It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American congressman: Israeli more important than Americans

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Hope you are not referring to me neo...

(You know me better than that.)

Seriously though, you could substitute ANY other country's name in this story and I'd be equally p#ssed. Why are we flagrantly concerning ourselves more with another country's problems then with our own?

Maybe when America was in it's "hey-day" we could afford such a luxury, but not now. We have plenty of issues that need addressing here and now to be placing a foreign power ahead of ourselves.

Netanyahu received 29 standing ovations in his last speech before Congress. Can't help but remind me of trained seals barking and flapping their flippers seeking that next tasty fish treat. Lost what little respect I had for Congress that night.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I still support Israel because Hamas was attacking their cities but i'm all for stopping Aid. We are broke.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

not you man

just tired of the isreal threads i have seen more threads trash talking isreal agian not saying you.

other comments in this thread pod me.

the only thing anyone has any right to be upset about is congress should be in cession right now.

isreal is a non issue for me.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by trisvonbis
Well, I have problems with the jewish communities, they are a canker on every society penetrated by them. I have seen it myself. I am seeing it every day. Give me a break. Two-faced, sneaky thieves. They looove being victimised, whenever it suits them. And then, they are destroying everything that doesn't work in their favour. Nasty people. I live in London, I work for a property manager. Do not even start dreaming of thinking of prooving me wrong. If I shall be banned from ATS for this, I do not give a damn. I know I am right. Ugh...

My Grandfather would back you up on that. He worked in the rag trade for years.
A lot of the time it was alongside many Jewish people in London, all of them greedy and rude, but most foreign people from the Middle East and Asia can be like that, it's just the way their society is. I'm not saying western nations like ours aren't like that but we're definitely a more friendly bunch, on a personal level lol. The problem isn't the "Jewish" people, they are just regular people that follow a mind control system that is the root of the Abrahamic Religions, it's the El-itist banking families/Ruling figures within the Israeli government that hide behind the Jewish Faith.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Gotta give you a star for that one.

Thanks for the clarification.

Just wanted to make sure you, and the others, understood that this is not intended as an Anti-Israel posting. Much more intended as a "where the hell are our priorities" sort of thing.

"No government can serve two masters, and a government that serves Israel cannot serve the American people.

A friend to Israel is no friend of America.

America needs leaders who will put America first, second, and third." ~ Michael Rivero (www.whatreallyhappened.com)

I disagree with Mr. Rivero whereby we cannot be friends with Israel. However, I certainly agree with the need for leaders who place us first.

Just don't like having our elected officials state right out loud that we have to be concerned about another country's welfare first and foremost.

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
it is a problem when we have unemployment rising here / poverty rates rising in our own country yet we support Israel 2 bully its neighbors while they know we will jump right over there when it gets ugly.

Let them take care of themselves / same 4 us.
its time 2 get the jewish hand out our government pockets.

4 those saying otherwise in this thread, dont insult our intelligence / we know u could give a damn about usa and only care about israel.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by neo96
sure are alot of nazis on this site.

face it

Maybe you didn't get the memo. The Zionist are the Nazi's of this century.

face it

The other side of this coin is that Bolshevik Zionists settled Israel with American support and the Rothschilds. It's all part of the Hegelian dialectic. No wonder no one can ever figure it out.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I really hope that the successes in Libya will inspire the Palestinians to rise up and topple the fascist Israeli government.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
This argument made that we must “protect Israel because the Bible told us so” is such a pathetic excuse as to why they feel it necessary to waste our money on a country that we should have no alliance with. There is a separation of church and state, not just that but I do not know anywhere in the New Testament where it says we must defend the Jews. We are told to pray for peace in Jerusalem, nothing more. Even if it was in the Bible that Christians must protect Israel that does not mean our government should because… our government is not a Christian entity.

Sure I can pray for Jerusalem’s peace, I would pray for peace for everyone, but that is far as it goes. I would not expect the secular government to provide resources to the state because of my religious beliefs. The beliefs of Thomas Jefferson are more important to me in relation to secular government, “peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations – entangling alliances with none.” We should have no foreign aid, especially to a developed nation, and should end our ‘special relationship’ with the Israeli state.

Our new path should be trying to rebuild our destroyed relationship with the Arab people. There is more benefit for our country through friendship with Egypt, Iraq, Syria, and Iran than an entangling alliance with Israel. Lest we forget that prior to the Six-day war the Arabs loved the United States and were only moderately Muslim, laughed at the fundamentalists, but since we became Israel’s ally the fundamental Islamists have only gained more ground.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
These people should be viewed as anti-American and immediately thrown out of office. How dare they place israel before America. There is no good reason for America to be sending them aid in the first place.

They are more than anti-American.

They are TRAITORS.

TREASON is a crime that has a punishment.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Okay, this thread makes sense. All day, I kept bringing up the question around......how come we have several billion to spend in Afghanistan alone, each week, aside from Iraq and Libya regime changes, (with Iran in the crosshairs NEXT) while scaring people on disability that impoverished nonproducers might have their lifelines yanked.

Now we know why.

It's time to yank Israel's WELFARE. Big fat welfare queen, driving cadilac army tanks around over Palestinian toddlers.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
we are like the last major nation that still blindly supports these terrorist. what benefit is there for us by handing them over our tax money?? they are not a poor people, they are not militarily lax in any way.

they are a bunch of trouble making pigs, that are always a literal stones throw away from inciting another war. please, explain how this is beneficial to america?

I'd like to slap this #ish out the bastard that drafts these deals.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

I'd like to slap this #ish out the bastard that drafts these deals.

And then when he's down from your slap, I will help you out, and kick and kick and kick his head in.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I had gotten swept up onto the dizzying Ron Paul carousel, of recent, but has Paul been forthcoming on his stance toward Israel?

This will effect my nearness (or far ness) from said carousel.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

edit on 21-8-2011 by simone50m because: It duplicated

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

basically said israel good for friends, bad for money. no more money for israel or anybody else for that matter. can't find link, but it was the video that convinced me to give the vote game one last try.

EDIT:starts at 2:00

edit on 21-8-2011 by wingsfan because: found link

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
4 once most of us agree on something

were not anti israel were just getting 2 the point of our government treating jewish people in israel better than us over here

we got so many problems over here (poverty flash mobs! unemployment the list can go on and on)

our government needs 2 listen 2 its own citizens / not a few members in congress who 4 some reason put israel's concerns above ours.

let them continue 2 bully there neighbors but without our help and c where that gets em.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I have been around a lot of Israeli's. Mostly men, they own beachwear stores around here and I had a hand in building just about everyone of them before I lost my business. As far as their attitudes go, they are some of the most difficult people to get along with I've ever met. All but one of them were rude a$$h@les that acted like they were owed something by America and everyone in it. The one that wasn't has become someone I would gladly call a friend any day.

It's like a little club of them, when one comes over from Isreal or a son comes of age all the beachwear owners get together and give him the money to start his own business. They are given 3 chances to succeed. They can completely fail and lose everything they have twice and be given another chance. After the third time they are relegated to working for one of the other successful ones. Even then they are driving BMWs and Mercedes while running a register. The same job that college kids get paid $8 an hour for over the summer.

I personally think there is something else, something illegal, going on there. Although I've never been let in on the secret. You don't get 4 bank accounts with a minimum of 2 million in each one selling 5 bathing suits and 2 boogie boards a day for 3 months. Just doesn't happen. I have no idea what it is and I won't speculate here, but it's something.

I have nothing against taking care of your own, but why do you have to act like a di#khead while doing it.
edit on 21-8-2011 by Strictsum because: edit

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
It is time for Americans to wake up. It is time for Americans to go into the homes and offices of their elected officials, drag them into the street and tar and feather them. Then send them out of town. This behavior of kissing up to Israel, stuffing their pockets with lucre while Americans are out of work and being thrown out of their homes is MALE BOVINE FECES. I can guarantee you that the next American Revolution will closely resemble the last French Revolution and it is coming on fast.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Israel is the number-one enemy of the US today. They have imbedded their agents in all levels of the government.

Israeli-Americans holding dual citizenship currently serving in our government:

Michael Mukasey – US Attorney General
Michael Chertoff – Head of Homeland Security
Richard Perle –Chairman of Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board
Paul Wolfowitz – Deputy Defense Secretary
Lawrence Fanklin – Defense Intelligence Agency
Douglas Feith – Under Secretary of Defense and Policy Advisor at the Pentagon
Edward Luttwak – Member of the National Security Study Group of the DOD at the Pentagon
Henry Kissinger – Pentagon Advisor, former Secretary of State
Dov Zakheim – Pentagon Comptroller
Kenneth Adelman – Pentagon Defense Policy Board
Lewis “Scooter” Libby – Cheney’s ex-Chief of Staff
Robert Satloff – U.S. National Security Council Advisor
Elliott Abrams – National Security Council Advisor
Marc Grossman – Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs
Richard Haass – Director of Policy Planning at the State Dept. and Ambassador at large
Robert Zoellick – U.S. Trade Representative
Ari Fleischer – Ex-White House Spokesman for Bush
James Schlesinger – Pentagon Defense Policy Board
David Frum – White House speechwriter behind the “Axis of Evil” label
Joshua Bolten – White House Deputy Chief of Staff
John Bolton – Under-Secretary of State for Arms Control and International Security
David Wurmser – Special Assistant to John Bolton
Eliot Cohen – Pentagon Defense Policy Board
Mel Sembler – President of the Export-Import Bank, Ambassador to Italy
Steve Goldsmith – Senior Advisor to Bush
Adam Goldman – White House Special Liaison to the Jewish Community
Joseph Gildnhorn – Ambassador to Switzerland
Christopher Gersten – Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary HHS
Mark Weinberger – Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development for Public Affairs
Samuel Bodman – Deputy Secretary of Commerce
Bonnie Cohen – Under Secretary of State for Management
Ruth Davis – Director of Foreign Service Institute
Daniel Kurtzer – Ambassador to Israel
Cliff Sobel – Ambassador to the Netherlands
Stuart Bernstein – Ambassador to Denmark
Nancy Brinker – Ambassador to Hungary
Frank Lavin – Ambassador to Singapore
Ron Weiser – Ambassador to Slovakia
Martin Silverstein – Ambassador to Uruguay
Lincoln Bloomfield – Assistant Secretary of State for Political Military Affairs
Lay Lefkowitz – Deputy Assistant to Bush and Director of Domestic Policy Council
Ken Melman – White House Political Director
Brad Blakeman – White House Director of Scheduling

Source:
fromthetrenchesworldreport.com...
edit on 21-8-2011 by Never Despise because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join