It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disinfo agent onYoutube

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE CONFIRMED HOAX video UFO ON MARS of the "rivet" I only mention it for the timeline.

(and now that Metalgiant has signed up just to fill me in: I would like to say this could have been avoided if John had just responded with "Hey i accidentally uploaded an Old Video"

I have subscribed to and followed all uploads and information provided by "GUMANTHON1" AKA John Gorman for quite a while. I liked his thoroughness and the way he provides info... BUT ALL THAT CHANGED A FEW DAYS AGO WITH A SERIES OF ODD EVENTS...I believe he is purposely giving false info. This is how it happened....

On Aug 16, 2011 I was checking out my YOUTUBE when I noticed He had uploaded a new video...titled "UFO ON MARS" which in itself was awesome and featured here in another thread and now is on CONFIRMED HOAX here on ATS.
Immediately after watching, I flipped back to my recommended page, I noticed he had uploaded a second video titled . "LIFE ON MARS YOU JUST MUST WATCH THIS"

I WATCHED THIS VIDEO IN SHOCK.....PROOF. RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF ME.

I saved it under bookmarks and hollered at my wife to come see. Ten minutes later, the video was gone.....REMOVED BY USER. (Link below) Let me describe what I saw in that video::::

The Spirit rover was trying to go up a small hill and at the top of the hill I could see what looked like a fortress. Some type of compound. It consisted of multiple buildings. The Bldg. in the middle very large and odd shaped with what looked to be fences on either side, that stretched for what seemed a mile or more. On either side of the end of the fences, was what I could only describe as something similiar to a typical flying saucer, only huge. It was a series of pictures and I could see the tracks made by the rover where it attempted to get up the hill but couldn't.

Blown away by what I just saw (and its immediate removal,) I fired off several messages and wall posts to John asking what was up and to please re-upload. Those can be verified on his wall. My user name is the same over there. Link to his channel below. HE WAS SILENT FOR TWO DAYS. THEN POSTED ON HIS WALL THE FOLLOWING.

gumanthon1 gumanthon1 (3 days ago) Spam Marked as spam Hi All, I have had many messages of concern of which I appreciate and thankyou. People have been generally worried because of my last video which was removed by me after just 15 mins of posting, because the facts I stated in this video I realised some of them were incorrect. As you know anything I post at the time of posting will not be just for gaining rating. I only ever post what I believe to be true and factual. I am sorry I could not reply earlier but I have been extremely busy at work due to the terrible riots in London. Regards John.

Now as you see, he addresses the fact it was removed in 15 minutes so he is talking about the same video....
So I fire off several more messages and wall posts asking what is NOT factual???
THE BIG MANSION AND ARCHITECTURE???? THE WHOLE VIDEO? WHAT???
I also ask that as long as the video is real: as all his videos are straight from NASA, then screw the details, just reupload the video so we can all see the HUGE BIG STRUCTURE OBVIOUSLY PROVIDING HOUSING.... He goes silent until today where he all of sudden........

PRETENDS THE PEOPLE, LIKE ME, THAT DID SEE THE SECOND VIDEO ARE ACTUALLY ASKING ABOUT THE FIRST VIDEO. AND HE UPLOADS THAT PIECE OF CRAP, FULL OF HOLES, EXPLANATION OF HIS FIRST VIDEO OF A SMALL HUB STRUCTURE. Video titled: "UFO PICS FROM NASA"

I just want to know if anyone on ATS happened to see the second video I am speaking of before its removal....I know other people did cause they posted on his wall too.. But i would like to talk to them about what we saw...IT WAS PROOF.

Lastly: I think the pictures were real. I think it is his job to provide disinfo. I think he ACCIDENTALLY UPLOADED A PIC HE SHOULD NOT HAVE.. THEN TOOK IT DOWN AND SCRAMBLED FOR A EXPLANATION SINCE PEOPLE ASKED ABOUT IT....AND DECIDED TO JUST PRETEND LIKE WE WERE ASKING ABOUT THE FIRST UPLOADED VIDEO.

edit on 22-8-2011 by MrEuphoric1 because: clarification

edit on 22-8-2011 by MrEuphoric1 because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 22-8-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I suppose next time this happens (that a disinformation agent of NASA posts factual evidence of alien existence on Mars) to you, you should take a screenshot so that you'll have proof.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MrEuphoric1

If I might also recommend some software for everyone in the event that earth-shattering news pokes its head up on the 'tube again...

Please go download YouTube Downloader or some related program to capture these videos for yourself before they are censored.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
i cant read the red text.

eta: thanks
edit on 22-8-2011 by CriticalCK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CriticalCK

Red text = FAIL.

Couldn't even be bothered to try reading it.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by PW229

sorry, I took out the red text.
I am really just looking for someone who saw what i am talking about and maybe we could find the images on nasa's website.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I tried to google the title almost nothing comes up, a few foreign sites mention it but they don't have it either. I really want to see this thing. You should put another response on his wall asking if anyone that saw it recorded and if so send them here so we can have a look, someone must have saved it.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

I didn't even know you could download Youtube videos!! I will try the downloader!!
I am not trying to prove anything, Just want to know what I saw!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Sorry to burst your bubble there sailor, but you are the one spreading disinformation. The photo you are talking about is of the Mars Rover roof. It is an optical illusion. The You Tube guy responded honestly when he spoke of NOT wanting to represent lies...

I am sure you are not spreading lies, but simply unaware of the overwhelming obvious proof that it is just the roof of the rover on the underside, what you think is the landscape is just air., and what you think buildings are...are simply the underside of the roof of the rover....

Im sorry you have been punked! Just take 10 minutes and type in ...Mars Rover Alien Buildings. I just created this account to reply to this post, because I feel bad for the OP.

I enjoy your enthusiasm, your just way wrong, and if you keep insisting this is real, you will end up looking silly. i do think its great you are awake.

Continue....

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrEuphoric1
I noticed he had uploaded a second video titled . "LIFE ON MARS YOU JUST MUST WATCH THIS"

Is it this one here?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bigern

I will send John Gorman another personal message and see if he will respond this time. I will also post another reply on his channel!

We Will eventually find this if it is REAL!(But I am beginning to think he is full of crap!!)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Heres a link to a moving image, notice your buildings DONT move, but the landscape does, thats because your buildings are part of the rover.

Could someone post this image?

www.google.cz...:&imgrefurl=http://www.disclose.tv/forum/ nasa-mars-rover-image-show-s-building-s-on-mars-t37645-20.html&docid=T1HiS-YYnAnWCM&w=460&h=460&ei=bchSTqndH4T10gGHppHhBQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=532&vpy=1 68&dur=144&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=102&ty=51&page=4&tbnh=147&tbnw=147&start=49&ndsp=17&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:49

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MentalGiant

did you see the video within the alleged 15minutes it was up? just clarifying.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrEuphoric1
reply to post by Praetorius

I didn't even know you could download Youtube videos!! I will try the downloader!!
I am not trying to prove anything, Just want to know what I saw!!!

Try download helper for Firefox. It will let you download audio files and video files from pretty much anywhere on the net.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Yet the youtube guy still tried to pass off a screw as a ufo. As much as the guy says he's not looking for more hits to his page, he is full of BS. That's all he really wants hence constantly trying to deceive people. If he truly wanted to show only the truth to the people, he would do a LOT more research into the crap he is posting on youtube and claiming its real.

After looking at his page, I noticed he's removed his screw ufo vid. Probably because he knows we was caught in a lie and to make himself look more credible : "see, I guess I was wrong about that one so now I removed it....now you know I am not full of S&*T"
edit on 22-8-2011 by QBSneak000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Is this your pic?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

GREAT VIDEO!!
but not the one i was talking about. it was from the rover and i beleive it was supposed to be a new release from nasa. BUT I have never seen the video you posted. THANK YOU!!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

OMG! YES IT IS!! WHAT IS THAT?? WHERE DID IT COME FROM?
YOU ARE AWESOME, I LOVE ATS!!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
There are disinfo agents on ATS also.
edit on 22-8-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MrEuphoric1

Hmmm. Looks like they recently put out a new version and there are a good number of bad reviews. You might try it out, but may want to look for some other options as well...CNet's Download.com will have all sorts of categories for you to check, I'm not familiar with many other video downloaders and believe I'm still running the older version.

EDIT:
Ah, thanks to groingrinder as well, good call. I think I've actually got Download Helper installed on my Firefox but haven't hunted any videos in awhile.
edit on 8/22/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join