It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 457
<< 454  455  456    458  459  460 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Possibly a combination of both? (EDIT to add: I don't think this is a cult)

I think Open has said in the past that some don't want this oct282011.com thing to continue, and I think then there's others running scans on the web site to try and find answers.

It's funny, this whole thing reminds me of a tutor/mentor I had once - he'd answer a question with a question, which would make me think a bit more. By 'tutoring' me in this way, I found my own answers to my own questions. He didn't spoon feed me answers - what would be the point?

Answers aren't understanding.....
edit on 11-9-2011 by KBilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

Either that or it's a better way for us to understand like showing someone how to fish instead of just telling them or it could be both

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by KBilly

I know it's not a cult i meant they think it's a cult so they're trying to stop it and about the answers i think i can come up with my own but i usually rely on other's opinions because im not really good on forming my own

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

Either that or it's a better way for us to understand like showing someone how to fish instead of just telling them or it could be both

I agree...but why move?

The site, as far into the comments i have read, refer to an event, a naturally occuring event...specifically, the end of a cycle, at the end of a cycle...which is upon us...the 'time', in terms of dates is irrelevant, except to us (because we measure time)...the yugas refer to the last cycle of these times, which are allied to all 'apocalypse' scenarios (in one sense)...incidentally, apocalypse means...revelation...revelation of what? (in the context of what is being discussed in this post).

Akushla

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I wanted to share some of my results from the manuals I've been able to try.

My partner and I tried the eye gazing last night. Things happened much quicker that I expected. His whle face turned grey, and wrinkly. Then back again. The greyness kept coming back into focus, and eventually I kept seeing an almost repitilian face staring back at me.

I can't tell you how GLAD I am for doing this! I've had a deep seated fear of experimenting too much with this kind of thing due to being afraid of seeing horrible things. But when it come down to it, and experiencing it, all I could think of was "I want to see it clearly, I love you no matter what I see". Doing this with my partner made me realise how much I *do* love him, and that no matter what my mind shows me, I can handle it, and it doesn't matter if it was my mind, his mind (our mind?). On a side note, his experience was my face morphing into a kitten and back

This led on to me being able to do the manual where you close your eyes and see the tunnel with no fear at long last. It's something I've tried many times, even before the site, but I usually fall asleep and lucid dream somewhere down the line, because fear blocks my path from here to there. This time I got results almost straight away... I felt vibrations rush through my head. This happened multiple times through the night, every time I woke briefly and went back to sleep. I don't remember anything else, but this is a huge step for me through my long standing fear barrier. I'm excited at where it will lead!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

From what i know it will either be NWO, A change in frequencies that most wont fit in so they wont ascend or a major destruction event like a nibiru or a nuclear war i also think aliens or the grays might come here

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by RainbowDreams

I tried that except it was myself because i was looking at a mirror but the most i would get is a blur then my eyes would strain maybe i have to do it with a person instead

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

From what i know it will either be NWO, A change in frequencies that most wont fit in so they wont ascend or a major destruction event like a nibiru or a nuclear war i also think aliens or the grays might come here

...or a combination of all of these.

The greys are a manufactured 'puppet'...niburu, aligning of planets et al are naturally occuring events allied to these natural cycles (above mentioned) which are 'brought on' by 'pulses' of these regularly occuring pulses...the event is inevitable, those who experience it will move from one 'reality' or 'phase' of existence, to another...those who do not, will enter a 'new' cycle, commensurate with the one we experience now, to spin on the wheel of life through another grand cycle.

Akushla

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by KBilly

I'd say I completely agree with that teaching method being the most meaningful for the student, but then again it takes a very wise teacher to enunciate the right questions and I hardly see it in this case.

Have a look here and you'll see what I mean.
edit on 11-9-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Just popping in to let everyone know I have not dropped from this page! It has been a busy weekend here in my little world, and it seems that every time I come by I'm many many pages behind.
Just want to say one thing (before I forget to mention it...) and then back to catch up...
I think I dreamed of the changes to the main page last night.... I don't remember details, but there was a confusion among everyone on here as to what had happened, everything on the page disappeared and we were left with just a few lines on a black page.
Now back to pg 448... ugh, hope to catch up to you all soon...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave

Originally posted by Fraam
reply to post by TNTarheel

I can't believe we are focusing on numbers at all

That is exactly where we should be focusing. For a while there I felt like I was talking to myself while everyone is arguing about who is who and on what list.

The language of creation is math, sacred geometry. Everything is about numbers and we have been "missing the point" with all the touch feely stuff. Don't get me wrong if thats what you are into, thats cool and I respect it but it's not my cup of tea as my brain only works in the other direction. Math proves god vs. God proves math. Science is god and god is science. Anyone ever read into the Tao of Physics?

Maybe, after I read that document cingularity found, about The Metaphysical Significance of Pi, I may expand my thoughts about this, but I just wanted to add:

I understand what you say, and the language of creation/god is math. It is amazing how everything follows an intelligent design. But I believe that mathematical patterns pertain to the construct/creation, not the creator. What I mean is, the language (math) is a tool, through which the intelligence speaks.

We have been talking about the two choices to be made, love or fear.

Can you measure Love with pi? And even if you could, it would tell you how love looks like, but not what it is, or who emanates it.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Blessed be.

Sorry that I left without saying Good night, but the internet went on the fritz again due to thunderstorms passing over all night!

I have been playing catch uo and I must say: I miss the music on the main page, it was so soothing and refreshing. Oh well, I'll just play some of my own in the background.

Kudo's to those that have such mathematical minds that they can understand how to calculate when the pi counter is going to reach pi!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Has anyone tried the gazing exercise on scenes of Nature??
I ask this because I did last night and
, The True Beauty of Nature was revealed and wow... I don't know the words to explain what I saw, but it was...........Mindblowingly Beautiful!!!
I would like to recommend everyone here to try it that way!!! It can not be explained, but experienced!!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
May the Goddesses smile benignly on those that have been taken from this world and may their Spirits reign free in the next life. Blessed be all.

Namasté

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Back at the beginning of this thread I mentioned Pi, The Golden Ratio and Xeno's Paradox. It didn't receive any response but there was something about how math relates to this puzzle Open has offered us. I think part of what Open is trying to say is that, when Elenin makes it's closest approach it will be time to push it's trajectory outward via Global Consciousness. If we do not do this by Oct 28th it will be too late. That is because when Elenin swings around the Sun and comes back at us we will be directly in it's path. So start pushing folks!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Been a while since i checked out the site - Ive been watching the Wiki as things have developed.

Going to the page this morning - 8:53am Mountain Time - and its all black.

2.3876771907277474e-12
.[....]

Music Playing

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Plan2exist18

Yeah, but now the music is no longer playing and 2 of the counters are counting down, whilst the bottom counter is counting up, to pi!

Namasté

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance

If we somehow could measure love in most people it would be pretty low

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by KBilly
Answers aren't understanding...

But are answers not the first step on the path to understanding?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Probably me as well but i think my chakras could be taking effect

top topics

<< 454  455  456    458  459  460 >>

join