It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 opposite day: Truthers become OSers and vice versa, See if you can do it (A Challenge)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
If you are a 9/11 truther: talk like a OSer

If you are an OSer, talk like a 9/11 truther.

Why? You may ask? Although this test seems incredibly simple, you will be surprised how some people can not suspend their belief system, contemplate the other side of the issue, and create a well thought out sentence in opposition to their held views.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
The tv said that the planes took down the towers via fire.. I believe them 100%, even NIST stated it and Fema stated, why would they lie, even science backs up with Nist and the news tells us.. All you have to do is look.. It isn't hard to do.. Why do all you truthers think the buildings fell because of explosives, do you know how hard it is to rig a building that build withing being caught with that much firepower? come on use your head.. Its not rocket science.. is it?

If you dont know me, I am a 9/11 truther in RL.. I am just playing the same as I see fit.. oh how I miss Howard Roark...
edit on 8/20/2011 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Okay, I'll start it off. You can say what you usually view yourself as. So I am a truther so I will talk like an OSer.

The conspiracy theorists do not accept the fact the WTC was bombed in 93 and so they think there would be no reason for Larry Silverstein to be smart enough to have an insurance claim against a terrorist attack. Plus he when he said "pull it" he was referring to the fire fighters.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Everyone on this site with the exception of me and maybe two others consider 9/11 a hoax. Your thread will pretty much be just one sided.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Everyone on this site with the exception of me and maybe two others consider 9/11 a hoax. Your thread will pretty much be just one sided.

You can help it be not one sided by playing along

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

I don't believe the os one I oda. And already know I couldn't possibly pretend that I did. Not with out LMAO.

There's just no way.

Star and a flag tho. Original
edit on 20-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I can't debate when I start thinking like a truther because it is so far outside of my normal brain function. But you know all the arguements you guys make.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
My name is Charlie Veitch.

There how was that?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
My name is Charlie Veitch.

There how was that?

The name is fitting, so I'll give you that, but if this was a real test and all you wrote down was your name, how well do you think you did?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

I don't believe the os one I oda. And already know I couldn't possibly pretend that I did. Not with out LMAO.

There's just no way.

Star and a flag tho. Original
edit on 20-8-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Just give it a try, I won't ridicule. I encourage the OSers to give the test a try so I might as well do the same for the truthers.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I can't debate when I start thinking like a truther because it is so far outside of my normal brain function. But you know all the arguements you guys make.

So are you saying the psychological test is beyond your capabilities?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I'm not sure you got the joke on that one. Saying I'm Charlie Veitch instead of giving an opposite world OS argument is a time saver I figured.

Here goes..... "you conspiracy theorists are all nuts! How can you possibly believe that billionaires would get together and have a meeting?
How can you believe that billionaires are not satisfied with the same old things everyday, and that they are not fine with their billions and desire A LOT more power?

How crazy is it to think Silverstein would join forces with the other billionaires to do an insurance scam and get out of paying for all that asbestos removal and lawsuits to follow?

Silly truthers, why don't you join the other side, the liars!!"

edit on 20-8-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Yes my brain will not grasp all the hypotheticals and assumptions that truthers base everything on. And frankly i've been arguing with them for so long it's ingrained into the very fabric of my soul.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Then doesnt that mean if the white house came right out and told you it was an inside job you wouldnt beleive them.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
truther but this is fun

you truthers are damn fools.. Its not that hard to fly a giant plain dead center into a tower.. ! And the reason the wtc 7 whent down was becuas the building just sad im mean it just saw his two big bros fall .no way it was rigged to go down..

Ugh! I just cant go on intresting topic made me think about the other side of the coin but really what happend that day would be like an amture golfer hit two hole in ones back to back ..
Nuff said

link   
woops
edit on 21-8-2011 by jplaysguitar because: double posty

link   
I would be completely immoblized by shock for an unspecified amount of time.

I would also have to rethink every value I have.

But i'm never wrong so I don't have to worry about it.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Look there is no reason to believe that this was anything other than an attack on our soil by those damn al-qaedas that hate us because we are the best country in the world. Let one of them come on down to my job at Wal Mart and pull a box cutter on me they'll find a whole new definition of pain when I drop the peoples elbow (dated I know like they haven't watched wrestling in like 10 years ...) on them/ America is the best dang country in the world and if we weren't here to get in everybody's business then God only know where this world would be. You some kind of Nazi boy trying to tell me that my government who by the American flag rear window on my Ford F-150 I love more than my momma would lie to us and kill our kin just to line their over flowing bank accounts with money that they don't need cause they already rich as the dickens. I ain't taking kindly to your talk an you best watch your tongue speaking like that in here. I didn't fight in Vietnam and fought for your freedom
(before I was born mind you) to have to listen to people like you ask questions and not just blindly believe what my good ole boy G.W and Rummy tell us without hesitation. I tell you what if you don't like America then get out, cause if you ain't with us then you're just as bad as those towel wearing box cutter, gonna blow myself up to get 100 virgins A-rabs that did this to us. Now get out of our bar The race is coming on I got a feeling that Dale JR is due to win one finally.

My apologies to the OP I know some are going to get offended and this post may possibly derail your thread however that above happened to me last year after my band played a 9/11 benefit show for a friends family who lost members in the attacks so yeah that's what I got. If you would like me to remove this post let me know.

Trowa

P.S I hope someone appreciates this because I threw up in my mouth a bit writing it.

edit on 21/8/11 by TrowaBarton because: To add content

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I would be completely immoblized by shock for an unspecified amount of time.

I would also have to rethink every value I have.

But i'm never wrong so I don't have to worry about it.

Damn, that sucks. The moon's really got a hold of you tight I guess. I'm "rarely" wrong but I do enjoy being wrong on those occasions because then I shift my knowledge up one level by learning something, you should attempt to soften that cement mold of a belief structure if you want to grow with the times.

Or you can stay cemented in your beliefs and have a nervous breakdown when it all comes out in the wash, ie: the Apocalypse.

An Apocalypse (Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apokálypsis; "lifting of the veil" or "revelation") is a disclosure of something hidden from the majority of mankind in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception, i.e. the veil to be lifted.

That term must have come from somewhere, I'm sure a revealing of the truth is not something NEW to human kind, especially with all the corruption that goes on now. most of it lost in media blitzes.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Well when somebody does prove me wrong I will have to deal with that I suppose until than I must suffer with my curse of being correct all the time.

We all have our burdens to bear.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join