It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 505
<< 502  503  504    506  507  508 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I've been wondering whether or not i should post this on here, and i guess i have come to the conclusion that i should because it might help some people understand. Maybe it wont but i guess it can't do much harm.

I emailed OPEN with a theory of my own. I have been following the thread sporadically as its almost impossible to follow it without having to spend hours reading 10;s of pages when you log on. From the cryptic clues and manuals that have been released, i emailed OPEN with my own thoughts, thoughts that i already had. Its refreshing to know that there are so many others out there who are going through the same spiritual journey!

This is what i emailed him, and his response. His response has me intrigued...

> Open,
>
> I understand that you probably dont have the time to respond to me
> personally as i'm sure there are many others who have and are
> contacting you. I haven't been folowing the thread on ATS fully as i
> struggle to get the time and it is growing too quickly to follow the
> conversations. That being said, a lot of what has surfaced is things
> i
> feel i already know. I have a theory on this and was hoping you could
> possibly shed some light on my thoughts to see if my own conclusions
> are in any shape or form on the right path.
>
> I believe in a creator, the creator is me and i am it. Without it i
> dont exist and without me it doesnt exist. We are infinite and
> finite.
> I hear the creator every day but i cant listen to him. I see the
> creator every day but i cant find him. I can see and hear myself
> though, myself being you and myself being the creator. I don't need
> to
> hear or see the creator because i can see and hear myself. My reality
> is what i have made, i know my reality is tangiable and controllable
> but i cannot change it on my own, i need myself, others and the
> creator to change it. I need myself to change it. I am a creator,
> there is no destruction, only creation. There is no sadness, hate,
> fear. There is no order, there is no chaos, there is no white, there
> is no black, there is only design and purpose. Cause and effect are
> the same, hate and love are the same, right and wrong are the same,
> the creator and I are the same.
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Jamie McLeod

Bingo. Stay close.

I don't get the "stay close" part, can anyone shed some light on this?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Very poetic thought. I apprectiate your views, thank your for sharing.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Check the www.oct282011.com page. It's changed again. Now it is showing what our thoughts are bringing to us to experience unless we choose love and realize we are one people. Oh no, now our thoughts are dragging out the alien card to get us all to unite as one humanity since earth changes haven't been enough. We could make this a lot simpler to get to the fifth world.

I had been watching these videos which search around for the others connected. We have got to let the material world go and focus on relation and love. PLEASE.

This Cherokee got an award for his Hope Vision on the two paths of choice but this one goes into detail on our thoughts literally making droughts opposite wars across the world. Explains TX issues.

Here is the classic one he made that summarizes the urgent situation:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
I've been wondering whether or not i should post this on here, and i guess i have come to the conclusion that i should because it might help some people understand. Maybe it wont but i guess it can't do much harm.

I emailed OPEN with a theory of my own. I have been following the thread sporadically as its almost impossible to follow it without having to spend hours reading 10;s of pages when you log on. From the cryptic clues and manuals that have been released, i emailed OPEN with my own thoughts, thoughts that i already had. Its refreshing to know that there are so many others out there who are going through the same spiritual journey!

This is what i emailed him, and his response. His response has me intrigued...

> Open,
>
> I understand that you probably dont have the time to respond to me
> personally as i'm sure there are many others who have and are
> contacting you. I haven't been folowing the thread on ATS fully as i
> struggle to get the time and it is growing too quickly to follow the
> conversations. That being said, a lot of what has surfaced is things
> i
> feel i already know. I have a theory on this and was hoping you could
> possibly shed some light on my thoughts to see if my own conclusions
> are in any shape or form on the right path.
>
> I believe in a creator, the creator is me and i am it. Without it i
> dont exist and without me it doesnt exist. We are infinite and
> finite.
> I hear the creator every day but i cant listen to him. I see the
> creator every day but i cant find him. I can see and hear myself
> though, myself being you and myself being the creator. I don't need
> to
> hear or see the creator because i can see and hear myself. My reality
> is what i have made, i know my reality is tangiable and controllable
> but i cannot change it on my own, i need myself, others and the
> creator to change it. I need myself to change it. I am a creator,
> there is no destruction, only creation. There is no sadness, hate,
> fear. There is no order, there is no chaos, there is no white, there
> is no black, there is only design and purpose. Cause and effect are
> the same, hate and love are the same, right and wrong are the same,
> the creator and I are the same.
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Jamie McLeod

Bingo. Stay close.

I don't get the "stay close" part, can anyone shed some light on this?

Jamie, I believe if you look at the change on his page now and the videos I posted showing how WE are the creators and the effects of our angst upon our world showing up at increasing intensity and speed due to the nature of shifting over to the fifth world, you will see why he says to stay close. What we get as our "world" depends not only on the path WE as an individual choose but WE as a collective as we are ONE humanity.It's going to take a certain number of us who have realized this for those not quite there yet. Just like you can steer hurricanes to calm down but it sure helps if everyone wasn't upset causing them in the first place.He wants you to stay close to the information as it takes no judgment on duality to create the best. Watch the Cherokee videos.Most native Americans and indigenous people all remember these things. There is more on the related you tube videos for you uploaded by the same person. IMHO.

Still I choose LOVE. Have to call it a night. XOXOXO.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
New addition. This video has been embedded in the main page.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by 200457
Hello all, anything new?

Edit: Guess ya'll are asleeping.
edit on 13-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

Please check the links in my sig. Thank you friend.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
This may or may not have been posted, I have fallen behind due to the growth of this forum; it appears as though 1234)*---*(4321 could be viewed as a mIrOr image.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
This may or may not have been posted, I have fallen behind due to the growth of this forum; it appears as though 1234)*---*(4321 could be viewed as a mIrOr image.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TripleSalCal

That is plausible.
Also with all this talk of 2012, 9/11, ELEnin, and let's not forget the economy, consciousness as we noe it has got a giant list of possible concentrated thought to manipulate it's existence. That's just my two sense anyhow.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by check_himu
New addition. This video has been embedded in the main page.

Well, there ya go...
Open thinks the aliens are coming.
They just may be, who knows?

Oh, Druid, might not want to bother wasting your breath.
People hate to give up their entertainment, ya know

edit on 9/13/2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Now if I remember correctly the webpage displayed [lucid] (doubt) recently.
If .[....] is to be tied into all of the recent developments, perhaps:

The dot outside of the brackets is "us" if you will, with the four dots inside the brackets standing for REAL.
The dictionary defines lucid as: "Rational, and mentally clear, especially only for a period between episodes of delirium or psychosis."

Lucid Dreaming: "The phenomenon of the mind consciously perceiving and recognizing it is dreaming, while also having the boundless ability to manipulate the dreamscape or faux-reality."

But what if this faux-reality was actually true reality, discovered and made clear to each of us upon reaching lucidity, leaving what we believe to be our true reality as "episodes of delirium/psychosis"

I do hope that is somewhat understandable?
I have trouble explaining my thoughts in text.

- Also: within the parenthesis on the site, it appears a somewhat random phone number is generated each time the page loads. Keeping in mind the amount of traffic this website receives, it is safe to say that a vast amount of telephone numbers have appeared here. Maybe this is to encourage one to doubt each and everyone of us sharing this perceived reality in an attempt to aid us, the dot outside of the brackets, in achieving lucidity and reaching true reality.

edit on 13-9-2011 by Patefacio because: It must be do e.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Good morning to you all!
I have finally caught up with this thread and feel that I have something to say. So much has happened this weekend and I have felt like I needed to absorb rather than contribute.
The new vid on the main page almost put me into tears. I have felt the change coming my entire life, and those of you who have been here from the beginning may remember a couple of posts I made to that effect.
Now, I'm not certain how much I believe in the alien aspect of these changes. Don't get me wrong, I do not doubt that there is life out side of our planet, or even that there are parallel universes with life of their own. I have felt for years now that this alignment we are approaching with the Milky Way center is going to have a great impact on us here on Earth. Now, what that impact will be, I have no idea. But, you can't tell me that (if nothing else) moving into line with such a gravitational force as that in the center of our galaxy will not effect us here. If the moon has the power to control the tides, would it not stand to reason that our galaxy has powers yet to be seen?

Now, something happened to me on Sunday that I was afraid to mention here, for fear of being looked at as crazy. But, I really feel I need to share it. I was sitting on my porch steps looking at the clouds. I focused on one cloud while I pondered over everything we have learned and shared here. Numbers never came into my mind during this time, only questions like "Are we on the right track" etc.
Suddenly, a shadow within the cloud changed into the number 9. Very clear, and I know that if anyone had been around to show it to they would have seen it (not like looking for pictures in the clouds where I might see a bunny and you see a turtle). After I gazed in shock and disbelief for a few moments the 9 changed to a 3, I literally jumped! Then the 3 changed into 14 (this time the numbers were laying on their side). Then the process became less clear, and I think maybe what I saw from then on was my own mind digging for more, so I don't know how much to believe. The 14 changed into an = , and the = the changed into what looked like the key that has appeared a couple of times in the oct28 page and links.

I don't know what to think of this. It still has me spooked and in awe all at the same time. I know I did not imagine this.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Druid, Thank you for the posts, I starred them both.

You have been one of the main posters on this thread & hopefully others will take the time to review what you wrote and consider it.

--------------

I believe it was posted at some point in this thread that "open" stated in an email the he/she saw something they were not supposed to & the propose of the website is to share the information. As far as I have seen, nothing hinted at on the oct28 site has been a revelation, all information is available thru websites, internet videos and books.

As far as the Oct 28, 2011 date goes. Anyone that tracks alternative media or thoughts knows that date. I for one can't think of that date without thinking of Dark Knight (anyone that is not familiar can ATS search D4rk Kn1ght). Maybe "open" is in the same vein, just focusing on the metaphysical aspect rather than physical survival.

I have no idea what will happen on that date. But I can say that if it is some galactic super beings showing up to transcend people to a better place, I'm just fine where I am at. To put it bluntly, leave me the heck alone. I like my life, I love my family, I even appreciate the stuggles I face because that is what life is all about to me, living. If they want to "shift" people, take the poor with no hope, the sick, the ones starving and those that beg to their God for a better place. I have enlightenment and I choose this.

To those seeking, studying and pondering; always continue. Never settle for what you think you know. And never "know" something unless you know it's opposite.

OiO

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

I don't think Open's intent here was to inform us of an impending alien arrival, regardless of whether or not it's true.

Since this whole thing began we've all been seeking something tangible to latch onto, some shred of validity to this message. I view this video as Open's way of giving us just that. Despite whatever viewpoint one holds regarding the current affairs of our world, and what the future may bring, the evidence being brought forth in this video is real, it's measurable, and it gives credence to our condition.

Is it all truly just a coincidence?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Now, as to last night's dream...
There seems to be a recurring pattern to some of my dreams lately. Last night as well as at least two others have had what feel like a wasteland as at least part of the setting.
This time it was because of fire. The entire area was nothing but dirt and dead trees. We met some people on the road who said it was because a couple of houses close by had burned to the ground. Apparently the fires had gotten out of hand because everything you could see was destroyed, even though the destruction did not look to be fire related, just dead.
We ran into some of the neighbors who said that a baby belonging to one of the other families in the area had died. We immediately went to them to see what we could do to help. When we got there the entire family was sitting outside crying over their loss and there were others there trying to console them. I asked to see the baby and went straight to the room it was in. When I looked in on it, the baby was not dead, just sleeping. I picked him up and began rocking him and caressing him as if he were my own. For some reason I was not surprised by all of this. Someone walked into the room and saw me with him. They couldn't believe it. There is no way they could have been wrong, the baby had died in the fire, and they had seen with their own eyes that he was dead before I arrived.

Schrodinger's cat perhaps?
Could it be that my conscious decision that the baby was not dead is what kept him alive?
Or could it be that there is always a tiny spark of life within the desolation that will begin the process anew? Noah's olive branch so to speak...
Or could it be something else entirely?
Thoughts?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
Could it be that my conscious decision that the baby was not dead is what kept him alive?
Or could it be that there is always a tiny spark of life within the desolation that will begin the process anew? Noah's olive branch so to speak...
Thoughts?

All of the above? Maybe it has something to do with your /vision/ in the clouds. I keep feeling that the compass is relevant to this also in terms of opportunity to change /our/ path...
I'm terrible at explaining my thoughts with a keyboard lol

wow, another sync for me. I have been reading around the web and just following the 'white rabbit' so to speak and after posting the above I clicked back to a blog I was reading and this was where I continued:

"We have trouble looking at the truth of the situation because it’s really glimpsing the collective wounding and the mirror of our own humanity. If I look outside of myself and see this shadow of humanity; the destructive side, the exploitative side, the controlling side and the righteous entitled side, then I have to begin resolving the same things internally."
edit on 13-9-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: another thought

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patefacio
Now if I remember correctly the webpage displayed [lucid] (doubt) recently.
If .[....] is to be tied into all of the recent developments, perhaps:

The dot outside of the brackets is "us" if you will, with the four dots inside the brackets standing for REAL.
The dictionary defines lucid as: "Rational, and mentally clear, especially only for a period between episodes of delirium or psychosis."

Lucid Dreaming: "The phenomenon of the mind consciously perceiving and recognizing it is dreaming, while also having the boundless ability to manipulate the dreamscape or faux-reality."

But what if this faux-reality was actually true reality, discovered and made clear to each of us upon reaching lucidity, leaving what we believe to be our true reality as "episodes of delirium/psychosis"

I do hope that is somewhat understandable?
I have trouble explaining my thoughts in text.

- Also: within the parenthesis on the site, it appears a somewhat random phone number is generated each time the page loads. Keeping in mind the amount of traffic this website receives, it is safe to say that a vast amount of telephone numbers have appeared here. Maybe this is to encourage one to doubt each and everyone of us sharing this perceived reality in an attempt to aid us, the dot outside of the brackets, in achieving lucidity and reaching true reality.

edit on 13-9-2011 by Patefacio because: It must be do e.

Good explanation

I lucid dream constantly and I have since I was a toddler. I have the ability to control the dreams and go back into them if I awake. I can go back into them the next day and even years later if I choose. I love lucid dreaming.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
Now, as to last night's dream...
There seems to be a recurring pattern to some of my dreams lately. Last night as well as at least two others have had what feel like a wasteland as at least part of the setting.
This time it was because of fire. The entire area was nothing but dirt and dead trees. We met some people on the road who said it was because a couple of houses close by had burned to the ground. Apparently the fires had gotten out of hand because everything you could see was destroyed, even though the destruction did not look to be fire related, just dead.
We ran into some of the neighbors who said that a baby belonging to one of the other families in the area had died. We immediately went to them to see what we could do to help. When we got there the entire family was sitting outside crying over their loss and there were others there trying to console them. I asked to see the baby and went straight to the room it was in. When I looked in on it, the baby was not dead, just sleeping. I picked him up and began rocking him and caressing him as if he were my own. For some reason I was not surprised by all of this. Someone walked into the room and saw me with him. They couldn't believe it. There is no way they could have been wrong, the baby had died in the fire, and they had seen with their own eyes that he was dead before I arrived.

Thoughts?

Amazing dream! Perspective is everything

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Something I need to tell you all. In the embedded video there is the strange sound coming from the ground, a screeching grinding noise.

Oct 19th 2010 I began hearing this noise. I have several posts about it here on ATS. It's what started happening at the same time I had my massive OBE that took me to the white library of knowledge. I heard it a few times afterwards too. I also spotted two unidentified object in the sky of which I made Mufon reports. In my life I've seen 3 UFO's, got pictures of two of them. Many other people at ATS have been hearing the strange noises in the sky too, I'm not the only one. It is the scariest noise EVER. My dog heard it and howled and yelped like she was dying!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar22

Good morning Avatar,

You are not crazy! I saw some of what you saw 2 nights ago. Thought I might be the one who is crazy - whew. I didn't get the chance to see the numbers that you mentioned but I did see the =. However when I saw it, the moon was in the middle of the =. I was so astonished at what I saw I took pix of it. They didn't turn out that great but I am going to upload them to my computer. I don't know how to share pictures on here. If anyone would like to see them, I will take any advice on how to get them to this thread.

Thanks for sharing that Avatar.

top topics

<< 502  503  504    506  507  508 >>

join