It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 opposite day: Truthers become OSers and vice versa, See if you can do it (A Challenge)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by galdur

I used to have a bit of a problem with the fact that those four morning flights were only about one fourth occupied at the time of generally fully booked morning flights but then I realized that it was just one of those things, just a coincidence.

Excuse me, what is the basis for the statement "generally fully booked"?

Also the fact that none of the hijackers appeared on any passenger lists doesn´t mean anything. It´s just due to incompetent and sloppy booking staff.

They did appear on official passenger lists, they did not appear on list of victims. Thats generally lousy reading comprehension.

The probability of 19 people slipping unbooked aboard four planes was one against 2000 Trillion but again it was just one of these things.

Yep, only it didn't happen.

Coincidences happen all the time.

Yes they do. Just not these.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by galdur

I used to have a bit of a problem with the fact that those four morning flights were only about one fourth occupied at the time of generally fully booked morning flights but then I realized that it was just one of those things, just a coincidence.

Excuse me, what is the basis for the statement "generally fully booked"?

Also the fact that none of the hijackers appeared on any passenger lists doesn´t mean anything. It´s just due to incompetent and sloppy booking staff.

They did appear on official passenger lists, they did not appear on list of victims. Thats generally lousy reading comprehension.

The probability of 19 people slipping unbooked aboard four planes was one against 2000 Trillion but again it was just one of these things.

Yep, only it didn't happen.

Coincidences happen all the time.

Yes they do. Just not these.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Please produce a passenger manifest from 9/11, 2001 showing the names of those supposed hijackers.

I was a stock broker in 2001 and followed airline stocks among others. I was fully aware that about one fourth occupied morning flights was a very big anomaly.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by galdur
Please produce a passenger manifest from 9/11, 2001 showing the names of those supposed hijackers.

I was a stock broker in 2001 and followed airline stocks among others. I was fully aware that about one fourth occupied morning flights was a very big anomaly.

Not going to produce anything. Its all over the internet. You just got to read and know what you are looking at.

Why would following airline stock prices give you any insight into bookings?????

I fly regularly for work. I know that the morning flights on Monday on my route are normally booked, but the same flight on Tuesday could be less than 1/2 full. 9/11 was a Tuesday.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I just want to see the original passenger manifests. And video recordings showing these people boarding the planes would be helpful too. Produce these things and if you can then prove that they are authentic. I want to see real evidence that these people were on the planes. It´s the least I can ask, placing the purported perps at the scene of the crime is as elementary as it gets.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by galdur
I just want to see the original passenger manifests. And video recordings showing these people boarding the planes would be helpful too. Produce these things and if you can then prove that they are authentic. I want to see real evidence that these people were on the planes. It´s the least I can ask, placing the purported perps at the scene of the crime is as elementary as it gets.

Dying to know - where have you been hiding for the last ten years? This stuff has been all over the place including some of the videos.

Read the Mossaoui Trial Transcripts. Read the 9/11 Commission Report. This stuff is out there. If you can figure out how to post your doubts on an internet conspiracy forum website than you have the ability to find answers to your questions.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Frankly I think Bruce Willis downing a helicopter with a car makes more sense than that bunk.

Again, why is it so hard to produce real evidence that these supposed hijackers were on the flights?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Who the freak is gullible enough to believe that a large wing airliner can fly at 530 mph feet off the ground ? It´s just a totally staggering concept of sheer stupidity. What about the rest of those official fables?

Everything that was put in the official 9/11 report had to be approved by all commission members. I do hope that you realize what contrived bunch of impossible nonsense this produced.
edit on 22-8-2011 by galdur because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

I appreciate your serious cat pic, it made me smile and I needed that. Anyhow, the members pushing for the os at this point with all the evidence available in the past decade plus general common sense are willfully blind to the obvious inside job perpetrated that day. Either by sheer fear, arrogance to the point of becoming bumbling imbeciles or somehow profiting on continuing the lies, these individual(s) are not going to veer off the official story no matter what. The op seems to want to shine some light of credibility on the ridiculous, criminal os by having people with common sense cast doubt on their own conclusions by embracing, even for a small moment, a false premise. This thread is not good at all. To quote mr. Horse, "No sir, I don't like it!"

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join