It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Earth having a problem w/ disclosure due to nontrust -doubt -disbelief? What is the solution ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I see what you mean. Like if they kept quit for long time and lied about things to populace and eventually SEEN SOMETHING OR SOMETHINGS comming they had no clue how to evaluate or deal with, this could force some to share data to keep them in the leaders chair to say the least. Makes sense and sorry for the colors 1 forgot some eyes have issues with the spectrum vis...

Thanks for your input my friend

Be well

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Ok I.see where you are deriving your logic. Loving ones right? Here's the deal.
We are a dangerous species that has barley learned how to deal with one another as it is. These are hurdles we have to get past. Alien races don't just go about spreading love and technology across the galaxy just because they had a heartfelt moment. We might be viewed by the galactic community as an example of why just not any race should have the right to traverse the stars.

Imagine if you will us having the technology to go to another planet where we would encounter a primitive species. If their world has many resources or is more suitable than our planet in its living conditions consider that primitive race extinct. That's our nature. We are predatory animals. Our purpose is survival and expansion. These traits are top priority above all else. Personally I am a good natured person but my needs require the acquisition of the resouces required to feed my family. If these resources were ever in jeopardy or became scarce I would have to react in such a mannner to be able to aquire these resouces, even if it goes against my own morality. Such is the plight of a predatory being. Countries do the same but on a larger scale.
Aliens who have possibly passed these hurdles know the importance of getting past them. We have to.learn. whether loving or not, a race that has the ability to travel far distances in space knows better than to let love triumph over logic. Giving us advanced tech before we are ready would be a grave mistake.

Have you ever tried helping someone before who always let their emotions get the better of their logic? You can give then all the resources in the world but unless they can come to logical conclusions they willl continually react to their emotions and submit to destructive behaviour. The human race as a whole suffers from this problem.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

I see so basically those who are labeled CARETAKERS of HERD are in the same boat as many in the unknown, in your opinion. This would suprise many as many put MUCH belief in the caretakers knowing ALL. So if this is the case then patience is the only answer and maybe there is too much hope in tptb as far as them having power and not just being managers.

Thanks for your data shared

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The best answer in my opinion is to wait. I think that our next step in evolution outside of process of getting a new consciousness through awakening will be the proof of the UFO phenomenon. More than that, I am a firm believer we will know the real meaning and link between us and that E.T.s out there. Life is everywhere, as above so below.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

The argument that always has been used to deny any type of disclosure, is that the people can't handle it. But guess what, when they want to start a damned war and put the entire population and country itself at risk they will do so for the worst of reasons.

This is what I mean the populace deals with the most dramatizing threats here and continue to keep it movin. When I look at ALL these global WARS, Japan the GOM and other issues as a whole many deal with the population seems to go on with it its like a internal DONT GIVE UP EVEN IF????? energy is embedded within. SO 1 feels the population can take it, especially if gifts are shared in form of advance travel -science -tech. Gifts is some part of human nature so something to consider as ice breaker.

Originally posted by Aliensun
The majority of the fear about contact with ETs resides in the positions of power in most big-shot governments, not within the citizenry--whom are nothing more than cannon fodder most times. The last thing they would fear about ETs would be that they come as foe and not as "friends." They don't want you sitting on your Uncle Alien's knee and learning what the Universe and Science is really all about. So, in a word (or two), they fear loss of control if not outright insurrection via a new dawning.

Back to power loss
man I am such a slave:barf
But atleast Father knows best so its cool, in time.

Thank you for sharing
Be well

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

Yes the religious aspect can and will be a touchy area of discussion. I am sure the question will be asked. WHO CREATED YOU???? And the answer yes will have effects. Now as far as a religious galactic war is concerned. I look at it like this. If they have worship form of some kind it shows they ALSO SEEK a CREATOR of some kind. So a mid point MUST be met since they are showing the worshipping goes beyond Earth. If they say all Earth religions are wrong this will cause feelings to be hurt and caught. So if they were to make a statment like this 1 hopes compassion is displayed and not a finger pointing do as we say "youngsters" as we are GOD or GODS. Then some will ask maybe who said there was only 1 GOD?????? THIS WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE IF THEY CAN ANSWER THIS AS IT SPEAKS FROM THEIR OWN TONGUE and is a logical argument as THEY TOLD US THAT.

Thanks for your input

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

This is a logical answer wait and see/ patience. It seems this is how its being dealt with overall. Lets just sit back and wait till they are confident or more comfortable to come play. 1 has no prob. with that at all. what is time anyway

Thank you

edit on 8/23/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I don't think it will ever happen.

The PTB would not like it at all.

They would lose all their control over us peons.

Most of the populace is ignorant and would not be able to deal with it.

That is just the way it is and that is the way it will be.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I don't this the US President is going to let the topic of Disclosure interfere with him and 2012. If he is reelected I expect it might be something he would do before leaving in 2016. A new President is not likely to disclose since they will have a keen eye on re - election and one of the things you don't do in an election cycle is mention ET or spacecraft. Disclosure by the aliens themselves....? That is more likely.
Also need to make sure "Disclosure" is not government or NWO generated holographics.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by IamJustanAmerican

I feel what your saying but please have more hope. Peons not even Creator souls, you got it...

Be well

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

I don't this the US President is going to let the topic of Disclosure interfere with him and 2012. If he is reelected I expect it might be something he would do before leaving in 2016. A new President is not likely to disclose since they will have a keen eye on re - election and one of the things you don't do in an election cycle is mention ET or spacecraft.

1 can understand this from a political pov... Dont scare the voters even if its already pre set lol.

Originally posted by newcovenant
Disclosure by the aliens themselves....? That is more likely.
Also need to make sure "Disclosure" is not government or NWO generated holographics.

This is whay I made the threa to see the mindstates of some who would feel its a deceitful trick played by Earth govs. Against the Earth general populace... Thanks for adding to the thread.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Most humans de-generate genetically over time though given more than ample opportunities concerning spirituallity,birth control,right ways of health,etc..... Religion is a form of self-government,ie...how to treat ones self,others,animals and the Earth.... They over populate with the ferver of mosquitos! Thus forgetting all...
Soon they will see the out come of being shallow.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
It's not 'disclosure' that's important. The most important part is getting the technologies out to cure some of the horrible diseases that have been plaguing us. Disclosure is a very very very very very slow process. Admittance will come when everyone will just accept such a reality. Patience is important, but pressing the issue will always help.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Irunini

[color=gold]

Goddess Inanna/Ishtar, I see what you mean. Somewhat that there have been many genetic cycles of humans-the blood within. With these various genetic cycles humanity has had opportunity to enhance itself Spiritually - physically and socially. But due to the (blood) being stretched across so many genetic cycles the overall outcome has slimmed down to a certain percentage of the population that carries the core blood or have advanced internally spiritually enough as planned. 1 can understand this concept or evaluation. 1 wishes ALL were up to THE -GENETIC -SPIRITUAL -RELIGIOUS STANDARD potentially because it can only help overall. I like how you share the religious data that religion is a form of self government THIS IS 1 OF THE BEST WAYS TO DESCRIBE AND JUSTIFY IT. Because if many did self govern themselves they would act more peaceful to one another do to them being more self conscious of their actions placed upon others. 1 thanks you for this religious data because it just reinforces my reasons for acknowledging them. 1 senses the deceit with the religions on Earth for political and financial gain which in turn sent bad messages thru the religions for people who really only were seeking the LIGHT and guidance. So in many ways the genetic weakening has influences that are as you say SHALLOW and are only out for themselves. Its sad because there is so much LOVE here but its like trapped in a chest preventing the overall outcome hypothesized and with that 1 can only keep FAITH that 1 day there will be better times when ALL can advance as a FAMILY.

I thank you again for your time and input Inanna.
NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by darkcloak88

This 1 can understand as the diseases have been running rampant for many years. And you feel the interaction between Earth and non Terrestrials can potentially provide medical techs that can support the herd. I see what you mean, disclosure being a very slow process. 1 has the patience of a universe being born and maturing so its not a rush. It just seems this is the time or the time is very near for some odd reason. Of course life on Earth will change hopefully for the better so its fair that Earth is given the grace period to appreciate all that is now even if things get way better then.

darkcloak88 thank you for you input within the thread and your points make sense. Lets just hope that Earths extended family aren't to displeased with SOMES activities down here.

Be well

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
[COLOR=GOLD]

Well everyone I thank you all for your data and POVs shared within the thread. From time to time 1 wonders if disclosure was to occur would any even recognize it or just write it off as deceitful GOV. ignorance in relation to HAARP antenna arrays global and what was called project Blue Beam. So the overall goal of this thread was to get some input as to what is wrong what needs fixed and reactions if disclosure was to arrive
1 hopes that any who get to read can pick up some helpful hints and data to support you Spiritually-Socially-Mentally if the day or night was to arrive.

Be well ALL

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

[/COLOR]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join