It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STG 44 or AK 47. Which is better?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

sorry but by deductive reasoning , protocols of zion is statistically true , but its proven to be hoax .

by deductive reasoning , all conspiracy theories must be true .

please provide authentic sources for what you claim .

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I have never shot the STURMGEWEHR 44, I have the AK-47. If I had a chance to add one to my collection, it would be the sturmgewehr 44. It was the first of its kind!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil

sorry but by deductive reasoning , protocols of zion is statistically true , but its proven to be hoax .

by deductive reasoning , all conspiracy theories must be true .

please provide authentic sources for what you claim .

I should have known better than to try to converse with a member whose sn is "USAisdevil" please provide authentic sources that you are not a troll.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Don't exist. He'd troll himself if he tried to do that. Then the universe would collapse, so pretty please withdraw your question, I like the universe the way it is.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JDBlack

Don't exist. He'd troll himself if he tried to do that. Then the universe would collapse, so pretty please withdraw your question, I like the universe the way it is.

lol, I gave him the benefit of the doubt , initially I just thought he was a simpleton. I retract my previous statement as I too , like the universe the way it is.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

again you are deviating from the topic , clearly please sources to prove your assertion that ak-47 is a copy/ripoff of german gun .

As of now you have provided none

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I really like the AK 47 better personally, I have shot both and it is more accurate

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I'm a little embarrassed to be responding to this thread, but I urge those who feel the AK is a derivative of the Sturmgewehr to do some modest reading on the subject.

Kalashnikov's assault rifle was a copy of nothing else in the world. It's fire control group and locking mechanism were inspired more heavily by Garand's rifle than anything else, and resemblances to the German rifle are cosmetic or coincidental. Furthermore, the M1943 cartridge itself was not based off the 7.92mm Kurz; the history of the intermediate cartridge is convoluted and fascinating, and worth some personal research.
edit on 29-8-2011 by kalahari because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join