It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SO UFO'ers...who is your new "Disclosure President"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I remember back when Obama first won election, there were many a post here, and video links, all claiming THIS WAS IT: Obama was going to be the DISCLOSURE PRESIDENT.

Of course, skeptics like myself doubted that very much, doubting that there was even secret UFO knowledge to disclose, while other posters accused Obama of being a member of another fictional organization, the NWO.

So now election season as here again.. So who is the discloser this time? Is it Michelle Bachmaan? Rick Perry?
Good ol'e Mitt Romney?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
ATS

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC
I remember back when Obama first won election, there were many a post here, and video links, all claiming THIS WAS IT: Obama was going to be the DISCLOSURE PRESIDENT.

Of course, skeptics like myself doubted that very much, doubting that there was even secret UFO knowledge to disclose, while other posters accused Obama of being a member of another fictional organization, the NWO.

So now election season as here again.. So who is the discloser this time? Is it Michelle Bachmaan? Rick Perry?
Good ol'e Mitt Romney?

There's plenty of time still left.

You'll see Obama is Disclosure president.

We got confirmation that there is water on the Mars and many many other things.

I will never forget Obama because this stuff.
edit on 19-8-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

If only a celebrity like Travolta or Cruise were to be elected president, like in the old days when Reagan was elected. Well, we would definitely be convinced of ETs and dianetics. Wouldn't we?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014

Good ol'e Mitt Romney?

There's plenty of time still left.

You'll see Obama is Disclosure president.

We got confirmation that there is water on the Mars and many many other things.

I will never forget Obama because this stuff.
edit on 19-8-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

Yeah, because without Obama the NASA rovers could never have discovered the evidence right? I mean, Obama himself might as well have strapped on a jet pack, flown to Mars, and found the water himself!

Damn, hes the most interesting man on Earth. He doesn't always drink beer, but when he does, he prefers DosEquis.

link   
reply to post by Nikola014

Presidency is a sham!

link   
What does Obama have to do with the series of small disclosure/hints as of recently?

President is not privy to many of the U.S's secrets.

So he is certainly not signing any documents for approval to release to the public.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

I never expect anything from Obama, except that he would continue to run the past administrations agendas. What Pres will bring on disclosure? That would be Ron Paul, if the current Admin lets him into office, which they won't. Bastards

And just like the US MSM, you ignored Ron Paul and gave us puppets to choose from instead. Shame on you

edit on 19-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Dennis Kucinich

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

You are just one of those that love to rub salt in the wound...

the closest thing to disclosure until now was the disclosure project held in 2001

the next step, would be the ET´s to show themself and introduce themself to the world on national televison

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

while other posters accused Obama of being a member of another fictional organization, the NWO

I agreed with you untill this little sentence.

Imo the NWO is a very real concept.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

Why would you assume it would be a US President to announce to the world of the exsistance of ET visitors? There are plenty of other Presidents Prime Ministers etc in the world who could announce it. The US does not have a monopoly on this subject.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Dont be silly,

presidents come and go, but billionaires are forever.
A disclosure president is a dead president.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by NavalFC

I never expect anything from Obama, except that he would continue to run the past administrations agendas. What Pres will bring on disclosure? That would be Ron Paul, if the current Admin lets him into office, which they won't. Bastards

And just like the US MSM, you ignored Ron Paul and gave us puppets to choose from instead. Shame on you

edit on 19-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

What is with the cult of Ron Paul? Sure he has some good foreign policy ideas: Stop invading people, bring our troops home, etc. But his domestic policy ideas are INSANE.

Examples; Ron Paul doesn't believe in the seperation of church and state.

From Ron Paul:

"The Founding Fathers envisioned a robustly Christian yet religiously tolerant America, with churches serving as vital institutions that would eclipse the state in importance. Throughout our nation’s history, churches have done what no government can ever do, namely teach morality and civility. Moral and civil individuals are largely governed by their own sense of right and wrong, and hence have little need for external government. This is the real reason the collectivist Left hates religion: Churches as institutions compete with the state for the people’s allegiance, and many devout people put their faith in God before their faith in the state. Knowing this, the secularists wage an ongoing war against religion, chipping away bit by bit at our nation’s Christian heritage. Christmas itself may soon be a casualty of that war."

The Church as an institution that eclipses the government? Kind of like the Church of England? One of the things we wanted to get away from? nuts.

Did you go to college? Did you take advantage of grants or federal loans? Well if Ron Paul had his way you could kiss those things goodbye

Ron Paul wants to eliminate income taxes. That might sound good at first, but the government needs money. Who do you think pays so that NASA etc can make all these discoveries that another poster alluded to?

Absent an income tax, they will have to increase the sales tax, which would hurt the middle and lower classes.

So I don't quite understand the cult of Ron Paul.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
id have to go with the rev al sharpton, only because he wants to make George Clinton president of the moon

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

while other posters accused Obama of being a member of another fictional organization, the NWO

I agreed with you untill this little sentence.

Imo the NWO is a very real concept.

No, it isn't. The NWO is a fictional organization made up by very paranoid people, and because some presidents used the term in a speech once, but they weren't referring to an organization, but a change in the world.

It's silly. The way NWO'ers talk about the so called NWO reminds me of the Legion of Doom from the old Justice League.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
reply to post by NavalFC

the closest thing to disclosure until now was the disclosure project held in 2001

the next step, would be the ET´s to show themself and introduce themself to the world on national televison

Right the disclosure project, lead by Dr Greer, a man whom even the UFO proponents of ATS will tell you is a sham. I remember a few years back, Dr Greer was selling photos of an Alien Light being or some such for a large amount of money, yet here on ATS he was exposed by UFO proponents none the less of hawking a photo of an over exposed moth.

The Disclosure project is a scam.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
reply to post by NavalFC

Right the disclosure project, lead by Dr Greer, a man whom even the UFO proponents of ATS will tell you is a sham. I remember a few years back, Dr Greer was selling photos of an Alien Light being or some such for a large amount of money, yet here on ATS he was exposed by UFO proponents none the less of hawking a photo of an over exposed moth.

The Disclosure project is a scam.

Dr Greer dont matter, its the other high level officals that speak that intrest me

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

President Obama still has about 16 months left in office......he may reveal more. Who else may reveal more? I am not sure yet.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Ok...so this guy is not President.....but....he has a lot of revelance...and he is in contact with President Obama.

Speaking of billionaires...Richard Branson has his own airlines and he is training pilots to eventually fly people on actual space flights....where they leave planet earth entirely......and go on a viewing of outer space.

www.virgingalactic.com...

edit on 19-8-2011 by caladonea because: add more

top topics

<<   2 >>

join