It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Staged FALSE FLAG alien attacked CONFIRMED!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

The spaceships depicted in the TV show look similar to ancient Sumerian depictions of "flying creatures". Coincidence?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Where, oh where is there any mention of a false flag.?! Let alone a CONFIRMED one.
If I see one more thread claiming some thing or the other is CONFIRMED (and it's always in CAPS for some reason), I will be reduced to tears of despair.
For the love of all that's holy, cut it out.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

Ooops, I meant The Event was cancelled. Thanks.

Still don't see how any of these shows are conditioning us.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

I agree. Preparing us when they make their move. They are going to find we are not as dumb as they think.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

Yes.....since the 1940's they've been preparing us........
......no

Maybe they're preparing us for an invasion of Wizards.

Lord of The Rings
Harry Potter
The Scorcerors Apprentice
Merlin
Conan

Or maybe VAMPIRES AND WEREWOLVES!

Fright Night
True Blood
Priest
Red Riding Hood
Let Me In
The Vampires Assistant
Twilight
WolfMan
Underworld
30 days of Night
Daybreakers

Or maybe they're preparing us for an invasion of cuddly woodland creatures?

Smurfs
Gnomes
Alvin and the Chipmunks

should i go on?

I actually had to google a few of these because i'm not a fan of corny movies.....

Someone else could probably do a better job on this list, but i think you get my point.....

edit on 20-8-2011 by OneEleven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Your title not only does not match the article, it is pure fabrication.

fab·ri·ca·tion
noun
the act or process of fabricating; manufacture.
something fabricated, especially an untruthful statement: His account of the robbery is a complete fabrication.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I agree with that but the reasoning behind that is more people now know thats its a possibility of Alien Visitation.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

When an "article" begins with the word "If" how does this "confirm" a false flag alien attack. Why must we create drama from a university paper on a subject that people will read about simply because of the subject. These are students speculating about something that is in movies, books, and peoples minds. Please nothing confirmed about anything...REALLY !

And as someone else already pointed out, much like the article written by the CDC for surviving a zombie breakout its to get your attention so they can poke the stupid global warming crap at you and everyone else just as the CDC article was written to garner attention come hurricane season for putting a survival kit together.

Me thinks GLP recently purged their system again !
edit on 8/20/2011 by DJMSN because: Add

Quite frankly if I were an Alien and happened to read the OP's post I would most likely not invade as certainly no species who draws conclusions like he did from that article cannot be considered a threat much less a source of even intelligent life.

edit on 8/20/2011 by DJMSN because: add

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I'm surprised that the mods didn't close this thread yet. As far as I know, there are already two threads created with the same content as this.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silend
man, why are ''Aliens'' suddenly so viral in news and movies

That does seem to be the question.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Just watched "Battle LA".
Average movie,but i am revved up to kick some alien arse!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
au.news.yahoo.com...

With all the speculation and discussions from government insiders and conspirators, looks like we have another staged event like WW,9/11,Earthquake Japan etc coming up on the horizon, why would a MSM outlet, make such a news topic like that one? it's random imo, out of the blue, how will earth defend itself, due to the fluoride and dumbing down of society, how can earth humans out maneuver an alien threat, with alien technology, do we use Alienware or teh powa of Sony's CELL!?!?!?!?
It's game over

Japan Earthquake was a natural event.

Most of the world doesn't flouridise its drinking water.

Next.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
well first off, to the posts in the beginning about why aliens are so big right now is because cinema is back in an "alien mode" again. for the life of me i can't remember the article i read it from but it was a few months back talking about all the alien type movies coming out and it went on to say basically that hollywood likes to go into modes like this where one big alien movie comes out and tons of people copy it. it's just like old fads, like how today some stuff that had been deemed fashion wise as uncool for decades is suddenly the hot new look or retro style, alien stuff just comes and goes.

now about that stupid article that was made, i'm still new here as anyone can see by my profile haha, but as far as i know when stephen hawking talked about how we should not try to contact aliens and that more than likely they would be hostile, i don't remember any big conspiracy about how he was trying to prepare us for some alien invasion. of course i could be wrong, like i said i'm new, but honestly if the worlds brightest mind can't garner attention on a topic like that, then it seems other stuff from way less credible scientist means nothing. also, hawking clearly states he bases his ideas on the fact how the human race has turned out, so the idea of aliens being hostile towards us or wanting resources from us is completely plausible. honestly, in my opinion there might be some races that did great and want to help us, and of course there would be ones like us who completely misused all resources and need to find more to continue their existence, human life would mean nothing to them just like to most humans we see lesser animals as a food source.

also, one other thing just to rant on is the fact i lost all faith in finding anything interesting in here when he talked of 9/11 being staged. please talk to my aunt who was working in the pentagon that day it happened, and thank the lord or whatever higher power that she was out of the area of the building that got attacked. though by all means if you think all of it was staged please do ask her about the bodies she saw covered by debris and the wounded she went to help, i would love for you to tell her all the death, blood, and maimed people she saw was all staged and those people were all just acting.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMSN

When an "article" begins with the word "If" how does this "confirm" a false flag alien attack. Why must we create drama from a university paper on a subject that people will read about simply because of the subject. These are students speculating about something that is in movies, books, and peoples minds. Please nothing confirmed about anything...REALLY !

And as someone else already pointed out, much like the article written by the CDC for surviving a zombie breakout its to get your attention so they can poke the stupid global warming crap at you and everyone else just as the CDC article was written to garner attention come hurricane season for putting a survival kit together.

Me thinks GLP recently purged their system again !
edit on 8/20/2011 by DJMSN because: Add

Quite frankly if I were an Alien and happened to read the OP's post I would most likely not invade as certainly no species who draws conclusions like he did from that article cannot be considered a threat much less a source of even intelligent life.

edit on 8/20/2011 by DJMSN because: add

Because on ATS anytime someone in the media mentions alien its all part of some government conspiracy.
I wish I could draw because I have an idea: draw a bunch of people, wearing ATS t-shirts, in front of a TV,

and have it be a news reporter, and theres a talk bubble coming out and in the bubble "....Alien...."

Then have one of the ATS guys bubble say "OMG HE SAID IT! DISCLOZUR! ITS COMING! THEY ARE PREPARING US!"

and have all the ATS'er talk bubbles be " !!!!!!"

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The discussion is being continued here -
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

This was exceptionally well written and really brought home a lot of the article into the spotlight of it's underlying meaning.

Good job! Star for you.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by deathlord

When people say staged, they dont mean it was actors doing it. No im sure the bodies your aunt saw were all real that alot of people died of course. The point is that it was not terrorists that did it but it was the US governement (or parts there-in) that conducted 9/11, making the death of all those US citizens all that much worse cause they were murdered by their own government that is supposed to protect them.
Your aunt saw the debris? I would be very interested if she saw conclusively actual PLANE wreckage that could be clearly indentified and not mistaken for something else like a missile for example.
Anyway, this is all old stuff and off topic besides.

Back on topic, this paper that was written was just a hypothetical study written by a few science geeks one of whom happened to work for NASA. It had no official backing by them and sounds more like a bit of fun for the authors.
You can read the authors blog about it here : paleblueblog.org...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Took yo long enough to figure that one out,.
That is not Elenin aporaching...
It is the Necromonger fleet

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by spamfish

thanks for clearing that up for me, like i said i am new getting into conspiracy stuff and all that. i always feel like this is more to this world than we know, so it's fun to see the ideas and things that pop up on here. glad to see you agree on the fact that those guys have no credibility, like i said in mine i would much rather trust in that info from stephen hawking then some nasa geeks as you put it.

also, a little off topic, but if you still read this i wanted to say that my aunt did indeed see the plane wreckage. of course inside she said it was a big mess, but things really hit home to her when she saw it from the outside. also, just so you know of her credibility she was a colonel in the military which is super high for a woman, so she does indeed know what plane wreckage compared to other types would be. she did a lot of intelligence stuff, and she even told me she thought it was some kind of missile attack at first but when she saw the wreckage and got the reports in she knew it was a hijacked plan.

actually, she is kind of the reason i got into this stuff awhile back when she being high ranked in intelligence stuff, actually told me first hand that a lot of the stuff she can't tell me i couldn't even imagine. she said there is stuff i wouldn't believe and there is a lot more to stuff out there than we know. of course i couldn't persuade her to tell me more haha, but that is also because she is a military person to the bone and would never tell anyone no matter what any classified information she knows. so i can only guess the stuff she knows, i personally think it is stuff on ufo's because she did do a lot of work with air force related stuff, but who knows what it could be!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
I don't see confirmation of a false flag alien attack anywhere.

Me either

You take the left side and I'll take the right and we'll see if we an find it

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join