It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why doesnt FOX news or big named conservatives support Ron Paul??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Why do they call him crazy?

HOW CAN THEY IGNORE ALL THE ONLINE POLLS AND SUPPORT FOR THIS MAN??

To me, he is the only gop candidate that has a cult like following likeObama had in 08'. So how an why is he being ignorded by the right wing msm and pundants?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Plain and simple: Because they are run by Zionists.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLaDOS
Plain and simple: Because they are run by Zionists.

Thank you for speaking the truth.

Meanwhile Fox gushes over Palin and Bachmann and their special little Israeli/American flag pins.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
All the honest people in politics are mostly unemployed, or dead...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
FOX news works for the NWO
Ron Paul is against the ideals of the NWO.

Therefore FOX no likey Ron Paul.

Comprendo?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by balon0

The NWO?? You don't say...hollywood hulk hogan and the boys?? Nah yer pullin my leg!!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Yeah, I posted a campaign poster and my intention to volunteer for his campaign on Facebook the other day and I thought a few of my friends heads were going to pop off by their responses.

I'm an extremely liberal gay guy from the Midwest..and so are a bunch of my friends..

I spent the entire afternoon debunking misconceptions about Dr Paul.

The MSM and power elite know if he gets elected their party is over.

This is our time, either Americans stand up and get this man and the big ideas he stands for into the office or we lay down and become the slaves tptb want us to be.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The answer to your question is that they already know the answer to the question to the so many in here will ask after election day "Why didn't Ron Paul get elected?"

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
He's a threat to:

Lawyers
The lawyers of the left who mainly look after their own in their partisan R/L charade... one of which you are NOT.

Guns
The Military Industrial Complex...

and

Money
The Federal Reserve...

Mainly though, it's all about the money, and by that I mean yours.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I was listening to Rush Limbaugh's show today and his guest host, Mark Davis?, said that the reason he does not support Ron Paul was due to Paul's plans for foreign policy. His words were, "that's where he leaves the rails". I don't know enough about Paul's foreign policy to comment further, I'll leave it to ya'll.
edit on 8/19/2011 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies, guys.

The only thing I did come up with was, the Fed, and Gun issues. Its just crazy to see the conspiracy right in front of your eyes. Its an erie feeling to see all these so-called Republicans, in co-hoots againts him. Who is their leader?? smh

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Its simple... Even though this site has many Ron Paul supporters, the truth behind the scenes is very different.

Link: Poll: Perry Easily Takes the Lead
(Article Date: Aug. 16, 2011)

Ignore the article header and focus on the data.

Rasmussen Polls (Measurement of Voters Only)

Rick Perry - 29% (+11)
Mitt Romney - 18% (-4)
Michele Bachmann - 13% (-3)
Ron Paul - 9% (-1)
Herman Cain - 6% (-3)
Newt Gingrich - 5% (-1)
Jon Huntsman - 1% (-1)
Rick Santorum - 1%
Thaddeus McCotter - 0%
Gary Johnson - 0%
Buddy Roemer - 0%

Ron Paul cannot win. Regardless about how loud his supporters are, the overall reality is that he cannot win in 2012.

Ron Paul's Options:
(1) Ron Paul will run as a third party candidate spoiling the election, and give Obama an automatic win for the 2012 cycle.

(2) Ron Paul will drop out.

(3) No option three. Ron Paul cannot win the Republican nomination, nor can he win the 2012 Presidential Election.

Obama will win if Ron Paul runs as third party candidate.

edit on 8/20/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by king Pop!p

They are ignorning him and demonizing him because Ron Paul is the only candidate not bought and paid for the NWO cronies. The have already agreed to stay in Afghanistan for many many years. Anyone ask the question why? It couldn't possibly have anything to do with the US running the opium out of there.. They definitely don't want anyone to interfere with all that illegal money being laundered by the banks. Ron Paul wants to go back to glass- stegall to return to bank regulation. He also and wants to get out of Afghanistan and Iraq. Follow the money trail and you will always find the answers to the questions.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

No, it isn't that simple.

Ron Paul has at least quadrupled his support and momentum since the 08 campaign, his message is strong and spreads very fast. He caught a great wave when he almost statistically tied with Michelle Bachmann in Iowa. Ron Paul is now officially campaining in New Hampshire and has statistically more than 6 times the support than he did in 08.

Polls say Paul is behind Romney and Perry but they will destroy each other in this campaign and Ron Paul will end up looking like the best candidate. He came in 2nd and 3rd place in MANY states in the 08 caucuses and primaries. With an exponentially larger army this go around, the message will spread faster and faster.

2012 is a good year for liberty and truth, we have to grab the opportunity, not sit back and doubt what we really want for our nation.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Because Fox "news" is anything but Conservative, they are Republicans and part of the 2-headed 1-party system. They are run by the same globalists who run the Left in favor of massive debt, ever increasing taxes, endless wars and the erosion of civil liberties via the TSA and the implementation and continuation of the "Patriot" Act.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by balon0
FOX news works for the NWO
Ron Paul is against the ideals of the NWO.

Therefore FOX no likey Ron Paul.

Comprendo?

Heres your answer.

Fox News loves war candidates.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Because Ron Paul is NOT BOUGHT FOR BY THE FILTHY RICH who have already hijacked the republican and tea party who they have FIGHTING their battles to BURDEN the middle class and enslave everyone while the RICH GET RICHER AT OUR EXPENSE.

Ron Paul is a DECENT HUMAN who isnt a TRAITOR to this country and not a SELL-OUT like Fox, Republicans, and the Tea Party.

top topics

join