It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muammar Gaddafi Killed, According to Syrian TV Chief Editor

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hand picked Obama is just continuing The puppet masters work. How about that change? LOL! What a joke. ~SheopleNation

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I dont see anything stating he was killed. But apparently, the rebel forces captured his son. www.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Libya / Breaking News: 21/08/2011 - rebel advances on Tripoli a fake! Disinformation campaign, RT

The video speaks for itself. Looks like its all a bunch of lies and propaganda from the rebels and the western media.
edit on 21-8-2011 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by phatpackage

Don't tell me you bought what the Mainstream Media says about Gaddafi being an oppressive leader with no support

Don't tell me you bought what the extremist left winger terrorist supporters tell you about the lying fool that is Gaddafi!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

Haha..I guess if the rebels decide to head for Tripoli, only a massacre will be waiting for them which will be an excellent excuse for NATO to bring in their brigade for invasion.

link   
reply to post by ALF88

I've been watching al jazeera and thought exactly the same.They keep showing a video of a dozen men standing on a picture of ghaddafi,it is on a loop and could be anywhere.The reporter keeps saying that we are seeing hundreds come on to the streets of tripoli on our screens which is a total lie .Propaganda for the masses.If they have taken control and it's all as safe as they are saying why no live pictures.Is this to boost rebels moral.I call bull****.

link   
Obama needs to get our troops out of LIBYA and stay the Hell out of other countries MESS!!!! I did like OBAMA now I can't stand him!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by ineverknew

I'll believe it when they dump his body at sea.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
LOL! This is all Government / media orchestrated. Anyone with a brain can see that it's 100% fabrication. The Foolish mortal Sheople will continue to be herded by their internationalist masters. Bah, bahhhhhh. ~SheopleNation

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Yup, its obvious that this is an attempt to demoralize the people of Tripoli. Failed from what it looks like. I still don't understand that some people really think the rebels are freedom fighters or even more ridiculous "democrats". The Telegraph had the following two articles a few months back. Thats the guys we support with weapons and money.

Libyan rebel commander admits his fighters have al-Qaeda links

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Libya: the West and al-Qaeda on the same side

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88
Libya / Breaking News: 21/08/2011 - rebel advances on Tripoli a fake! Disinformation campaign, RT

The video speaks for itself. Looks like its all a bunch of lies and propaganda from the rebels and the western media.

That was from 22 hours ago

You're the one disinfoing

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

edit on 21-8-2011 by repressed because: double post

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by repressed

Originally posted by ALF88

That was from 22 hours ago

You're the one disinfoing

And you are the one double posting my friend.

How can Gaddafi be dead if the rebels have been arrested and killed 22 hours ago.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

Funny how information like this is OUT THERE provided by the Mainstream Media, but the sheeple are too brainwashed to research and find them.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

Yep, They had some type of deal with Gaddafi over Britain releasing that so-called ill terrorist that bombed that flight. Their puppet didn't perform how he was suppose to, so now he's gotta go. Much like Saddam. I am sure there are other factors, but that is how I see it. ~SheopleNation
edit on 21-8-2011 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by repressed

So come on why no pictures/reporters in tripoli if the rebels(al quieda scum)are in control.In every other thread on here it's pics or it didn't happen,why is this different?Fake reports of his death,allegedly capturing his sons yet they haven't paraded them on tv,yeah right.Pure propaganda.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

english.aljazeera.net...

They have some decent coverage finally.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I collected a lot of links since the beginning of the War. Basically almost everything we were told by the western media is BS³. And they tend to ignore that the situation before the war wasnt that bad at all. There is a reason why we had mass pro Gaddafi protests at the beginning of July with Millions of people.

Apart from that this whole war is about preventing the Gold Dinar, forcing Lybia into AFRICOM and to create a Central Bank.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I think the rumors of Muammar Gaddafi's death are being spread on purpose....and I think he orchestrated these rumors. I think he is probably in the middle of getting away to somewhere where he will be safe and/or may be there already. He has a lot of money in a Swiss bank account....I'm just saying.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
He has a lot of money in a Swiss bank account....I'm just saying.

His swiss bank accounts are frozen.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join