It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This time in Rueters...No Mention of Ron Paul..UNBELIEVABLE !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
So after reading the thread yesterday about usnews and world report excluding Ron Paul on their 2012 presidential candidate poll.......I happen to find this article( if you can call it that) stating who may be possible Republican candidate and they list everybody remotely possible but omit guess who????

You guessed it !! No mention of Ron Paul !!!

Once we start looking, the bias is EVERY where ...............

link to article..............

www.reuters.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
it's getting quite blatant at this point

let's get together and make some huge ass 'Ron Paul' poster and hang them on every single news station that excluded Ron Paul in way one or the other.

if i was American i would be doing everything to get the word out.

spammails
flyers
public speaches
stickers on my car
the whole freaking lot

people need to know!
edit on 21-8-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jesusatan

In this Video Paul states that the 5 major media networks don't call him back. I wonder if he is referring to the lack of coverage about his place in the running, or interviews he tried to schedule with them. Thoughts?
edit on 21-8-2011 by nottheonlyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
With all the posts, possibly numbering in the hundreds by now, claiming how Ron Paul is ignored by the media, not only do you make another one, but you add the word UNBELIEVABLE!!!

I think it is believable by this point and everyone on ats knows...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
If Dr. Ron Paul Doesn't Become President in 2012 AMERICA WILL BE IN BIG TROUBLE!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
ron paul isn't taken seriously, and for good reason. his economic policy ideas are pure stupidity. he also isn't electable by recent standards, tall, charismatic, IV league education.

he is only relevant on messager boards where rhetoric rules

truth

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenFurnNW
If Dr. Ron Paul Doesn't Become President in 2012 AMERICA WILL BE IN BIG TROUBLE!

In case you haven't noticed, AMERICA HAS BEEN IN TROUBLE FOR QUITE SOME TIME!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Why not ask the source...WHY?

[email protected]

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Not sure if serious. Running for office of Presidency is not a beauty contest, and we decide who the viable candidates are. We've made our choice clear in every channel of communication that is not yet censored and controlled.
edit on 21-8-2011 by Sek82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
[email protected]
Let the lying $^&$# know what you think about her lying hide. Nothing like good ol hate mail to get some attention.
Sorry. Guess it helps to read through all the posts.
edit on 21-8-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Besides the trolls, does anyone care to discuss my last comment - that is what this thread is about right?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
ron paul isn't taken seriously, and for good reason. his economic policy ideas are pure stupidity. he also isn't electable by recent standards, tall, charismatic, IV league education.

truth

From a pragmatic point of view, you are correct about the "looks and charm" aspects. That doesn't excuse the actions of the MSM, though. I have no opinion either way for Paul, as he is still a politician, but in a fair and balanced system, the MSM would recognize and discuss him...

Unless they were afraid of him winning for some reason.
edit on 8-21-2011 by rogerstigers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

hahahaha ....... I think you are the one who shoudnt be taken seriously ...But thanks for the quote anywho

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by nottheonlyone

I know a lot of people say he is still a politician and yes he is, but I'm so wanting some positive, ACTUAL change.
I feel like a lot of others that maybe since by his record( for years we know wherer he stands) he may be the last hope to stop this runaway debt and get some sound principles back to America.

and yes sadly even if he wins...........could one man really do something to change the course we are headed for?

what other hope do we have??

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by nottheonlyone
Besides the trolls, does anyone care to discuss my last comment - that is what this thread is about right?

Hey, no one discussed my comments and I'm not complaining...
Maybe no one cares because this has been beaten to death and as I said, people know about it from the other hundred or so threads or WE JUST DON'T CARE ANYMORE.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Article I found the other day regarding Dr. Paul....seems that MSNBC is trying to get on the Daily Show bandwagon...firstread.msnbc.msn.com... ce=profile_oneline

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jesusatan

And People here use Rueters as a source for anything i am not surpised by this.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

truth

-------------
Oh, yes, because the current economic policies in place are soooo intelligent and are working so well! His economic policies/beliefs are soooo without credence that he was able to predict this current economic mess IN ADVANCE! Of course my response is total sarcasm...
Ron Paul 2012 - Restore America Now

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

truth

oh really well got news for ya the current the current policy which were started bill clintion, reagen arent working either,

he also isn't electable by recent standards,

Rick perry, and those other jokers areelectable how? they are all Stupid expect for ron paul
obama didnt win the election by the voters he won by money thats how it goes, peoples votes dont matter

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

funny you should say that considering that all other candidates are usung his economic policies in their campaign....im not sure you even know what your talking about.

you should take the time to read the msn article i posted above, or maybe you should take the time to erad ANYthing other than ATS for a few days. im not sure you know anything other than what others post on here. get out of here for awhile and enjoy the real world. maybe you'll understand more.
edit on 21-8-2011 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join