It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If NASA is caught lying to US population about Elenon/Nibiru should they all be fired?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The pics of stereo b are unfocused and lame. NASA has access to good deep space imagery. The people of NASA should be at a job fair, like the one just recently held at Atlanta.

That's my opinion.

edit on 20-8-2011 by yourmamaknows because: wow not complete

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Interesting, but we would all be dead. Nothing much to see here...
2nd line, where is your first?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
No. They have not lied about anything. Failure to disclose is mandated by the federal govt. It is a required procedure.

It is not up to them to lay out a scenario for anyone. And I believe when you sober up and spell the fears correctly you will get it too. They cant tell. BUT there is no danger from those things.

Party on Wayne.....

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Well if they are lying about all these, I don't think they deserve the title humans.
They are better of in the spirit world, the next life that is.

Peace
edit on 20-8-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows
The pics of stereo b are unfocused and lame. NASA has access to good deep space imagery. The people of NASA should be at a job fair, like the one just recently held at Atlanta.

That's my opinion.

edit on 20-8-2011 by yourmamaknows because: wow not complete

IF NASA were caught lying (HUGE IF...) I believe you'd be looking at a general revolt in AT LEAST all remaining support for anything on two legs and in office. That would totally destroy the last shreds of trust that still give Obama 26% and Congress 10 or 11%. Even those people would finally lose the last illusions.

I just don't think there is anything to lie about here. It is what it is and we'll all see it soon.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicalthinking
Interesting, but we would all be dead. Nothing much to see here...
2nd line, where is your first?

What? What? First line, second line. Have to write so people can read in one breath, like some have written so people could read in one sitting. Anyway, take care. And have a nice day.

edit on 20-8-2011 by yourmamaknows because: spelling

edit on 20-8-2011 by yourmamaknows because: spelling

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
No. They have not lied about anything. Failure to disclose is mandated by the federal govt. It is a required procedure.

It is not up to them to lay out a scenario for anyone. And I believe when you sober up and spell the fears correctly you will get it too. They cant tell. BUT there is no danger from those things.

Party on Wayne.....

No danger. Wow. The historical past and the present form a clear picture. Let's just hope we aren't licking the ground for water or drownded less than 1/1/2 years from now. Take care.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Yea...If NASA were lying a) what would you do about it b) what could you do about it c) what would it matter, for if they were lying would that not mean that the end is nigh?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Toddlez

What could you do about it indeed...NASA is a private corporation they can do/say what they like.

edit on 20-8-2011 by Mythkiller because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
This is not NASA's mission anymore, it used to be. We all know that NASA's new mission is to make Muslims feel good about themselves.

My friend told me that there is a law that forbids any US agency from disclosing information about and extinction level event. I tried to find it on the net, but no luck. Dose anyone know if thats true?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
What punishment should all the hoaxers get for making up lies about Elenin?

Name and shame would be a good start I reckon...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

Nasa is an executive branch of the US government.
I don't know if they are lying about Elenin, only time will tell.
I do know that the government has problems with math, they have trouble balancing their checkbook or budget, so the math they used on the on the comet's trajectory may or maybe not be right.
I hope it passes by but if it does hit hopefully most of it will burn up before impact.
If you want to find out if the government would lie, just go to an indian reservation and ask them if the government has ever lied to them.
If Elenin does hit and there's not much damage they might not get fired, just moved over to accounting.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Puhhhhh leaseee.

And WHO is going to do this revolt/protest? I highly doubt any Americans would. They rather watch their football and drink beer in their sofas.

new topics

top topics

join