It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muammar Gaddafi Killed, According to Syrian TV Chief Editor

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Muammar Gaddafi Killed, According to Syrian TV Chief Editor

www.punditpress.com

Muammar Gaddafi, the tyrannical dictator of Libya for four decades, has been killed according to a source on Twitter.

Malik Al-Abdeh, the Chief Editor of the Syrian pro-democracy satellite channel Barada TV, has tweeted that he has learned from on-the-ground sources that Gaddafi has been killed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I'm not sure about the source, but the Chief Editor of a television station sounds pretty legit. Here a link to the picture of the tweet:

And here's a link to Malik Al-Abdeh's twitter:twitter.com...#!/MalikAlAbdeh/status/105384291495723012

www.punditpress.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 21-8-2011 by ineverknew because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
If this is true, then I'm not surprised considering Imperialist NATO would rather have Gaddafi dead than alive.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Somehow if this is true I have a feeling it wont uphold well with other countries and press outside the US...

I can foresee Russia angered and China thinking the US orchestrated this...

+26 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ineverknew

I'll believe it when they dump his body at sea.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

If this is true, then I'm not surprised considering Imperialist NATO would rather have Gaddafi dead than alive.

Better with NATO than being a left wing terrorist sympathiser that glorifies scumbags like Gaddafi! "If this is true" (as you put it) it will be great day for humanity if Gaddafi is dead! Ding Dong the evil dudes is dead! (Well we can only hope!) Even his own supporters are ditching him in droves! Not many fighting for him now. The Rebels have a clear path straight in!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Wow. Looks like mission accomplished for the US. ....uhh I mean "NATO"......

Looking forward to the development of this story.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Don't tell me you bought what the Mainstream Media says about Gaddafi being an oppressive leader with no support

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Reuters are reporting that Gadaffi's son has been captured......nothing on Muammar Gadaffi's death yet

TUNIS (Reuters) - Libya's rebels have captured Muammar Gaddafi's son, Saif Al-Islam, the head of the rebel National Transitional Council told Al Jazeera television on Sunday. "We have confirmed information that our guys have captured Saif Al-Islam," Mustapha Abd El Jalil said. "We have given instructions to treat him well so that he can face trial."

source

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Speaking 'live' on Tripoli TV now apparently. Who knows what to believe? We'll probably still be none the wiser tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
If so...

There are some true di*ktators that needs to be taken out, like Mugabe.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

This may be the best line I've seen on ATS in a while

2nd

brill

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
As per the above posters thoughts, Libya is a concern but the current regime has not treated it's people like the Syrian government. If NATO should be bombing anywhere it should be Syria. This is a shambles and who can say what the rebels will be like to deal with. The whole middle east is on a knife edge and this could be the turning point. Next round Egypt, Syria, turkey and Iran vs Israel. No winners from that one

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Syrian tv?ha ha ha ha.You have faith in that?Probably the syrian leader told him to say it to keep the western media off his back.total rebel bull(the same scum that killed our troops in Iraq-they are the real mass murders)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Gaddafi not been killed its all fake reports ,but his son Saif Al-Islam has been captured ,i very much doubt Gaddafi is anywere near Tripoli or has been for a while.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by qonone

Nah he's not on the NATO hitlist because Zimbabwe doesn't have much oil.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Wooohooo!
The march of the new world order continues...Way to go guys!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

Go figure, the person who tweeted that he was dead is now saying that he's alive:
1.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krystian
Somehow if this is true I have a feeling it wont uphold well with other countries and press outside the US...

China thinking the US orchestrated this...

I can't possibly imagine for the life of me, what would give them that idea.
edit on 21-8-2011 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

And even then I won't believe it.

Unless the source is someone other than Obama or the US MSM.

edit on 21-8-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join