It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disinfo agent onYoutube

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CriticalCK

IT HAS BEEN FOUND, I WILL ADD THE PIC THAT "MENTALGIANT" FOUND TO THE OP!!!
edit on 22-8-2011 by MrEuphoric1 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by MentalGiant

Is this your pic?

You can tell its obviously a reflection of of the rover on the camera hood IMO. Im pretty sure this photo was debunked here on ATS a while back but for the life of me im too lazy to go searching for it.

link   
reply to post by MrEuphoric1

I told you its everywhere. Its an optical illusion. I created this account 10 minutes ago to reach out to you, and help you understand this photo, before you continue down a baseless road.

Just take a few minutes, look around the net for images from the Mars Lunar Rover. You will see this topic worn out, and you will see the optical illusion.

It got me too, then I had a "pork chop", on my face for a while.

YURE FUNNY, OP.

Good Luck

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Here is a link, is this what you were talking about? www.disclose.tv..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.disclose.tv... -martian-building-t18547.html

If you follow this link it should work www.disclose.tv...
edit on 22-8-2011 by Wanagi because: link not working

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

probably you mistook the reflective bottom of the rover as marsian sky

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MentalGiant

OK......Sorry, I honestly thought that it was "real" lol!!!! I see now how it probably is a REFLECTION!

SORRY EVERYONE!!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrEuphoric1

OK......Sorry, I honestly thought that it was "real" lol!!!! I see now how it probably is a REFLECTION!

SORRY EVERYONE!!!!

Don't worry about it bud...happens to all of us at one point or another. We want it to be real so bad, we sometimes ignore doing any investigative research before posting. I've done that a few times myself lol
edit on 22-8-2011 by QBSneak000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Thank you for clarifying this for me!! Still is a pretty interesting picture, and i only saw it the first time for about 2 minutes!!
I just want the truth, and that is hard to come by these days!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

I will try it out now!! Thank you for the info, sorry if i got anyone excited for nothing, BUT IT MADE MY DAY A LITTLE MORE INTERESTING!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

GREAT VIDEO!!
but not the one i was talking about. ... BUT I have never seen the video you posted. THANK YOU!!

NO NO No, you're not supposed to thank me.
That video is an example of wacko nutjobs using retouched pictures, camera artifacts, fakes, edited, etc... pictures to "prove" things that are simply not true.

If you're going to thank me, then say "thank you for showing me how people lie on the internet."

Edit - just like how you know now that the rover picture is entirely non alien, and yet people make videos using it as evidence of life on Mars.
Same thing.

edit on 22-8-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
here is a thread you might like to read through...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Yea I See exactly what you mean. Have come into contact with a few TODAY.

This all could have been avoided if John Had just come back and said "sorry i uploaded an old video" no need to freak out at what you saw. Becuase I was not familiar with the history.. Why did he go silent???? Why did he ignore those of us on Youtube asking about it???

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Yea I See exactly what you mean. Have come into contact with a few TODAY.

This all could have been avoided if John Had just come back and said "sorry i uploaded an old video" no need to freak out at what you saw. Becuase I was not familiar with the history.. Why did he go silent???? Why did he ignore those of us on Youtube asking about it???

Im guessing its because he's a scam artist and knows that he's been outed. I have commented on a variety of videos on youtube and when I point out obvious fact and provide evidence to the contrary of their post, I get ignored or the user deletes my posts so as to keep up their scamming, disinfo ways.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

Yea, its not that I didn't want to do the research....This was my only research as I didnt even have the video...It was pulled. All I had to go on was what I saw. But I am considering this thread closed as the pics have been provided for me but I still will as my headline states and as I attempted to start a thread about: Be more aware of the disinfo on Youtube and specifically John Gorman.

so thanks everyone for all info...I got what I was looking for.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Great Job OP. Keep it up....

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentalGiant

Great Job OP. Keep it up....

Exactly what he said. I was in NO way trying to say that you didn't do your homework.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

No worries

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

This video has been removed by the user.
Sorry about that.

Video no worky

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Just to put this out there...

How exactly do you think this guy would get footage from the rover straight from NASA, without anyone else on earth being able to access that video?

Because it's not from NASA, because if it was, you could simply go to their site and view it. Has any even tried?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
So John Gorman is the disinfo agent then?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join