It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Staged FALSE FLAG alien attacked CONFIRMED!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Is this a hoax by the OP?

I dont see anything about "Staged FALSE FLAG alien attacked CONFIRMED!!!" in the source article

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Is this a hoax by the OP?

I dont see anything about "Staged FALSE FLAG alien attacked CONFIRMED!!!" in the source article

Well the thread title is a hoax, not so much the link though. That said the title is in no way whatsoever connected to the link within. To be fair it's probably more of a troll to get flags.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
There was some T.V show, i briefly saw, of Human looking aliens landed on earth, saying they are here to help us.
Anyone know the name of this show?

If they do invade, what happens then? i've never experienced love yet!!
Awww man tell me it isn't so.
I dont want to die.

That is every other sci-fi show sweetheart, Doctor who, Torchwood, Sarah Jane Adventures ......list goes on and on

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silend
man, why are ''Aliens'' suddenly so viral in news and movies

Money, clicks, advertising, sales, statistics etc etc.

Same as it's always been really. If it makes money and gains attention then it's news.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Hah! Says the guy who is literally shilling for Radeon in his user name and profile picture.

Hilarious. I think you need to look up the definition of the word, "confirmed," as it has nothing whatsoever to do with what gets advertised in a fluff piece on the news.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

There was some T.V show, i briefly saw, of Human looking aliens landed on earth, saying they are here to help us.

I dont want to die.

was it called 'v'

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
After reading the article, I'm quite mystified by the double speak that is used and the fact that it makes US seem as though WE'RE the ones who will be kept in cages because of our "special talents" instead of US keeping the ALIENS as zoo animals. Reading between the lines of the article, it really seems as though it is meant to instill a sense of fear in our subconscious.

I'll chop the article up and show specific parts that caught my attention.

If or when intelligent extraterrestrials discover us, it's anybody's guess what they'll do. They might befriend us. They might eat us.

As Carl Sagan once noted, they might find amusement in some talent we have that they lack and use us as entertainment, just as we keep sea lions in captivity because of their remarkable ability to balance rubber balls on their noses.

Oh, really? Maybe they'll befriend us and invite us to dinner. How about that? Just like the old "Serving Man" episode. This is jsut one possibility they failed to mention, while Sagan's comment is probably closer to the truth about what the author wants us to imagine. What could these talents be, Mr. Sagan? My best bet would be our abilities to smile, laugh, and feel emotions. I've never read an account from an abductee who said that an alien could do any of these things. If someone could show me an account where an alien was reported as smiling or laughing, please post this. Thanks.

An extraterrestrial civilization might notice our planet by detecting changes in the spectral signature of Earth — the light radiated by our planet and atmosphere — caused by greenhouse gas emissions. And they might frown upon our behavior.

This statement is just as ridiculous as the swamp gas comment. I hardly believe that aliens are concerned about greenhouse gas. The author is most likely avoiding any mention of atomic particles or radioactive isotopes. When the author states "light radiated" is indicative of him side stepping the real issue. Especially with the recent catastrophes in Japan. Another thing to remember is that there have been documented accounts by professionals and insiders about how UFOs were seen over nuclear reactors and rockets, then the technology mysteriously shut down right before the UFOs flew off. Yes, the fact is is that humans are a threat to ourselves as well as other life in the cosmos. Science and religion are still in denial of this.

aliens will deduce our rapid expansion and, because of that, possibly view us as a threat, thinking we'll soon pursue resources on other worlds.

Duh! We're already doing this as we try to detect water on Mars and the moon. So, again, we are a threat to outside life.

"If [they] doubt that our course can be changed, then they may seek to preemptively destroy our civilization in order to protect other civilizations from us," the researchers write. (Several media outlets have inaccurately reported that NASA is behind the new report. One of its authors, astrobiologist Shawn Domagal-Goldman, recently began working at NASA, but wrote the paper with former colleague Seth Baum and others at Penn State, whose institution was solely responsible for funding their research.)

Well, how can NASA not be behind this report when they have hired a contributing author? If I was running a canine rescue, I wouldn't hire someone who wrote an article about how well dog pelts can keep you warm in the winter unless I was prepared to stand by his/her published views. All this paragraph means is that NASA didn't fund the author's work. It doesn't mean that they aren't subscribing to his thoughts that we are a threat and may be destroyed. I also find it suspicious that NASA just fired a bunch of long term employees, but decide to hire this guy. Hmm.

"This is a highly unlikely scenario," said Jacob Haqq-Misra, a meteorologist and astrobiologist at Penn State and a co-author of the new paper. "We're not really saying this is going to happen, but it's a possibility."

He should've just said "truth is stranger than fiction".

Humans don't work well with others whom we view as a threat.

This is the most truthful statement in the entire article. If there are aliens, they would perceive us as a threat and NASA and our government are telling us in the single sentence that they will and do view aliens as a threat to the humans. This is a global threat that they are currently preparing for.

After all, we seem to have killed off all our prehistoric competitors.

And they plan to kill off all our future competitors, too.

Whatever the outcome, the new research is another reminder that you don't survive long in this universe if you can't figure out how to live within your means.

This is also a very telling statement. Here, they're saying that they also view some, if not most, humans a threat to the Earth as well. (Please review the Georgia Guidestones)

"The bottom line is, if there are intelligent civilizations out there, they pretty much have to have figured out how to grow in a sustainable way," Haqq-Misra pointed out. "We're not doing that, and [other civilizations] might make some moral judgment on how we're managing our resources."

There's that word "sustainable" again. You'll notice it creeping up more in writing and speeches more and more in the near future. The phrase "managing our resources" is an oxymoron. Everyone knows that our leaders have been mismanaging the Earth's resources for decades. Our leaders are the ones not making moral judgements and they're actually scared to death that aliens have more morals and more intelligence than TPTB.

The bottom line is that our fearless leaders know we're being watched and are scared. They in turn want to make us frightened, too. I honestly believe that all the talk about aliens lately is our gevernment conducting "predictive programming" upon the citizens of Earth. This effort is global, not national. They fear the aliens and want us to, too.

A long time ago, I heard about Project Bluebeam, then I read Behold a Pale Horse, I was skeptical of our government's ability to conduct a false flag attack by staging an alien invasion. Then, I read about how the fireworks during the opening of the Olympics in China were holograms. This is what blew me away and convinced me that they are already testing such technology on us. There's been more discussion in the media about aliens and UFOs lately because they're about preparing to use it.

Article about China olympics and the fireworks:
gadgets.boingboing.net...

TPTB know that they are losing power over the people and will conduct a fake alien invasion to force us into the grips of fear. I don't know much, but I'm convinced that this will happen and they have the technology to make it appear as though there is a giant mother ship over every major city in the US, or even in the world. This article wants us to believe that if we don't kill aliens, they will put us in a zoo, take our natural resources, or kill us off because we are a threat to other life in the cosmos. They want us to believe that aliens believe that we are expendable. The truth is is that TPTB also believe we are expendable. (Please refer to Kissinger's "useless eaters" comment)

Like the magician, when the government is directing your eyes to the sky, I'll be keeping mine on the ground. Strange things are afoot and this article reveals that TPTB know they're morally bankrupt, stripping the Earth of precious natural resources for their love of money, and they are shaking with fear over the fact that their power structure is being threatened by those under them as well as those above them. Seeing as they're between a rock and a hard place, they must act upon the threat below first, then worry about the ones above. (As above, so below = know your enemy)

But, this has been my two cents. Take it for what you will.

Best wishes, everyone!

edit on 20-8-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Why are aliens so viral in the media? Because their trying to make all the E.T's appear as enemies. And some are benevolent races. There doing this because of the possibility that we will be able to contact these benevolent races in the future. Their trying to put fear. I laugh at people who think the disclosure is a good thing. Ignorant sheeple these dayes.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Staged FALSE FLAG alien attacked CONFIRMED!!

Well, it can't be said that, as a species, we aren't ripe for such a thing. I mean, we doubt everything we are told but if it involved something along the lines of a false flag destructive solar flare or ET attack, we'd probably bite pretty hard.

It's been said that if Jesus were to arrive on a white stallion, we'd likely riot and yank our hair out in denial. But if it were a large disk-shaped vessel... we'd all take hands and sing Kumbaya.

The whole thing orbits on an axis that denies ignorance only when it suits us to do so. If the ignorance brings a matter of satisfaction, even if it comes with enormous discomfort, we'll choose that ignorance each and every time and call it something else.

We want liberation and salvation from this mess WE have made of our world and civilization. We just want it on our terms, according to our preconceived notions of the same and in a way that doesn't hold us accountable for a single thing.

Yeah, you may be right.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
There is no alien threat.
So.
Lets sing along.
We can't go no Alien Threat.
au.news.yahoo.com...
Yahoo is going beyond conspiracy envy of ATS on technology page news.

Where are their sources, links, evidence ?
All story tellers for the Illuminati Cartels paying for opinions and copy.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I dont want to die.

Yea I know the show you speak
of. It's called the Twilight Zone.
edit on 20-8-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
Sorry to disappoint you or perhaps encourage you as this non-story is discussed all over the place lol...

(snip)

No need to panic. It was written as a "fun paper"...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Starred for being the only person to come close to pointing out what everyone else seems to be missing. This was not a 'decision' by the MSM to discuss this issue, it was a reaction to this paper which was recently published by a NASA scientist:

Would contact with extraterrestrials benefit or harm humanity? A scenario analysis

arxiv.org...

I'm not saying there hasn't been an increase in chatter within the MSM about aliens of late (I think you guys are also confusing the meaning of the term 'viral', when something goes viral it refers to something being spread from person to person - ie usually email forwards of 'did you see this awesome vid/article/picture' - it doesn't refer to something just spreading quickly or widely) I'm also not saying there wasn't a decision by someone (or a few people) in the MSM to report on this.

What I am saying is that the inciting event wasn't some decision to start reporting on 'what would an alien invasion look like', the inciting event was the paper recently released - everything else was a reaction.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by Nikola014

Personally I'm not convinced we're being purposefully prepared for anything really, especially due to the emergence of articles like the one posted in the opening post. This is a fascinating topic after all, people are bound to write about it..

Don't get me wrong, I hope we are being prepared for some kind of disclosure, but I just don't think so.

Time will tell of course...

to be honest i don't think they'll waste their ultimate trump card when all of their other tactics have worked with pretty much 90% success.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
There's nothing in the article that confirms an Alien False Flag operation...

V and Falling Skies has been cancelled...most likely due to lack of interest. Kind of upsetting as I really liked both. Oh well, ratings matter.

I don't understand how we are being conditioned? It would be like saying that we are being conditioned to vampires due to the Twilight Saga and most new shows on the CW. Seriously, we aren't. Execs will latch on to whatever is a hit and push out movies and TV series until they are no longer popular. At that point, they'll be cancelled and they'll find something new.

Was Harry Potter conditioning us to believe in Wizards and Witches? No, it was just a good story. Then everyone latched onto it's coat tails and everything was wizard this or witch that. No conditioning, no brainwashing, no Psy Op....Just people out to make a buck.

Just like 2012, Nibiru, Anunaki and Aliens...We'll see more and more in the coming year and then, January 2013 will happen and we'll have more cop and hospital shows. I would also guess they'll remake Casablanca because Hollywood has run out of ideas.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

au.news.yahoo.com...

With all the speculation and discussions from government insiders and conspirators, looks like we have another staged event like WW,9/11,Earthquake Japan etc coming up on the horizon, why would a MSM outlet, make such a news topic like that one? it's random imo, out of the blue, how will earth defend itself, due to the fluoride and dumbing down of society, how can earth humans out maneuver an alien threat, with alien technology, do we use Alienware or teh powa of Sony's CELL!?!?!?!?
It's game over

So now a report by 3 people constitutes a world wide conspiracy to stage an alien invasion? PURE BUNK. And no evidence for this is cited whatsoever.

First and foremost, I swear anytime anyone in the media says alien people at ATS go into defcon 1 mode. I've seen this song and dance here several times now. A new UFO or alien related show/ movie/comment comes out and there is talk of disclosure/false flags /etc. Guess what? It never came true then, and it won't now.

Secondly, the problem with the idea of launching an alien invasion as a false flag op, is that aliens, if they ever did attack, would be much much more technologically advanced then us, and it would be a global not national attack.

Since we are bound by what we have, ie: OUR technology, it would be kind of hard to pull this off.
The most powerful military in the world, The US military, has its difficulty cut out for it managing 3 wars, yet you would have us believe theres going to be a fake global attack? How would you fake the technology?
It's pure nonsense.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick
There's nothing in the article that confirms an Alien False Flag operation...

V and Falling Skies has been cancelled...most likely due to lack of interest. Kind of upsetting as I really liked both. Oh well, ratings matter.

I don't understand how we are being conditioned? It would be like saying that we are being conditioned to vampires due to the Twilight Saga and most new shows on the CW. Seriously, we aren't. Execs will latch on to whatever is a hit and push out movies and TV series until they are no longer popular. At that point, they'll be cancelled and they'll find something new.

Was Harry Potter conditioning us to believe in Wizards and Witches? No, it was just a good story. Then everyone latched onto it's coat tails and everything was wizard this or witch that. No conditioning, no brainwashing, no Psy Op....Just people out to make a buck.

Just like 2012, Nibiru, Anunaki and Aliens...We'll see more and more in the coming year and then, January 2013 will happen and we'll have more cop and hospital shows. I would also guess they'll remake Casablanca because Hollywood has run out of ideas.

What are you talking about? Falling Skies got renewed for a season 2, to begin in the Summer of 2012.
edit on 20-8-2011 by NavalFC because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Didn't bother reading the link. I find that any thread which says confirmed in capital letters means nothing was confirmed.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
GLOBAL WARMING IS REAL AND THE ALIENS ARE GONNA BE PISSED!!!
(barf)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

Several speculations about what would we do...if aliens....arrived on Earth......It seems to me I am hearing a lot more about Aliens and UFO's lately........naturally I expect those topics on ATS....but other (supposedly) creditable news sources are taking a lot about the (what ifs).....if were are visited by beings from other planets.

I too am wondering...what are TPTB trying to get us ready for? What are their hidden agendas?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join