It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Just Lost a Bunch of Great Secrets Forever

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinni73
reply to post by PhoenixOD

they would be saying that if george soros is the boss, just a rumour though

I havent read that rumor. Whats it all about?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Loyalty in the work place flew out the window along time ago. If employers want loyalty these days....they've got to be prepared to pay big $$$ for it.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
It's hard for me to believe there was only one copy of these files, and that Daniel Domscheit-Berg actually deleted them...
edit on 24-8-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
No there were multiple backups. Unfortunately this idiot was the guy in charge of those.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

I read that george soros owns wikipedia thats all, I cant remember where now and when i posted this on my facebook page it got deleted by facebook lol.

It could be true though it sounds like something the elite would do.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
We've heard the same here too. There is one member here who has personal feud with Soros and tries to make him look like the evil genious behind everything sinister. That however failed pretty hard as he had stretched the idea to the extreme. Something like "Soros owns stock at company -> company has a yearly nomination for something -> WL wins nomination one year -> Soros owns WL".

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
HaHa Soros is just Rothschild's bitch as are most of the figures who control us,

It only needs one person to be evil who has got into a position of power then the idiots just follow orders.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join