It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 643
<< 640  641  642    644  645  646 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

I think Steve Jobs will now sell his private jet,
knowing you won't buy one of his, excellent, toys

I love mine. As a matter of fact, I'm typing this
on a 27" quad iMac, or my sweet humming MacPro.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

I wont be deducting any nonexistent points but i will try to give the best guidance i can offer if anyone has any ideas just u2u me if you feel like it and make sure to let people know i pretty much took over and silent this is for you

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ApolloEnigma

Hmm that's a good one. Define love and I'll start
looking for it.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Sorry, I don't u2u so is it ok if I just
comment in here?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Thanks Mo, I love Radiohead!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Whatever you feel works

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Geez, I only now notice your post count. Are
you on ATS all day? Do you happen to work
at my company, alot of people there lurk on
sites all day instead of doing some wotrk.

I actually thought that you and 200457 we're
now in charge of this thread?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I mostly pretend to work the higher ups dont care and no i dont work at the same company and i never thought about that 200457 want to help me managing this thread?
edit on 22-9-2011 by Molimo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hot news:

At CERN they have discovered a neutrino
that went FASTER than the speed of LIGHT.

They are puzzled and Einstein's theory can
now be moved to the bin.

Awesome!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

If that is faster than the speed of light then does that mean there is something faster? And how fast was it?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourbrain323
It starts out with a question. How much of it is real?
The skepticism sets in, and lessens your appeal
Next, you study conspiracy, develop some theories
And become extra wary of all your previous learned material
Your tolerence for stupidity degrades
Most of your friends seem to be trapped in the maze
You narrow your associates down to the few you can stand
And even they sometimes wonder what's going on in that head of yours
You study east and western philosophy, psychology, physics
You think a lot more, and start to question existence
You wonder about your nervous system's limits
You tamper with reality maps, and then ask hallucinogenic induced
"Who am I's? What am I? Am I forever?"
All information breathes in the shallow dark hells of never
You can see where it's leading. You wish you were dreaming
If the castle crumbles no one's there to put it back together
Have you ever felt yourself slippin' away?
Where all you think about's your sanity, and how it decayed?
There's no place to run, no place to hide
You can't escape from inside, and you're losing your mind
You try to think of when it started, and ask yourself why
But each thought deepens the sickness and completes the desert dry
FEAR FEEDS THE DERANGEMENT OF THE INNER EYE
With nothing left you find yourself falling to madness so you dive..

Loved that. Thought I would bump it.

Nice!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Now that is beyond fantastic! WoW! Don't you love science? Always revising the book(s) for the better. Thanks for posting that one Snewpers!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

It could mean something other than a phone number if we kept ringing it just to listen to a morse code its probably somewhere else if jourplolaire was here hes good at these things but then im not really sure if he could figure it out either.

The wiki says the MOrse code says PLEASE REALIZE

So we have this number 4092333735 gives the clue or knowledge PLEASE REALIZE

Next [email protected]

Perhaps it means to please realize and BE OPEN @ October 28, 2011

To me besides opening ones inner self one needs to be OPEN to one's genuine feelings and thoughts not hidden and deceptive. We should be OPEN we are all one red blood so safe to be our genuine selfs as we are ONE. This appears we are in a lucid dream. We can dream master if we have no doubts and be genuine not playing duality. We need to be in the plane where we are REAL no being bad or pretending to be better and always perfect as if we ever are. We can pretend or see things into creation just seeing in line with our heart, but it has to line up and resonate with our inner truth of our heart plane. We've all in measures lived falsely either in occasions not rising to the dark experiences we may have fallen into or chosen even if by just not owning up to them keeping silent and keeping silent adding to the illusion we are some perfect standard we don't even want to be or think is a good standard any way.

We are to learn we can be true to our heart and just experience things and not experience things letting others push their beliefs as better over or you will be shut off, exlcluded or even go to "hell".

Maybe it will be international confesstion day.and we are to be open that everything every one is being open about was just an experience and they can say what lesson they learned out of it. We agree to have no judgment on it as we just pretend we are not an animal/mammal when obviously we are. Leave old earth consciousness of doubt behind, things turning into opposite of what you mostly felt inside but the doubt skewed it into warped outcome.Doubt slants the outcome, the story. To line up straight, be open knowing even if separate and of separate opinion all are one family of humans.

It said we would need this number in the future for connection. Perhaps it just meant to please realize for connection to be open October 28, 2011. It should knock us out of the lucid dream duality program to one where the genuine prevails. Go into your deepest self deep in nature or at a park with all with the intent of being genuine to imagineer together seeing everyone uninhibited accepted at whatever comes to decide to create to experience.

Here's a country fair where the city comes out how they ever want to be and all do the entertainment. At night very late after midnight is more OPEN and is everyone who decided to help put the fair on or friends they invite for the real party.It's the Oregon Country Fair. People are all in agreement not being inhibited is the goal. Be your self and it is OK and all the strangers and neighbors getting along with it. You stop agreeing to be the audience with others writing the story and just watching and trying to fit in, go along and let "entertainers' really live. Here YOU, the town, or everyone who comes to the park for the fair is the entertainment or doing their genuine thing.

edit on 22-9-2011 by BlueberryHillBlueStar because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2011 by BlueberryHillBlueStar because: Stream didn't embed right.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

You're welcome. And it's not from some obscure
blog but Nature.com.

It would indeed (at least) question Einsteins
relativity theory, yay!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Originally posted by Molimo

It could mean something other than a phone number if we kept ringing it just to listen to a morse code its probably somewhere else if jourplolaire was here hes good at these things but then im not really sure if he could figure it out either.

The wiki says the MOrse code says PLEASE REALIZE

So we have this number 4092333735 gives the clue or knowledge PLEASE REALIZE

Next [email protected]

Perhaps it means to please realize and BE OPEN @ October 28, 2011

To me besides opening ones inner self one needs to be OPEN to one's genuine feelings and thoughts not hidden and deceptive. We should be OPEN we are all one red blood so safe to be our genuine selfs as we are ONE. This appears we are in a lucid dream. We can dream master if we have no doubts and be genuine not playing duality. We need to be in the plane where we are REAL no being bad or pretending to be better and always perfect as if we ever are. We can pretend or see things into creation just seeing in line with our heart, but it has to line up and resonate with our inner truth of our heart plane. We've all in measures lived falsely either in occasions not rising to the dark experiences we may have fallen into or chosen even if by just not owning up to them keeping silent and keeping silent adding to the illusion we are some perfect standard we don't even want to be or think is a good standard any way.

We are to learn we can be true to our heart and just experience things and not experience things letting others push their beliefs as better over or you will be shut off, exlcluded or even go to "hell".

Maybe it will be international confesstion day.and we are to be open that everything every one is being open about was just an experience and they can say what lesson they learned out of it. We agree to have no judgment on it as we just pretend we are not an animal/mammal when obviously we are. Leave old earth consciousness of doubt behind, things turning into opposite of what you mostly felt inside but the doubt skewed it into warped outcome.Doubt slants the outcome, the story. To line up straight, be open knowing even if separate and of separate opinion all are one family of humans.

It said we would need this number in the future for connection. Perhaps it just meant to please realize for connection to be open October 28, 2011. It should knock us out of the lucid dream duality program to one where the genuine prevails. Go into your deepest self deep in nature or at a park with all with the intent of being genuine to imagineer together seeing everyone uninhibited accepted at whatever comes to decide to create to experience.

Here's a country fair where the city comes out how they ever want to be and all do the entertainment. At night very late after midnight is more OPEN and is everyone who decided to help put the fair on or friends they invite for the real party.It's the Oregon Country Fair. People are all in agreement not being inhibited is the goal. Be your self and it is OK and all the strangers and neighbors getting along with it. You stop agreeing to be the audience with others writing the story and just watching and trying to fit in, go along and let "entertainers' really live. Here YOU, the town, or everyone who comes to the park for the fair is the entertainment or doing their genuine thing.

www.youtube.com...

That was a great post thank you for sharing all of that. Also, did you get my email?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

This is great! Looks like the Ozora or Boom Festivals!
Very cool!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
Hot news:

At CERN they have discovered a neutrino
that went FASTER than the speed of LIGHT.

They are puzzled and Einstein's theory can
now be moved to the bin.

Awesome!

Dah dah dah.

See this.

Or maybe read this.

Love
edit on 22-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

So does that mean everything else he said is wrong as well?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Interesting but can you confirm this?

new topics

top topics

<< 640  641  642    644  645  646 >>

join