It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three People Arrested for Selling Lemonade in Washington D.C.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mugger
If the Lemonade selling felons..ahem were of a minority background or if they were illegal aliens, would they have been arrested? I'll say, 95% no they would not have even been bothered. Now that Obama has given a free pass to illegals, maybe 97% chance of no arrest.

You just have to play the white supremacist race card, haven't you? You just can't help yourself.

The sad reality is that the Ku Klux Klan has a much larger de facto membership in America than it, or most Americans themselves, realise.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
Anyone who believes that actions like these by the government, are remotely justifiable, does not deserve any form of freedom; and they also, ultimately, will not have it.

...how hypocritically supremacist of you to dictate who deserves freedom and who doesnt...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
...how hypocritically supremacist of you to dictate who deserves freedom and who doesnt...

It doesn't have anything to do with my bad attitude whatsoever. It will happen whether I'm a jerk or not.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Either I'm missing something or this is so dumb on so many levels that it barely even matters. Protesting where because of what? In any case, their little...um...protest probably would have been far more effective had they been doling out the Kool-Aid. Pick your battles, people, and your targets more wisely.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Either I'm missing something or this is so dumb on so many levels that it barely even matters. Protesting where because of what? In any case, their little...um...protest probably would have been far more effective had they been doling out the Kool-Aid. Pick your battles, people, and your targets more wisely.

The individuals were part of an event known as, "Lemonade Liberation Day." It was in response to the police shutting down two little girl's lemonade stand in Georgia. Over 5,000 people on facebook said they were planning to have their own lemonade stands. I don't know how many actually did. I only talked to about 5 groups of people who sent me pictures on fb.

So in response to the kool-aid thing, it was just to bring awareness to how insanely overprotective our country has become. Adam Kokesh and these same people were also arrested for dancing at the Thomas Jefferson memorial. (In an attempt to bring awareness to how ironic it is that they arrest you for dancing at the memorial of a man who believed and fought for Liberty.)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join