It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 425
<< 422  423  424    426  427  428 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

No it seems like they are all open. I don't think they are trying to trough us off track. I think open is trying to keep this thread open if you will.

Earlier tonight one of those users posted a link to a safe code that wasn't posted yet. The user linked the picture, and gave the **45 code. The picture link worked, but the 45 link didn't in thesafe. Once I pointed it out, a different one of those users responded thanks, then within a half hour the link worked.

The thing is. The site isn't all there. There is no point in tackling it because open is just posting the info here himself when he feels like it. There are multiple occasions of a code magically starting to work.

Essentually, he is making it up as he goes and posting his "newsflashes" here under different accounts.

Suspects:
cingularity
CunninGStuntS
Druid42
Ivanova-post banned
killuminatiXIII
LightSpeedDriver
Molimo
Patefacio
ReAdY2AsCeNd
sheba2011
snewpers
thislifetimeismine
TripleSalCal
edit on 10-9-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by adraves

Makes sense it would explain where some of the information was coming from reminds me of when people started accusing druid of being open

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by adraves

Makes sense it would explain where some of the information was coming from reminds me of when people started accusing druid of being open

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Accidental double post

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

You have 600 posts and you don't know how to edit a post and just put *snip*?

I call this a triple post

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
err the only things i can recognise is the japanese character which means patience is a virtue and the picture of that cat which is called schrodinger's caty

en.wikipedia.org...'s_cat

most of it just looks like random jibberish

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by adraves
[more

Ok i will do that if it happens again

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by killuminatiXIII

Yeah you are suspect now too. You registered yesterday, and nearly all of your post so far have been one liners.

Suspects:
cingularity
CunninGStuntS
Druid42
Ivanova-post banned
killuminatiXIII
LightSpeedDriver
Molimo
Patefacio
ReAdY2AsCeNd
sheba2011
snewpers
thislifetimeismine
TripleSalCal

Edit~Notice how a normal user would rant and rave and reply right away about accusations. Not so much happening here now is there?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Just look at some of the regulars of this threads signatures and you will find the wiki information we have found so far is there

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by adraves

But a druid is always open. He shares what he knows to those who will listen.

To those wrapped into themselves, he simply shakes his head sadly. He moves along.

That is the druid's life.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by adraves
reply to post by sheba2011

How was your nap? You supposedly went to bed around 1 my time and are back on at 5. A whole 4-5hours of sleep! Amazing stamina.

I'll pay for it later. I'm on EST -- I went to bed around 12. My husband woke me up at 4:30 because he couldn't sleep and was scrounging around in the bathroom looking for the Tylenol. We are at that age when you tend to sleep less. Snoring, hot flashes, etc ...

Have you been on all night? What time zone are you in?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

The same time zone as you obviously. 5 hours away from that 24 hour mark. I have seen some fun patterns here since then. This is much more fun than on the October website.

I was wrapped up in the puzzles that led nowhere earlier today, then I started noticing the posting patterns here.

Suspects:
cingularity
CunninGStuntS
Druid42
Ivanova-post banned
killuminatiXIII
LightSpeedDriver
Molimo
Patefacio
ReAdY2AsCeNd
sheba2011
thislifetimeismine
TripleSalCal

Edit~Notice how a normal user would rant and rave and reply right away about accusations. Not so much happening here now is there?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

Just look at some of the regulars of this threads signatures and you will find the wiki information we have found so far is there

This is the same kind of cryptic crap all the other supposed users are posting. You just made the list. You didn't register that long ago did you? Hrm...

Suspects:
cingularity
CunninGStuntS
Druid42
Ivanova-post banned
killuminatiXIII
LightSpeedDriver
Molimo
Patefacio
ReAdY2AsCeNd
sheba2011
snewpers
thislifetimeismine
TripleSalCal

Edit~What is the suspect list? Well it is a magical thing full of magical coincidences and responses that seem to come from one user. Look at old posts and registration dates. u2u me mods if you want me to explain further.

Edit2~Notice how a normal user would rant and rave and reply right away about accusations. Not so much happening here now is there?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

reply to post by Molimo

No it seems like they are all open. I don't think they are trying to trough us off track. I think open is trying to keep this thread open if you will.

Earlier tonight one of those users posted a link to a safe code that wasn't posted yet. The user linked the picture, and gave the **45 code. The picture link worked, but the 45 link didn't in thesafe. Once I pointed it out, a different one of those users responded thanks, then within a half hour the link worked.

The thing is. The site isn't all there. There is no point in tackling it because open is just posting the info here himself when he feels like it. There are multiple occasions of a code magically starting to work.

Essentually, he is making it up as he goes and posting his "newsflashes" here under different accounts.

Edit:I took a name of the list of suspects.
Ivanova
sheba2011
ReAdY2AsCeNd
thislifetimeismine
Patefacio
LightSpeedDriver
cingularity
CunninGStuntS
TripleSalCal
Druid42
killuminatiXIII

First, if in your later post you are implying I am part of Open's team, let me assure you that I am in no way associated. If you need proof, let me know how I can prove it and I will.

Your theory above is a good one. This is very possible.

But if you are an 11, then you should already understand and you wouldn't be making paranoid accusations. You are me, I am you. I am also all of the people you listed above and you are too. We are also the ones that wrote and produced The Nines and Donnie Darko.... we can add the Matrix and Inception into that as well. That's what a collective consciousness is and it's how it works.

So in that sense, yes I changed the code on the web site. The version of "me" that is Open and is running a web site. And I also typed the post I am quoting because you are yet another version of me too. And I am all those people you listed and all the 7 billion people on the planet. When you look into the marble what is the only thing you do not see? The marble itself.

When I read the wikipedia article about "The Nines" -- a movie I've never even seen or heard of before (!) -- my mouth dropped open but also it just did not surprise me. Yes. I am a 9. I've known this now for awhile -- it's been a slow process accepting it. Over the past year -- YEAR. Longer than this site has been up. I have even used the description "it's like reality t.v." -- and yet I never even saw that movie. Bizarre.

But it's also a lover's game. I have a co-conspirator who's also dreaming all this up from his eternal formless space-- am I right, Open?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Edit~What is the suspect list? Well it is a magical thing full of magical coincidences and responses that seem to come from one user. Look at old posts and registration dates. u2u me mods if you want me to explain further.

LOL... if you want magical coincidences, give me your email and I'll send you the 250 page synchronicity log I started keeping back in March.

Edit2~Notice how a normal user would rant and rave and reply right away about accusations. Not so much happening here now is there?

I'm not no normal user. Apparently I'm a nine!

Speaking of magical coincidences I just did a stichomancy reading, with your name as the question. (www.facade.com/stichomancy -- one of the ways the universe talks to me). Here is what I got:

adraves

The excerpt represents the core issue or deciding factor on which you must meditate, and is drawn from Seraphita by Honore de Balzac:

absurdity, we pass to details, what end are we to assign to the world? If all is God, all is reciprocally cause and effect; all is ONE as God is ONE, and we can perceive neither points of likeness nor points of difference. Can the real end be a rotation of Matter which subtilizes and disappears? In whatever sense it were done, would not this mechanical trick of Matter issuing from God and returning to God seem a sort of child's play? Why should God make himself gross with Matter? Under which form is he most God? Which has the ascendant, Matter or Spirit, when neither can in any way do wrong? Who can comprehend the Deity engaged in this perpetual business, by which he divides Himself into two Natures, one of which knows nothing, while the other knows

www.facade.com...

Freaky, huh?

This happens to me all the time. Welcome to my world. Synchronicity central.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Well here is a big
yours to that. You still stand on the list of suspects. Until a moderator u2us me questions my accusations, then I will keep accusing.

I know what open is doing. They are using web feedback to create new pages. It is leading new users on though. It comes off like a puzzle, but there is none. It is all generated on the spot and posted "magically" by an "0pen" user... There is no puzzle. There is only waiting and feedback.

Come everyone! Lets give these people some feedback they deserve!

Suspects:
cingularity
CunninGStuntS
Druid42
Ivanova-post banned
killuminatiXIII
LightSpeedDriver
Molimo
Patefacio
ReAdY2AsCeNd
sheba2011
snewpers
thislifetimeismine
TripleSalCal

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Geez, you people still haven't figured this out yet?
There's nothing at the end of this rainbow that you
do not already know.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

That is actually really creepy that you mentioned that site. I found it about 5 years ago and use it at least once a week. If you are using multiple accounts, knock it off. I don't care if we are one. We all have one voice, and we should all have one user name.

Suspects:
cingularity
CunninGStuntS
Druid42
Ivanova-post banned
killuminatiXIII
LightSpeedDriver
Molimo
Patefacio
ReAdY2AsCeNd
sheba2011
snewpers
thislifetimeismine
TripleSalCal

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

That is actually really creepy that you mentioned that site. I found it about 5 years ago and use it at least once a week.

LOL why am I not surprised?

I use it a lot too. And log what I get. Before bed yesterday, I put in "divide by zero most beautiful words" thinking maybe I'd get back a clue that could help us here. I got a reading from.............. The Land that Time Forgot:

was almost unendurable. So we decided to construct a palisaded camp.
Chapter 6
As we strolled slowly back toward the boat, planning and discussing this, we were suddenly startled by a loud and unmistakable detonation.
"A shell from the U-33!" exclaimed von Schoenvorts.
"What can be after signifyin'?" queried Olson.
"They are in trouble," I answered for all, "and it's up to us to get back to them. Drop that carcass," I directed the men carrying the meat, "and follow me!" I set off at a rapid run in the direction of the harbor.
We ran for the better part of a mile without hearing anything

Then I asked simply "help" and got this back --

The excerpt represents the core issue or deciding factor on which you must meditate, and is drawn from Intentions by Oscar Wilde:

to render, by visible form or colour, the marvel of what is invisible, the splendour of what is not seen. Their pictures are, as a natural consequence, insufferably tedious. They have degraded the invisible arts into the obvious arts, and the one thing not worth looking at is the obvious. I do not say that poet and painter may not treat of the same subject. They have always done so and will always do so. But while the poet can be pictorial or not, as he chooses, the painter must be pictorial always. For a painter is limited, not to what he sees in nature, but to what upon canvas may be seen.
And so, my dear Ernest, pictures of this kind will not really

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Not using multiple accounts. But for much of the time during business hours I was accessing the site through my company's VPN so if you ask the mods to check IP address that may confuse things. Now I am off the VPN and will remain off it all weekend.

new topics

top topics

<< 422  423  424    426  427  428 >>

join