It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Communications will go down for 2 weeks... please heed this warning.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
2TH 2:9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

All of our communication devices will be shut off and I believe we are closing in on the date that this will take place.

Here is a dream from Ken Peters from the early 80's, he claims that in his dream all communication is shut down for two weeks. After this occurs we will have a new government called the 'new order'. There will be a new man on the scene that will lead this 'new order'.

edit on 19-8-2011 by XplanetX because: Had to remove duplicate video

edit on 19-8-2011 by XplanetX because: typo

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
A magic man in the sky will get mad with the angry man with the devil's horns and cuts off communication ? This Christianity crap is getting old.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
A magic man in the sky will get mad with the angry man with the devil's horns and cuts off communication ? This Christianity crap is getting old.

Amen brother.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Please say something constructive or leave the thread.

It is obvious that you have not seen the video's due to your quick response. I would lend an ear to what you have to say if it was something helpful rather than the typical quip of someone that does not have the time to investigate this matter.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

reply to post by Heartisblack

2nd that. These creeps are everywhere.

edit on 19-8-2011 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX

It is obvious that you have not seen the video's due to your quick response. I would lend an ear to what you have to say if it was something helpful rather than the typical quip of someone that does not have the time to investigate this matter.

I hope this illogical man in the sky doesn't cut all communications! How would I watch FoxNews?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by josh2009s

Blocking the likes of Fox news and other media whores would be the only positive outcome of losing all communications.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
i was thinking could this be related to that encrypted message regarding the virus predicted to be released by elenin?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 19-8-2011 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

so the dream prediction said that all people with even minor symptoms of illness were to be reported by the government? could be the negative blood type virus maybe?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

What's really scary is that these people are allowed to vote ! Indeed this crap is getting old, 2000 years worth of getting very old . Unfortunately for the christian there is nothing new to say, their book started then finished but the world moved on leaving the sheeple to struggle to comment upon life that does not appear in their old book.

So, the best they can do is to take a look at life now and somehow create some tenious link with an ambigeous comment in their book of fairy stories and sprinkle it with a handful of fairy dust from a would be Gurus' imaginary dreams.

God save us from the ignorant

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by seenavv
i was thinking could this be related to that encrypted message regarding the virus predicted to be released by elenin?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

so the dream prediction said that all people with even minor symptoms of illness were to be reported by the government? could be the negative blood type virus maybe?

I just had a look at the link to the thread. It is a very interesting connection that you make.

I have often wondered if the alien abduction victims are selected based on certain 'criteria'.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2

Amen brother.

The irony being your avatar is a magic man in the sky

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX

I've seen these vids before, full of crap then and full of crap now.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ChristianJihad

Did you watch the videos?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I presume communications could go down due to severe solar winds (in fact we're having a crazy year with that, a lot crazier than prior years)... but I might be wrong. Although I have to say I'd be shocked if a Man in The Sky turned all satellites off.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTheTrees

The first dream indicates that it is a result of governments intervening and manually shutting down the communications.

Given what has happened recently in regards to uprisings, riots, revolutions and looting all stemming from social networks, this scenario is actually quite plausible.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

So let me get this right, when the end of the world comes the communication networks will all go down?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonMoon

how in Gods name will i send text messages in heaven???

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I appreciate that many people do not believe in God.

All I ask is:

Please do not turn this into a 'christian bashing' or 'God bashing' thread.

If you do not believe in God, no problem, just move along.
edit on 19-8-2011 by XplanetX because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join