It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Earth having a problem w/ disclosure due to nontrust -doubt -disbelief? What is the solution ATS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
[color=gold]

What I am getting at is, is it possible disclosure is on hold due to parts of Humanity not being willing to accept the REALITY of OTHERS. Some may feel the entire Earth population wont accept and may challenge disclosure and write it off as the blue beam project or some TPTB scam to trick some into self depopulation. Which in turn can cause ripples to a GREAT OPPORTUNITY if LOVE is REAL. SO in this thread if you can please post what you feel the issues are and also how to support the species in order to help them feel more comfortable with POTENTIAL DISCLOSURE from REAL ET/good not Alien/bad, not saying that Aliens wouldn't come either just discussing the more positive of the bunch.

NAMASTE*******

Modulators please relocate if in wrong area, thanks.

edit on 8/23/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
So I will go with the first idea/solution that came to mind. Maybe they SHOULD POST ON ATS AND SITES LIKE THIS
To break the ice a little....

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Why do anyone want disclosure from PTB if more than 70% of the people agree with aliens visiting planet earth. Also, what happens after disclosure or an alien invasion? PTB running for their lives or protecting us?

Its highly unlikely that disclosure will happen anytime soon unless the aliens themselves land and say enough is enough. Even if that happens so many people will either scream "blue beam" or "lol..pake!"

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
This is not rocket science. If you were a transglobal corporation controlling most of the world's energy resources (that you spent the best part of half a millennium getting control of) would you simple just give all this up? You obviously don't mix in wealthy circles if you say yes. They will destroy ANYONE who gets in their way - human, alien and everything in between. That is why disclosure never gets past a brief mention in the back pages of newspapers and is totally ignored by mainstream media. Look at all the work Dr Steven Greer has done with the disclosure project in the last twelve years or so and all the heavyweights he has recorded interviews with. Has it made the slightest bit of difference? Ask yourself why not?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
We don't have disclosure for two reasons.

1. We aren't technologically advanced enough. Just look at what happens in history when a more advanced.civilization makes contact with a less advanced one. We would expect tech handouts and would want et to.fix our problems for us. To an advanced race we are not worth the trouble or we aren't yet worthy of their cooperation.

2. We can't get it together when it comes to foreign relations. To an advanced race we are a primitive lot who still engage in tribal and religious warfare. We are destructive and reckless. We would be a danger to the intergalactic community is we all the sudden had ships in weapons that were up to et standards.
edit on 11/8/23 by metaldemon2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Earth has already signed and sealed a deal that will allow for full disclosure included in the signees is
The USA..
Only the time and date are to be determined..
Be patient please..the time is close at hand..
Ive heard its weeks or even days away..
Regards
Plazmuh

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mfc1PLAZMUH

Yeah because the general public is all privy to that information.

Lol

Right

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish
Why do anyone want disclosure from PTB if more than 70% of the people agree with aliens visiting planet earth.

I think this is where the issue is many may fear if there was interaction that it may be TPTB trying to mind trick people into some deceptive plan.

Also, what happens after disclosure or an alien invasion? PTB running for their lives or protecting us?

This is a major reason for some of the doubt as well. 1 doesnt know what tptb would do if disclosure or invasion but I hope there would be different outcomes for disclosure vs invasion.

Its highly unlikely that disclosure will happen anytime soon unless the aliens themselves land and say enough is enough. Even if that happens so many people will either scream "blue beam" or "lol..pake!"

I hear ya but hey maybe the CREATOR placed the stubborness deep within this heard to smell sense and defend against deception.

Thank you for you time

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Most 'earthlings' dont handle things well when someone from another country appears in the neighbourhood,let alone a being from further afield.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaronez
This is not rocket science. If you were a transglobal corporation controlling most of the world's energy resources (that you spent the best part of half a millennium getting control of) would you simple just give all this up?

Ahh yes business in the cosmos ehh?
From a business POV I can understand this POV. interesting.

You obviously don't mix in wealthy circles if you say yes.

NOPE reppin the MEEK, so wealth circles are just that to 1 to many I AM A SLAVE
why is it always like this!?!?!?

They will destroy ANYONE who gets in their way - human, alien and everything in between.

Yes this lil universe has shared the energy presence in this loca! And its clear there would be no easy way. Interesting you say Abaddon/destroy how ironic..

That is why disclosure never gets past a brief mention in the back pages of newspapers and is totally ignored by mainstream media. Look at all the work Dr Steven Greer has done with the disclosure project in the last twelve years or so and all the heavyweights he has recorded interviews with. Has it made the slightest bit of difference? Ask yourself why not?

I see his efforts and the outcomes, deep. And no need to ask as you said ts business. And when business is in motion any in the way can slow business.

Thank you for your inputs...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Easy with the coloured text there Ophiuchus , not good on the eyes

Disclosure .....Mmmmm , the only way it will happen is if it has to happen , in other words if it becomes apparent to TPTB that they are not in control of the agenda and are about to be caught in a lie , then maybe they would have to give forewarning of the arrival of our visitors .

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Disclosure? No one really knows anything. I think governments may be sitting on info that hasn't been disclosed because disclosing that info wouldn't add anything to the discussion but more confusion.

Here's the basic disclosure - "Stuff is going on, but we have no idea what". No government is going to admit that.

No, there aren't any deals signed. Our Space Brothers aren't here waiting for the right time to come forward. Slithery carnivorous warlike creatures aren't poised to swoop down and eat us whole.

So it isn't a problem of non-disclosure, for any reason other than admitting they're just as ignorant as the rest of us on this topic, isn't something likely to be disclosed. At this point, there isn't any solid "proof" that any life, from microbial to intelligent, exists anywhere but right here. Plenty of speculation, conjecture, fantasy, and delusion, and stories though. It's possible some people may have individual knowledge based on personal experience, but whatever that knowledge is, doesn't lend itself to anything more than anecdotal and thus suspect evidence, certainly not rising to the level of proof for a great many of us.

In my opinion, of course.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mfc1PLAZMUH

Earth has already signed and sealed a deal that will allow for full disclosure included in the signees is
The USA..
Only the time and date are to be determined..
Be patient please..the time is close at hand..
Ive heard its weeks or even days away..
Regards
Plazmuh

Your opinion ? ,or can you back that quite astounding statement up with some evidence ....and please don't say your sources say this .

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
We don't have disclosure for two reasons.

1. We aren't technologically advanced enough. Just look at what happens in history when a more advanced.civilization makes contact with a less advanced one. We would expect tech handouts and would want et to.fix our problems for us. To an advanced race we are not worth the trouble or we aren't yet worthy of their cooperation.

TO an advanced race YES, but to a FORCE CREATOR sent YOU may just be a lost HERD in need of ummm DIVINE SUPPORTS. 1 would imagine tho to them disclosure would be a rescue mission smh...

2. We can't get it together when it comes to foreign relations. To an advanced race we are a primitive lot who still engage in tribal and religious warfare. We are destructive and reckless. We would be a danger to the intergalactic community is we all the sudden had ships in weapons that were up to et standards.
edit on 11/8/23 by metaldemon2000 because: (no reason given)

Indeed again to a advanced race but a FORCE CREATOR SENT the POV may be different especially if this universal trapp is FULL and ready for ENERGY PROCESSING. WHERE DOES THIS LEAVE ADVANCE RACES TRAPPED WITHIN THE LIL UNIVERSE
Will they then acknoowledge the CREATOR OR DENY THE? As 1 is sure their data will show signs first of any universal changes or intraz of others unknown previous?

Keep your heads up.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
A few conditions must be met before first contact is even considered.

1. We must have achieved world govt. Yeah I know you all hate it but its the truth. We have to be in it for the best interests of society of a whole. Not just some countries.

2. We have to have a significant interest in spaced based industry. Mining, exploration and bases must be established on a large enough scale. We can be expected an invite to omicron persei 8 if we can't even go to mars. Plus the general populace has to accept spaced based industry as a necessity rather than the tax burden we view it as now.

3. Religious structure have to change. I don't care what the vatican says, most of their followers still believe in magic and a deity that is no more factual than santa claus. Muslims are even further behind. We have to accept that there is a universe and a purpose much bigger than we are whose interests go beyond the human race. Im not saying destroy religion but rather expand it to include other possibilities. Currently two of the major religions kill each other daily due to a supposed birthright that can never be proven.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing my friend. 1 does have the patience of a universal birth and close so 1 is patient. Many here concerned with deciet yes so 1 tries to assist minds if poss.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Keep in mind that the first law of political science is that a government's first duty is to protect itself from all threats external and internal. (We are seeing this play out daily both in our Western countries, Mid-East and in Japan. That law does not seem to ever be violated and is, in fact, why is is a LAW of political science.

The argument that always has been used to deny any type of disclosure, is that the people can't handle it. But guess what, when they want to start a damned war and put the entire population and country itself at risk they will do so for the worst of reasons.

The majority of the fear about contact with ETs resides in the positions of power in most big-shot governments, not within the citizenry--whom are nothing more than cannon fodder most times. The last thing they would fear about ETs would be that they come as foe and not as "friends." They don't want you sitting on your Uncle Alien's knee and learning what the Universe and Science is really all about. So, in a word (or two), they fear loss of control if not outright insurrection via a new dawning.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Yeah because the general public is all privy to that information.

Lol

Right

Why must they be general populace
Outta box , remember

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

One of the first questions asked to an advanced alien race will probably that of a religious nature. There will be one of two answers either no you are all wrong, which will lead to widespread chaos andreligious wars, possibly against the aliens or b. Our religious beliefs supercede yours and we expect you to conform. Anything else might be considered heresy and we either lose our entire culture and adopt theirs or declare religious war agaisnt our new friends. Or the aliens pretend they are the gods of old but this will only serve to enslave our race and will do nothing to propel us forward.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mandroids
Most 'earthlings' dont handle things well when someone from another country appears in the neighbourhood,let alone a being from further afield.

I understand my friend and its an issue with fear embedded in the hearts of many. Logic will cause many to be cautious which is understood but there has to be a way for them to see beyond the doubt that there is no deciet from SOME. ALL is another story. My hope is that if LOVING 1z come and approach with good intents they are not attacked and then they leave and then lets just say BOOM...... So there has got to be a way. 1 was thinking maybe let some walk onboard once cleansed w. their firearms. NOW I know you may say thats dangerous but if there is protection on board from pirates ect. not too deep then let them take a walk with video cams and all and then once they are don let them back off to go share their experiences (thins may require time) but it allows others to see the humans bahaving with the weapons and not destroying what they fear or dont understand. This somewhat will allow for advancement. NO if some walk on board and videos get jammed and a black out period is sensed then deceit will be sensed.

thank you

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join