It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY Ron Paul WILL win in 2012. (&Why Trolls are a blessing in disguise.)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
This will explain it all.

usgovinfo.about.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nihonjindesu08

Wow ! Quite the list you have there. I was thinking about this yesterday. The Democratic Party obviously doesn't want Ron Paul. The RNC doesn't want to offer any support. And the MSM insults, ignores or spews overt lies. IMHO they all represent the Status Que. The Status Que has not been kind to the American people. It would follow that if one doesn't support Ron Paul you are on the other side of the fence. Just pretty content with the way things are going in America.The unending global war on terrorism, erosion of civil liberties, the list goes on and on.
It seems most Americans are very very angry with government policy. If your not angry your not paying attention. This is a big plus for Mr Paul. I support him [ no surprise there ] unfortunately, the folks that do not, I view , as dullards and simpletons < Just my opinion and I am quite comfortable with it. If I hear the word " Isolationist " I immediately know this pin head hasn't a clue, and is simply parroting talking points, most are of this ilk. So if ya really keen on America going down the toilet while both parties could care less about you or yours, stay ignorant and your fondest wish shall come true.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dazbog

Or perhaps the people that don't support him are well informed and do not like his more radical views. Perhaps it's the simpletons that haven't researched him but hear that he yells "less government" so they decide to go with that.

Possiblility?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by dazbog

Or perhaps the people that don't support him are well informed and do not like his more radical views. Perhaps it's the simpletons that haven't researched him but hear that he yells "less government" so they decide to go with that.

Possiblility?
No !
Not from my experience. But then again, it is my experience and I am indeed very very comfortable in saying so.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dazbog

reply to post by dazbog

Possiblility?
No !
Not from my experience. But then again, it is my experience and I am indeed very very comfortable in saying so.

I must agree with Kro on this one that it is a possibility, but there are possibilities everywhere. It's also a possibility that Rand Paul will be the antichrist, apparently. I have also thought about if RP gets elected and then assassinated, it will start the riots needed in this country to implement martial law, right in time for the 2012 End of the World (and I must admit that one is pretty compelling), BUT, these all have little or no evidence. I've decided to draw the line somewhere with my skepticism, because otherwise you will quite literally drive yourself insane. One form of it would be anxiety, which I do struggle with sometimes. If and when someone gives me some REAL evidence why Ron Paul should not have my support, I will look into it, but until then I'm giving it all I got, because it seems like RP is the breath of fresh air America needs.

For the exact reasons mentioned in my OP, and more. (:
Ron Paul 2012!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Looking for a Ron Paul related thread to 'bump' and add a comment to. I think this one will be perfect!!

There are a lot of people on ATS saying, "Ron Paul 'can't' win because..." *insert MSM rhetoric* Well, here's a thought:

STOP LISTENING TO THE MSM!!

Seriously, if every person who uses that line would choose to STAND UP and not back down, to get involved and not run just because FOX said it can't happen - Ron Paul would DEFINITELY win. Voting for a candidate because he is "popular" is lame and cowardly. We should all vote on principal. Identify a candidate who has a consistent record and won't sell you out. There is only ONE candidate out of ALL of them who has military experience - RON PAUL! (probably the same reason he has the most military donations out of all the candidates and more than the GOP candidates combined)

Please, don't post threads saying, "Hey, I like the guy. His stances are awesome, but the MSM says it won't happen so it definitely won't..."

Instead, take up the sword of Freedom. Restore the Constitution. Vote on principal, not party! Ignore the lies and spin from the MSM. With or without you, we're waging a war. But it would be nice to have you all along. No more excuses. Our forefathers didn't make any. They made the hard, costly choices and we're letting their victory for Liberty slip away without a fight. It's time for change! Join the revolution!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
B-bump.

More to add;
After talking with EagleTalonZ I've found out there are many Ron Paul Groups on Facebook that you can join and will send you updates on things you can do to help the campaign.
Apps on iPhones are great too, I didn't mention that in the OP.

The money bomb went great yesterday, and it was the fourth time Paul's campaign has cleared the one million dollar mark in a day. (1.8mil+ was the final total). We're doing it, keep up the good work!

Ron Paul 2012!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by nihonjindesu08

Originally posted by dazbog

reply to post by dazbog

Possiblility?
No !

I must agree with Kro on this one that it is a possibility, but there are possibilities everywhere. It's also a possibility that Rand Paul will be the antichrist, apparently. I have also thought about if RP gets elected and then assassinated, it will start the riots needed in this country to implement martial law, right in time for the 2012 End of the World (and I must admit that one is pretty compelling), BUT, these all have little or no evidence. I've decided to draw the line somewhere with my skepticism, because otherwise you will quite literally drive yourself insane. One form of it would be anxiety, which I do struggle with sometimes. If and when someone gives me some REAL evidence why Ron Paul should not have my support, I will look into it, but until then I'm giving it all I got, because it seems like RP is the breath of fresh air America needs.

For the exact reasons mentioned in my OP, and more. (:
Ron Paul 2012!

Of course it is a Possibility ! That was the hook line. Every lawyer on the planet uses it to create the illusion of doubt. I prefaced my comment with " My experience " There is no room for that question [ possibility ] when dealing with ones experience. It has not been my experience therefore the correct response was NO !

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by dazbog

Gotcha, I kinda guessed thats what you meant but wanted people to remember not to be ignorant about things either. I'm sure on ATS though, that would never happen(: Lol.

Goodnight!

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Reagan Library Republican Debate

Hope everyone tunes in tonight to watch Ron Paul win another debate!!
It starts in 1 hr 31 minutes. (7:30 ET)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by nihonjindesu08

Just stumbled upon this thread. Id like to read in greater detail when I have time, but bravo, well done.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Epic : ) Thought people who are interested in this topic would enjoy this video , If Not ,
Tough . . No Harm Done Eh : )

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join