It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 458
<< 455  456  457    459  460  461 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by KhaliWitch

Did you use scenes on the internet?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

'Course they are. What Billy differentiated is the way to get to the answers.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam

'Course they are. What Billy differentiated is the way to get to the answers.

Good morning, Fraam
Yes, I understand Billy's post.

EDIT: I should have explained myself better, yes?

We all learn differently, yes? Some are able to walk the path of understanding to get answers. Others need answers in order to be able to take that first step toward understanding. Or so I believe. No one person's opinion is more valuable than another's.
edit on 9/11/2011 by TNTarheel because: expanded thoughts

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Some people here are saying they don't hear the music anymore because i do do you have your speakers/amplifiers and your volume up? and the third line on the website is yellow now

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
Some people here are saying they don't hear the music anymore because i do do you have your speakers/amplifiers and your volume up? and the third line on the website is yellow now

Good morning, Molimo

I hear no music. My speakers are on, the volume is turned up, sound is active on my computer.

The source shows the music is set to auto-start and loop.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by boomerdude
Back at the beginning of this thread I mentioned Pi, The Golden Ratio and Xeno's Paradox. It didn't receive any response but there was something about how math relates to this puzzle Open has offered us. I think part of what Open is trying to say is that, when Elenin makes it's closest approach it will be time to push it's trajectory outward via Global Consciousness. If we do not do this by Oct 28th it will be too late. That is because when Elenin swings around the Sun and comes back at us we will be directly in it's path. So start pushing folks!

I'm sorry if this sounds rude but... What math? Where does it ever mention Elenin? I'm confused as to how you arrived at that conclusion.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Good morning to you too except its the afternoon where i live

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

reply to post by buddhatrance

If we somehow could measure love in most people it would be pretty low

LOL!

Or one could say, the level of fear is high in most. The way society works, a stream of bad news by msm, doing the rat race to survive... Several pages back there was mention that love is what remains after the removal of fear. We all have it, we are it, but it's clouded by the other frequency.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Yeah someone might say they aren't afraid but they really do have fear it is just shown when a destruction event happens but what about the ones who do feel fear but don't run and act brave
edit on 11-9-2011 by Molimo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Yeah someone might say they aren't afraid but they really do have fear it is just shown when a destruction event happens but what about the ones who do feel fear but don't run and act brave
edit on 11-9-2011 by Molimo because: (no reason given)

If I understand correctly what you mean:

In case of a destruction event, that kind of fear is dictated by a natural survival instinct. Those who are brave and don't run to help others, are able to overcome that instinct out of love.

Chronic fear is what causes a sense of separation. Fear to let go of ego. It scrambles the frequency of love on a regular basis.

Just my take on it.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
If you no longer hear the music playing on the website it's because you're using a web browser that doesn't support HTML5. Upgrade your browsers!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by stonedlion
If you no longer hear the music playing on the website it's because you're using a web browser that doesn't support HTML5. Upgrade your browsers!

I heard it when I first went to the site last night and after I refreshed it was gone and no matter how many times I refreshed it didn't come back. I thought that was strange.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
EDIT: I should have caught up before replying!! I'll leave my original reply at the bottom of this post anyhow.....

I also agree that each of us has different 'needs' when it comes to learning/answers etc. as per TNTarheel's subsequent reply above.

If my tutor/mentor had just given me the answers, I could have solved future problems as long as they were very similar to the original problems I encountered when learning with him. But due to the way I was tought / learned, I was able to develop a better understanding, and could then in the future better solve any problems related to the subject by myself.

In other words, he tought me to fish, rather than feed me when I was hungry.

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Originally posted by KBilly
Answers aren't understanding...

But are answers not the first step on the path to understanding?

Yep, but I feel it depends on how you come by those answers.

I was trying to say that often if an answer is just given, the message/truth/whatever is not always absorbed. Sometimes it is better to discover answers for yourself, which aids a greater understanding.

Sometimes people just want the easy 'answer' - e.g. the times tables can be learned as song, so if you are asked a multiplication question you can quickly go through the song to get the answer. Now, isn't it better to actually understand how multiplication works (rather than just remembering a song parrot fashion ) this then allows you to answer many more multiplication questions , even those that don't have answers 'within the song' - because you understand the underlying principles involved.

Imagine if all the info we've looked into during the course of this thread was just given as a page of links on the first page - or evn if just the manuals were posted - would anyone have followed those courses of investigation/research? Granted, some of us would, but many would just have lost interest very quickly.

Small steps on a journey will eventually get you to the destination, but sometimes the destination seems too big of a leap in one go, at the outset.

Now, I better catch up on the last few pages :-)

edit on 11-9-2011 by KBilly because: To add an extra reply above the quote.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I don't think this has been mentioned:

In the source code of the page with the Schrodinger's cat, it says

Interesting what's been happening around my number. It's been centered around what? You must see 4.

'around my number' must refer to 'his' phone number, but interpreted as milliseconds.
What happened at that time? (which has been calculated to be Sept. 10, 3:14 EST (was it a.m., or p.m.?)

'what's been happening, been centered around' something, I believe in the forums, our discussion? something relevant happened elsewhere?

ETA: the comment code is not showing. Working on it... Maybe now it will...

'must see 4' must be manual #4
so what happened must be related to people starting to see the same things by transference?

edit on 11-9-2011 by buddhatrance because: code

edit on 11-9-2011 by buddhatrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Morning everyone. I thought I'd share my experience with manual 3 last night. I was listening and tried the finger thing. After getting over how goofy I felt, it seemed as if when my finger was lower towards my nose, the sound was lower pitch, quieter, and when it was up towards my brow, it slightly amplified, increased pitch, frequency.

It was similar to (hope we have some guitar players in here) when you have the chord plugged into the amp, but not the guitar, and the other end of the chord picks up noise, and moving it has an effect on the noise. I think maybe it means that we are always receiving this frequency/broadcast, and just like a radio, we are able to tune into it? I'm not sure.

Anyone have similar experiences with 3?
edit on 11-9-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by KBilly

Its like getting an answer and you dont know what it means

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by KhaliWitch
reply to post by Plan2exist18

Yeah, but now the music is no longer playing and 2 of the counters are counting down, whilst the bottom counter is counting up, to pi!

Namasté

Jour found that you can still get back to the original main page by clicking on the dot outside the brackets. The original page has a few changes.

The door at the bottom loops back, as if there is a /key/ we are still missing.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Do i have to do the manuals from 1 to 4?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 200457

Could you please explain how you moved the finger? I am still not clear on what is shown in the manual.
What I mean is, did you touch the nose with the finger, or was it a few inches away?
Palm of the hand facing toward you or outward?

I haven't tried it that way yet, just focusing on the sound.
Only thing I tried, was to pretend I was opening the virtual third 'eyelid', by stroking the finger against the forehead.
Not sure if this is correct.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I don't remember having a slash here before.

Still focusing on material.. Held back.

409233/3735

new topics

top topics

<< 455  456  457    459  460  461 >>

join