It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 561
<< 558  559  560    562  563  564 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustEve

Originally posted by sheba2011

Perhaps we should stop fantasizing we're protagonists in some sci-fi thriller about the ''end of days''...that we are the ''chosen ones'' who are about to unlock the mysteries of the Universe etc by solving riddles and puzzles with our amazing,super skills *tongue in cheek*,i find that incredibly arrogant and selfish...whether this whole thing is a project or the real deal,it doesn't matter if the manuals given to us do indeed 'work'.I haven't visited in quite a while and do not know whether anyone has actually used them to be honest,but it seems to me that this is the core and that's where we might want to focus on..and then everything else given to us in the form of ''clues'' might get a whole new meaning and stop being so enigmatic and mind-boggling.....but then again,what do i know?I'm just a happy camper,lol.Have a pleasant morning/afternoon/evening everyone. Semper Fidelis

Quite ironic coming from someone with the name "Just Eve."

LOL

Not if one understands what it means.
Btw i never thought i'd be replying to someone whose name reminded me of the brand of catfood i give to my beloved pet......that makes me enjoy it even more!

You have no idea what you just said, or why I'm going to say, "why thank you" and send you hugs and kisses.

Purring...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

There are some things in this life that need to be destroyed before it destroys everything else kill or be killed but he didn't start a nuclear holocaust so you didn't have to

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Like alice in wonderland also i am constantly told i am crazy crazy but not insane

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Huh just looked into the buzzing noise I heard and it sounds like the beginning stages of astral projection

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmirror
reply to post by Molimo

Who are the TPTB anyway? Are they just something we can throw our fear on (a boogyman). Someone we blame at the end of the day without taking responsiblity for our own life? This is the thing...these so called TPTB that people claim are doing the world in, to which no one can truly account for, who only seem to be a small percent of people (anyone who is rich basically becomes evil) yet so many millions of people seem to be overcome by them. I feel they are just blame icons that people place their pain and anguish of life on (until of course the time they get the chance to become rich...lol...then they become best buddies). It is sort of an ego game where most are jealous of the said freedom they think they do not have, to which they see people with money have...so therefore they hate them. Pure jealousy to which most do not want to overcome the so called powers for the good of the whole, they want to becomes the so called powers.

It is important to realize that 'all' are people in this world, no matter the lifestyle or position they have in job. We are all in this together. If we focus on fighting the only thing that can help us, then how will that bring in a brighter future for all of us? We knock any rich person for donating to foundations, saying it is all a scam, yet alot of rich people do contibute a lot of the money to new technology and prosperity in countries that are suffering. They also offer solutions to education and fund scientific research. I think we read so much on the internet thinking it is all truth, without truly understanding the situation as a whole. Choosing only to focus on our struggle rather than the good that comes from things.

This is not to say there is not bad things taking place, for it only takes one bad egg to spoil the meal, even if 11 of them are of a good nature. We live in a world that encompasses both sides of reality, yet why focus on only one side through our struggle of accepting our position in life. We should not tarnish all eggs in the basket just because one is foul. We should consider everything with an open mind and without jealousy. For it is jealousy and our need to have control that takes away our true freedom, and stops us from enjoy all that we have...we are constantly wanting more and more without realizing and valuing the things that already encompass our life.

Re-quoting this because it bears repeating. Well said!

It surprises me when people say "we are all one" then turn around and point the finger at certain people or groups of people and say they're "bad" or "evil" or "rotten." You can't have it both ways, can you? You are either all one with the rotten parts included -- and those rotten parts are part of YOU -- or we are all divided into groups and countries and classes and individuals so we can conveniently turn our noses up in disgust at "those people."

Opened and SilentWalker are playing a different side of the chess board, that is true, but they're still part of the One. It wouldn't be a very fun game if one didn't have a worthy opponent to play it against.

Remember, it's all a game. The problem comes when people take the game too seriously.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by favouriteslave

Off topic but on that page but water with the 528Hz frequency called the LOVE frequency is placed in international water on july 21 2009 why am i not feeling the effects?

I don't think this is that far off topic, is it?

This post made me recall how the Baptists insisted that one be baptized in running water, not still water, as the Catholic church prescribes. Running water -- living water. Jesus was baptized in a river, on purpose.

Also there's something about Glastonbury... can't remember, something about one of the holy grails being placed in the spring water there.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Um... I just posted that on my facebook 5 minutes before you posted that.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Yeah but its not THE holy grail it could be something else for all we know and about glastonbury are you suggesting they could have been dumping the frequency there?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Now we are getting somewhere.

Thank you for that post. It was beautiful.

Star for you...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Perhaps we should stop fantasizing we're protagonists in some sci-fi thriller about the ''end of days''...that we are the ''chosen ones'' who are about to unlock the mysteries of the Universe etc by solving riddles and puzzles with our amazing,super skills *tongue in cheek*,i find that incredibly arrogant and selfish...whether this whole thing is a project or the real deal,it doesn't matter if the manuals given to us do indeed 'work'.I haven't visited in quite a while and do not know whether anyone has actually used them to be honest,but it seems to me that this is the core and that's where we might want to focus on..and then everything else given to us in the form of ''clues'' might get a whole new meaning and stop being so enigmatic and mind-boggling.....but then again,what do i know?I'm just a happy camper,lol.Have a pleasant morning/afternoon/evening everyone. Semper Fidelis

Quite ironic coming from someone with the name "Just Eve."

LOL

Not if one understands what it means.
Btw i never thought i'd be replying to someone whose name reminded me of the brand of catfood i give to my beloved pet......that makes me enjoy it even more!

You have no idea what you just said, or why I'm going to say, "why thank you" and send you hugs and kisses.

Purring...

Thank you for all that love,aren't you a sweetheart!
And Sheba is one of the best brands of catfood around.
My cat loves it. Again,thanks for the Love !

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katiereneethompson

Wow....I was just making an observation...nothing you said even entered my mind...hmmmm?...not sure how to be any more neutral but I guess I'll need to try harder. I'm not really sure how to respond...yes, i saw the double entendre in the word play...lol...it was what it triggered in my thoughts, not emotions....does my being a two spirit/transgendered clarify things for you a little as per your own observations of me as per my writings?...no harm no foul my friend, I just get a little awed with heavy judgments on my own trivialities and observations I write about...are we not just supposed to be looking for some answers here versus seeming to pass judgments on folks you may not know the first thing about? That is only an observation, not a judgment and, as i said, no harm no foul...i love you....peace, kate

I did not pass the first judgment, I am only a mirror.

But hugs and love back to you as well. No harm, no foul. You gave me an opportunity to express my frustrations with the current female-hating culture.

And, your observations are not trivial.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

It depends on how you view what our connection is like how i described it as wires and cables it doesn't mean your the same person

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by brokenbullet56

Um... I just posted that on my facebook 5 minutes before you posted that.

There are no coincidences. :-)

Welcome to the loony bin -- you've got great company!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

There are some things in this life that need to be destroyed before it destroys everything else kill or be killed but he didn't start a nuclear holocaust so you didn't have to

It's funny how this particular theme comes up over and over again in my life. I like to say I could never kill anyone --- even it was self-defense, or it was in defense of, say, my own children. But I don't know. Nobody can really say what they would or would not do until they are faced with such a situation. That's all I know.

That, and that I'm conveniently married to someone who's just waiting, waiting, waiting for that perfect opportunity to snap someone's neck with his bare hands.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

He might be glad when the "event" happens

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

It depends on how you view what our connection is like how i described it as wires and cables it doesn't mean your the same person

Work with the manuals some more, then get back to us on that one....

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

reply to post by JustEve

I wonder if some of the regulars on this thread are mentally stable

I am, and shall remain, quite sane

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
If anything I presented seems negative to the observer, then that is the observers VIEW.

It may not be negative to me in any way.

We are all trying to be heard and understood. We aren't all negative.

There are messages in everything I post that are not understood.

It is not me. It is you. The observer makes the belief what they want.

We continue to assign biased opinions on intentions and other biased opinions.

Don't we all have a different view about the sight? Don't we all want our view to be right? Is that not why we fight?
edit on 17-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 0pened

So 0pened, what are your intentions? What's your take?

If I remember correctly as soon as you made your account you were talking about photons and what they are made of. Want to explain that?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0pened
The observer makes the belief what they want.

Exactly.

<< 558  559  560    562  563  564 >>

join