks on me and maybe also on others, I would like to reccomend the more experienced people to start placing barriers around them.
I have already done this and I am no longer feeling the effects.
Just warning people, not fearmongering. Do with this information what you like.

Namasté
edit on 22/9/2011 by KhaliWitch because: correcting typo

For those that are at this point scoffing it off as "overactive imagination" see this link:
www.wiccantogether.com... 0680%3AGroup%3A1973631
edit on 22/9/2011 by KhaliWitch because: (no reason given)

Bumping due to importance

Namasté

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

it is all in your way seeing the things going on, like i have said: sometimes i feel offended, but that is my ego...
my innerself, i will call it energy ( i have no other word all the others are loaded with perception...), can not feel that...
thats all about it.
where do you are ? Choose a place where do you feel comfortable...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Blessed be all,
I shall bid you good night and I will return tomorrow to continue.
Any questions about my for last post, ask them and bump them and I will answer them, that is a promise.

Namasté

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by KhaliWitch
Blessed be all,
I shall bid you good night and I will return tomorrow to continue.
Any questions about my for last post, ask them and bump them and I will answer them, that is a promise.

Namasté

Good night. Good luck with lucid dreaming!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

Thinker probably i was never really good with intution sheba also used an excerpt frome agesalius to describe me maybe i will let you know when i find it

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

I didn't claim to be the messiah im just trying to get things back on track

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

I didn't claim to be the messiah im just trying to get things back on track

I never said you are the messiah?
I would address to you using 'Master' if that was so.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
gn8 blessings fe all

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

G'night Vatel. Thanks for the groovy g'night of yours

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Molimo, you are all of them. To be the -- or rather, *a* -- Christ is to realize that all are facets of you.

Even TPTB are facets of you. Remember Judas?

Whether it was real or just a story, doesn't really matter. Some say the apostles were the 12 soul fragments of Jesus. If you read the bible you'll see that many of his apostles were referred to as his "twin." A very puzzling thing, how could Jesus have so many twins? By definition, there can be only two, right? I believe this is meant to tell us that each of these fragments represented slivers of the Christ. By becoming whole instead of fragmented, we reflect the full Christ in all his many fragments (including the Judas) and are Christs ourselves.

I can put this in a different analogy if you don't like the religious one.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

reply to post by vatel

Thinker probably i was never really good with intution sheba also used an excerpt frome agesalius to describe me maybe i will let you know when i find it

I'm sorry, I didn't save that. But please understand -- it was a stichomancy reading in the moment. It wasn't something I picked deliberately. It's a form of divination so if it applies, it wasn't coming from me. I'm more like a... channeler... but I really hate that word. I make a terrible New Ager.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

Here is the excerpt molimo

The excerpt represents the core issue or deciding factor on which you must meditate, and is drawn from Agesilaus by Xenophon:

laboured, sent round his own bodyguard of stalwart troopers with orders to their predecessors (an order they would act upon themselves) to charge the enemy at full gallop and not give him a chance to rally. The Thessalians, in face of this unexpected charge, either could not so much as rally, or in the attempt to do so were caught with their horses' flanks exposed to the enemy's attack. Polycharmus, the Pharsalian, a commandant of cavalry, did indeed succeed in wheeling, but was cut down with those about him sword in hand. This was the signal for a flight so extraordinary that dead and dying lined the road, and the living were captured wholesale, nor was a halt made until the pursuers reached Mount Narthacius. Here, midway between Pras

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011
[…] A very puzzling thing, how could Jesus have so many twins? By definition, there can be only two, right? […]

So much for the octomom..!

Sorry, I couldn't help that one.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

I know that but just because we are technically connected doesn't mean they are not in general very evil people humanity has a mind of its own and i mean individual minds and some of them are the kind that could put all of us in danger you may disagree but truthfully some just drag us down

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I know that but just because we are technically connected doesn't mean they are not in general very evil people humanity has a mind of its own and i mean individual minds and some of them are the kind that could put all of us in danger you may disagree but truthfully some just drag us down

As soon as you understand they are you and you are them, you'll be free, Molimo.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Its fine in fact i showed it to someone who is very good at reading people and said its pretty much me

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
... but some do like the prison. It's a choice. I came back to the prison because I like the mud and to roll around in it. Silent eternity is peaceful but peaceful can get boring... I'm a drama queen, what can I say?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Its fine in fact i showed it to someone who is very good at reading people and said its pretty much me

And the bear is your potential:

www.linsdomain.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I remember this thread being about oct282011.com

Does anyone have any idea what the phone number means?

oct282011.com...&code=4092333735

top topics

<< 637  638  639    641  642  643 >>

join