It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SO UFO'ers...who is your new "Disclosure President"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

People make their own opinions, but the president really does not matter in the big scheme of things. He has very little power to do anything outside of congress. At the end of the day he is a figurehead. The idea of Obama doing anything is just as ludicrous as Bush doing anything or Clinton doing anything, simply because it happened during their term. They would also be the last people to know of any sort of conspiracy if it existed.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

while other posters accused Obama of being a member of another fictional organization, the NWO

I agreed with you untill this little sentence.

Imo the NWO is a very real concept.

No, it isn't. The NWO is a fictional organization made up by very paranoid people, and because some presidents used the term in a speech once, but they weren't referring to an organization, but a change in the world.

It's silly. The way NWO'ers talk about the so called NWO reminds me of the Legion of Doom from the old Justice League.

You can call me paranoid all you want.
Besides your personal attack, i believe you are right about one thing and that is the following, that they were talking about a change in the world.

But i believe the change they talked about and came along, was in large parts orchestrated behind the scenes.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Not entirely. They will go into suborbital flights. They wont be leaving the Earth's orbit.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

reply to post by caladonea

Not entirely. They will go into suborbital flights. They wont be leaving the Earth's orbit.

Ok...we shall see....

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Its entirely a pointless notion IMHO.

There is either nothing to disclose, or if there is, it will occur on a timeline and basis entirely independent of whomever is president of the united states.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by Nikola014

President Obama still has about 16 months left in office......he may reveal more. Who else may reveal more? I am not sure yet.

Now that would be some "October Surprise" on the part of the White House.

I wonder how that would go for the President. Many would applaud but there are probably many that would just not want to know, either.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

Anyone awaiting a messiah of disclosure is wasting their time.

I wouldn't hold a president to anything he said before becoming a president, if not, more disappointment.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Reply to post by NavalFC

Disclose ufos? Lol Potus: my fellow americans we are here to disclose on ufos... They are unidentified... /// iv seen a ufo myself but I find it funny the term ufo is instantly associated with alien space crafts

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Let us not forget the National Press Club and many retired military officers discussing UFOs and the shutting down of nuclear missiles. I think they've been holding this press conference for some years now.

But why look to America for disclosure? I'd look to China, Russia, or South America before I'd expect the Whitehouse to own up to anything. The Whitehouse is guilty of sooo many things, they aren't talking about anything!

edit on 19-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

The cult of Ron Paul? How about the cult of following puppets who don't give a hoot about the American people and only serve the Whitehouses agenda (and lets not even begin to discuss who the Whitehouse really serves, but follow the money).So are you blind, deaf and dumb? What anyone would support any other Prez candidature is beyond me. If you don't get why the people LOVE Ron Paul, well, you just don't get it. I'm sorry for your loss

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

while other posters accused Obama of being a member of another fictional organization, the NWO

I agreed with you untill this little sentence.

Imo the NWO is a very real concept.

No, it isn't. The NWO is a fictional organization made up by very paranoid people, and because some presidents used the term in a speech once, but they weren't referring to an organization, but a change in the world.

It's silly. The way NWO'ers talk about the so called NWO reminds me of the Legion of Doom from the old Justice League.

Really? You think that? Once again, if you want to find the NWO follow the money, for it is the root of all evil. Here's great, and recent thread about following the money, www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I was on the bandwagon that thought Obama was going to bring forth disclosure. I really don't think so anymore but, if he did then he would probably want to do it in his second term.
And well that isn't looking so well now

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by justwokeup

Agreed, the president is inconsequential to supposed conspiracy theories. The fact that 'theorists' believe the president is the driving force behind policy creation just shows how little they know of the American political system. Lastly, IF such an NWO existed, the president would be unaware of it and entirely uninfluential, because at the end of the day his power is extremely limited. Why would anyone want to spend millions in hidden funds to put some sort of puppet president into power...? Again, the president has very little recourse to do anything without an act of congress. Our congress is so fractured that this is the worst bet in history. No one would attempt to put someone in arguably the least bargainable AND most turbulent position. The president is not NWO, NWO likely does not exist, and Bohemian Grove is weird. Those are my three confirmations.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join