It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 507
<< 504  505  506    508  509  510 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

Maybe it's your spirit guide i tried the spirit guide meditation 2 times and so far i know i have 3 of them but they tell me i have 5 the ones that i hear are a wolf,a gothic female and a shaman and some events happened that could be validations of their existence

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Who moved the thread to general chit chat?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReAdY2AsCeNd
reply to post by OveRcuRrEnteD

I didn't feel the quake, although I don't live far from it. Lots of people told me they felt it and even had things falling, not too far from where I live.

I have not heard any strange noises like I see being reported, but the other night, - I don't like to speak on this, cause heck everyone near me thinks I am going crazy anyway, speaking like this - my bestest girl friend and I were on the porch, I looked up in the sky and thought I saw a shooting star. I said something to my friend and when she looked over, it shot back up into the sky. It stayed stationary for some time. We both thought we were seeing things, and began talking about other things. I looked over again and I could see it dancing in the sky. Two of us saw it.

I don't remember if it was before or after I saw the numbers, but within a minute or two for sure. I saw what I thought for a second was a bird flying in front to the cloud. A small black speck quite a distance from where I was. It flew in one direction and then vanished completely. I thought maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me and then it appeared again a short distance from where it had disappeared. Flew in the opposite direction and then vanished again. It then reappeared, again a short distance from where it was before, flew in a c-like shape and vanished completely.
I have no idea what I saw. And actually, believe it or not, I'm not worried about what it was exactly. I just feel grateful that I was able to see it. It wasn't flashy or spectacular. Really just looked like whoever/whatever it was, was just having a good time on a beautiful September day!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

Maybe it's your spirit guide i tried the spirit guide meditation 2 times and so far i know i have 3 of them but they tell me i have 5 the ones that i hear are a wolf,a gothic female and a shaman and some events happened that could be validations of their existence

It's very possible. I have a couple of theories as to who/what it is. I like to keep it "somewhat" simple and think of her as my "creator" even though I know this could be wrong. She is definitely my guide though whoever she is.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Yeah i also talk to myself answering my own questions but that might just be me probably is

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Yeah i also talk to myself answering my own questions but that might just be me probably is

I am you
You are me
We are god

So essentially, we are both correct

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReAdY2AsCeNd
Thanks a bunch OneisOne. I had no clue how to do this.

Keep in mind I used a cheap cell phone to take these.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

ETA: Oops I messed that up. Any suggestions One? Was I supposed to remove the brackets also?

edit on 13-9-2011 by ReAdY2AsCeNd because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2011 by ReAdY2AsCeNd because: (no reason given)

You did pretty good!!! You just missed the [img] brakets. Impressive for a first try, some people don't make it past the log in part (I think there was a problem with it a few months ago).

So for the images to display, you would need to have [img ] before & [/img ] after the image URL.

here ya go....

if you want to see how it looks in the code, just hit "quote" in this post, that shows you the embedding.

Glad to have been of some help!
OiO
Edit.. missed the 1st photo in the list first time!
edit on 13-9-2011 by OneisOne because: added first photo!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Great pics Ready! Thanks One for helping her out, I knew someone could!

They look to me like com/chem trails... though I'm not the one who received the sight now am I?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Could be but since when were chemtrails red?
edit on 13-9-2011 by Molimo because: spelling

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Well, unfortunately, I have to head out to work in a few minutes.
It's been nice to be back in the conversation this morning.

Side note-
Kind of bummed I never made "the list"... maybe I'm not being cryptic enough....

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

You mean at the bottom of the pics? I took those to be a street light or something...
I was referring to the equal sign crossing over the moon. Look to be the color of ordinary clouds or trails to me...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Avatar sometimes it seems like you are reading my mind. When I took those pictures, I said the same to my friend, "Girl these look like chemtrails". There were lots of clouds in the sky that night. Some normal clouds and then these clouds that looked "low".

The funny thing is, that after I took those pictures, I looked up a little while later and the moon was enclosed, like in a box, by these clouds. My first thought was, since I can't seem to get eyes out of my head, is "wow this looks like an eye peering out of a window". I had taken my phone into the restroom (sorry TMI), and forgot it there when I came out. I wanted to get a picture of this also but by the time I made it back outside, the clouds had broke up and the "window" was no longer there.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Awwwwwww thank you One. I am pretty good at following directions. I could not have done it without ya!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
The more I think about it, it feels like maybe these dreams are different chapters of a book, as opposed to separate stories. The scenery is very much the same in each of them, though the setting is different every time. The first dream I was looking to buy a house. I found one we could afford (well below our price point) but to get on the "list" of potential buyers I had to sign a contract that I would "trade bodies" with someone. A process that required decapitation as part of it... The land everywhere in the dream was desolate... red clay and dead trees everywhere. I thought it was kind of like a new construction area...
The second dream we were actually about to move into a house, what was my sister-in-law's house. They had destroyed it before they moved out and we were having to do some serious remodeling. The landscaper that I hired destroyed what was left of the yard and surrounding property. Left nothing but red clay and dead trees...
And then this one....(we had a home at the top of the hill in the middle of the area effected by the fires though it was not directly hit or damaged)
Put them together and what?
I am searching and I fear what will be required.
I have found what I am looking for and there is more work to be done than expected.
I can see the spark of life among the desolation, the key to life itself, even though I may not yet know what it means....

Can anyone make out something I may be missing there?

'Destroy your house, and with the treasure hidden in it,
You will be able to build thousands of houses.
The treasure lies under it;
There is no help for it;
Hesitate not to pull it down;
do not tarry!' ~ Mathnawi-i-Manawi

The Hopi, specifically Grandfather Martin Gasweseoma of the Fire Clan, is the keeper of the 12 Tablets. I have had the pleasure of sitting with him in his home where he shared the tablets, Hopi prophecy, Mayan prophecy, and Middle Earth knowledge. Some say he is the last of the Hopi Elders keeping the old ways. The last tablet is missing a corner. Also notice the beheaded being. When the Creator returns IT will place the missing piece on the tablet fusing into one proving to be the One Creator.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bbfbc61d3d78.gif[/atsimg]

Does this mean we will literally have to be beheaded to ascend. Doubtful but we should not take our physical form too literally as being the sum of us. I take it as a metaphor for dissolving the ego, the mind-body we have made thinking it is the real us, and materialism. The esoteric Christ taught "The Kingdom of God is in you." We are the temple housing All that IS. This cannot be realized or experienced with the ego at the helm. The Stoic philosopher Seneca taught, "When you learn not to want, only then can I teach you how to live." It requires collapsing the ego and integrating it into the point of singularity. This should not be confuse with detesting or destroying the ego. The band Cake sums it up nicely in "Tougher Than It Is":

Well there is no such thing as you
It doesn't matter what you do
The more you try to qualify
The more it all will pass you by

Grandfather Martin described Prophecy Rock as a road or path (side note: the Maya refer to the Milky Way as the White Road that we are traveling on). He explained how the divide in the road is where many Hopi have gone the way of the Pahana (white brothers) while few Hopi have remained with the old ways which was mandated by Ma'saw (their Christ). Another metaphor for not permitting the ego to run the show. I think it was Clinton that is credited with, "keep it simple stupid."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dc2410264736.jpg[/atsimg]

The Hopi or Meso-American creation story speaks of the Twin Brother's of Creation. There were gods and deities before them but they are thought to be responsible for our current world. I assume this is metaphor for the moment the ego was made and fused with the soul. Another metaphor for this is the fall of Adam and Eve and expulsion from the Garden of Eden. They were existing in harmony with the Tree of Life (Yin) then the apple and then the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil (Yang). This is a constant in Open's message. This "fall" was a requirement to experience Self.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/757c95e60117.jpg[/atsimg]

Sorry, I'm at work and had to throw this together in haste but was compelled to respond to your dream Avatar22. Thank you for your contributions.
Namaste,

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Hmmm... the "chemtrails" are where the moon is. The red that you see is the street light. Maybe I need go back and look and see if I can see red in them.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ReAdY2AsCeNd

Ugh, I hate when that happens!

Thanks again for sharing the pics!
I really have to go now... hope to see you guys this evening when I get back!
Keep searching!!
Light and love to you

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AnotherSon

Thank you so much! I will def have to look deeper into that connection. I have always been fascinated with the Hopi's legends and hold them very dear. They seem full of truth to me.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AnotherSon

Thank you for sharing this! I am going to star your post!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
reply to post by favouriteslave

Are you referring to this:

These sounds being heard around the world are similar to the Tibetan Cave of the Spirits. WILD!

Edit: To suggest playing both videos at the same time. They seem to harmonically mesh very well although I do not have a trained musical ear.

Credit to Zorgon for posting 22-3-2011
edit on 13-9-2011 by AnotherSon because: play both vids at the same time

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherSon

Originally posted by stonedlion
reply to post by favouriteslave

Are you referring to this:

These sounds being heard around the world are similar to the Tibetan Cave of the Spirits. WILD!

Credit to Zorgon for posting 22-3-2011

No one else around me heard it except for my dog. My husband thought I was losing my mind. I suggested to him perhaps he cannot hear it or cannot hear it yet. I told him........eventually he will. I am able to because I have been able to see and hear things no one else can since my birth. I was already born with one foot on the other side. I cannot control when and where I hear and see, it comes and goes when it wants. I started thinking a few years back that I wasn't seeing ghost but breakthroughs to other dimensions. As if I'm able to see through the veil every so often. When I have seen through the veil, others around me are seeing the experience too. They say they only hear and see these things around "me" Except for my family. They all have this gift in one form or another. It leads me to believe it's definitely in our DNA, this ability to see and hear across the veil. My 6yr old son has it and has had it since birth.

top topics

<< 504  505  506    508  509  510 >>

join