It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American congressman: Israeli more important than Americans

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
sure are alot of nazis on this site.

face it

just more proof neo96 is a paid troll. look at his replies to topics, and read the things he says. He doesnt act like a religious christian usually, so why is he promoting israel? the americans that really support israel are the evangelicals that are hoping to fulfill prophecies.
edit on 21-8-2011 by aching_knuckles because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
RE:Never Despise

WOW

I never thought it was that many

good stuff

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

And by trying to help the prophecy along the evangelicals are actually showing what little faith they have in God. They seem to think that God actually needs their helping hand to bring to fruition Biblical prophecies. God does not need their pathetic little help. God created the universe and all it's wonders. Why would the evangelicals have to help Biblical prophecy to come to pass? What have they created that even approaches the wonder of the God that they have no faith in?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

That's just it, they have no faith in God...only in themselves and money...The almighty dollar and greed for power. It's all they live for, and care about. If the American People were paying each one of them more than Israel was, then Americans would get all they wanted, and Israel would be forgotten. It's just sick
makes me want to vomit just looking at them on msm sometimes...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

I think that we should call this category of forum , Israel Political madness .Is there any independence or freedom left for America?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

Much thanks for that Paul video. I just -love- to hear him rail against all the madness. I really don't like the Libertarian stand on social safety nets, but I'm -still- glad I gave my 20.12 to the Birthday Moneybomb. Paul seems to me like the kind of Statesman who will require Austerity for the Bankers (Fed) and Government
-first- Austerity for Israel -too- Austerity for Corporates -next- Austerity for citizens -last- .
Common Sense for 2012 then.
edit on 21-8-2011 by simone50m because: edit

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by geraldcole

I could see that, however I thought a sign of the end times is when the Jews rebuilt their 3rd temple? If I remember correctly only after the temple is rebuilt (or built?) the anti-Christ will be reviled and so will the false prophet, or is that the anti-Christ?

I get my religious matters mixed up and its rather late to find the facts at the moment.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

I have been reading and re-reading and I still don't find where this is true enough to be the title so I can only assume it was sort of a "play on words" trick to get people riled up.
Nowhere did he say Israelis are more important than Americans.
Nowhere did he say Israel is more important than America.

So your thread title is a lie. The best I can say is it is an assumption on your part which I am sure that if you asked the congressman he might be able to clear up and disprove your deduction.

And I am not pro-Israel. I think they are the literal definition of "Anti-Christ" (do Jews accept Christ as Son of God? No. Anti-Christ) and we support them like we owe them something. I don't get it.
I think the US should get the hell out of the region and let Israel hang out to dry.

edit on 22-8-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

I have been reading and re-reading and I still don't find where this is true enough to be the title so I can only assume it was sort of a "play on words" trick to get people riled up.
Nowhere did he say Israelis are more important than Americans.
Nowhere did he say Israel is more important than America.

So your thread title is a lie. The best I can say is it is an assumption on your part which I am sure that if you asked the congressman he might be able to clear up and disprove your deduction.

And I am not pro-Israel. I think they are the literal definition of "Anti-Christ" (do Jews accept Christ as Son of God? No. Anti-Christ) and we support them like we owe them something. I don't get it.
I think the US should get the hell out of the region and let Israel hang out to dry.

edit on 22-8-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

The title of the thread is directly from the link on www.whatreallyhappened.com to the original story posted on the Jerusalem Post website. The JP title was "American Congressman: US Economic Woes Won't Effect Israel". No deception intended, just quoting the original sources out of respect to their work.

Also, I do not hear these kind of assurances to our own citizens. Just the opposite. A steady chant of "Austerity...Austerity...Austerity". So personally I don't see it as too much of a leap from the original story to imply that Congressman Hoyer is assuring Israel that regardless of how tough we have it here that their concerns will not go unheeded.

Hope that clears my intentions up for you.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Yes it does a little better. I don't know who is calling for austerity except the President and nobody is listening to him. As always we want it all, and we want it now. Anyone that thinks they are coming in and getting elected on the "austerity" platform has another thing coming.

What I think I hear is end a war or 2 and repeal the Bush tax cuts (i.e. shake down our own mega rich billionaires for tax money they hide in off shore funds) and we might be able to fill in some of these holes and put people back to work.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Damn good ideas. No chance in hell of getting them enacted nowadays but I'd still love to see it happen.

Your point about running on the "Austerity" platform is so very true as well. That goes back to how someone I knew who worked in politics stated that if you want to lose an election, "face the music". Actually look at the issues, formulate a plan and take action. Never works. Seems folks don't like to elect people running on hard choices on issues.

Sad.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

You failed to mention that they hold 18.3 Billion in t-bills. So, we give them money, then they loan it back to us. How about this? Quit giving them money. If we have to give 'em something, give 'em stuff. US jets, US cars, US food, etc.

I say quit giving them anything. Charity starts at home. I keep hearing that they are a stabilizing force in the region. I hate the phrase but, 'I don't buy it.' Let the region destabilize and implode. We'd be better off.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Having read this post and the subsiquent replies, I can't help but feel a modest amount of vendication for the previous posts :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Someone mentioned the U S giving aid with an annalogy to a "credit card"'

I thought this was a good way to express this point except we are the only ones making payments on their "credit card" !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join