It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I haven't got any emails today just got home, must be pretty busy though hard to get through if you didn't earlier. Anyway Ivanova. Welcome back, Aaron, and I's original view about you seems to be fact. Correct me if i am wrong

edit on 25-8-2011 by brokenbullet56 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

Found a new link off the site to a enlarged version of the pad lock

projectpixels.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
on a side note ladys and gents, the first counter that appeared last night would run out about an hour from now, however im not certain that this was intentional since the counter script changed drastically fairly quickly, but then was it actually a mistake or pointing to something?

it was initially set for 20 hours and some, I calculated that to land on 1am over here, so an hour from now. *shrug*

regarding the emails, apparently some replies are ignored, and apparently even the email adress keeps disappearing and bouncing emails, only to work again later. I have not personally sent an email, but I know they are watching this thread and the one or three at glp.

ed: for those that missed it, I mean the one that was counting down without having to refresh, the milliseconds we're drastically different than the counter we see now.
edit on 25/8/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AntoniusBlock

I just got threw right now. Didn't get a mailer daemon. Are you trying [email protected].. ??

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
got email from one of us that are connected

www.projectpixels.com...

any thoughts

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
thats apparently the one, but i've seen others complain of the mailer deamon initially, maybe they typed it wrong even...

ed: there is nothing in the source on those new ones, very odd.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsinaname

on a side note ladys and gents, the first counter that appeared last night would run out about an hour from now, however im not certain that this was intentional since the counter script changed drastically fairly quickly, but then was it actually a mistake or pointing to something?

it was initially set for 20 hours and some, I calculated that to land on 1am over here, so an hour from now. *shrug*

Alas, Babylon

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DankDeany
reply to post by AntoniusBlock

I just got threw right now. Didn't get a mailer daemon. Are you trying [email protected].. ??

if your connected in the emails and are replying all when sending it's possible some emails in the fwd have closed account or full so you messages are being sent to others that are valid

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddreamer2012

www.projectpixels.com...

any thoughts

nice one.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
=/ I am not the putin guy, im just paying more attention than you'd think.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DankDeany

Yes, I used that email, but I did not get a mailer daemon. I received a response that said that my email was delayed about 12 hours after I initially sent it.

I sent with a different email now but have not had a response either.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsinaname

regarding the emails, apparently some replies are ignored, and apparently even the email adress keeps disappearing and bouncing emails, only to work again later. I have not personally sent an email, but I know they are watching this thread and the one or three at glp.

ed: for those that missed it, I mean the one that was counting down without having to refresh, the milliseconds we're drastically different than the counter we see now.

Yeah I saw that. That was the _javascript that they accidently left the Voormedia copyright reference in. When I emailed them about it, they removed it straight away lol

link   
reply to post by luciddreamer2012

www.projectpixels.com...

any thoughts

Back to the cat's box? Meaning we can change the outcome? Or just pointing to a "placeholder" that can be changed.

I have a theory running round in my head that I have to admit I don't like one whit. When I have it worked out a bit more, I'll share and ask for thoughts.

Kinda funny, though, that page popped up after I listed "safe" as one of the passwords I tried.

link   
Could the missing word in the sentence be safe?

Seems to fit.

When i'm scared and you're close I feel _. It's hard to feel _ nowadays. Can you find where to be _ ? Wait there, and you'll be _

The 4 dots perhaps a clue as to how many letters?

link   

no source code for the image but i don't know why its enlarged so much
edit on 25-8-2011 by DankDeany because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Ivanova

Ivanova = Ivan = Ivan IV

25 August, 2011

" McCain has lashed out at Russia,
saying it could be the next country
to experience a Libya-style uprising. "

rt.com...

And today is Ivan The Terrible's birthday
But, I'm quite sure you knew that already.
edit on 25-8-2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
this

www.projectpixels.com...

is giving me brainfreeze. need to 'changeit', but to what? its not safe again.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsinaname

I suggested safe a few posts up

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
reply to post by luciddreamer2012

www.projectpixels.com...

any thoughts

Back to the cat's box? Meaning we can change the outcome? Or just pointing to a "placeholder" that can be changed.

I have a theory running round in my head that I have to admit I don't like one whit. When I have it worked out a bit more, I'll share and ask for thoughts.

Kinda funny, though, that page popped up after I listed "safe" as one of the passwords I tried.

when you got it worked out would love to hear

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DankDeany

no source code for the image but i don't know why its enlarged so much
edit on 25-8-2011 by DankDeany because: (no reason given)

Open Target

BIG open target.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join