It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Communications will go down for 2 weeks... please heed this warning.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
A magic man in the sky will get mad with the angry man with the devil's horns and cuts off communication ? This Christianity crap is getting old.

Quoted

For

Truth

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidAmerican
reply to post by XplanetX

I had a dream once and in this dream the organized religion took a backseat to common sense and logic! The reason religion is losing it's appeal to people is the fanaticism is running rampant and many try pushing their views on everyone else. Everyone believes in something but that don't mean they need to share it with the world.

P.S. I only got sucked in to this because the title did not mention anything about the super natural.

edit on 19-8-2011 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

I posted this in the "Dreams and personal predictions" forum and you did not expect something supernatural?

I am not sure if you are serious.
edit on 19-8-2011 by XplanetX because: typo

edit on 19-8-2011 by XplanetX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
not the internet!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I was trying to find a some what broader term for god with out having to say it........

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX
reply to post by josh2009s

Blocking the likes of Fox news and other media whores would be the only positive outcome of losing all communications.

OMG, that would be so awesome. Imagine 2 weeks of no noisy radio signals, HAARP waves, microwaves.. The birds would be singing, crickets.............etc

OOOH maybe we could see the stars again. I pray for 2 weeks of silence.

edit on 19-8-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Prophecy Club is psyops and up there with Jim Jones and the Heavens Gate people. Not to mention the 700 club.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Rarely do people see the future in dreams. It does happen, it has happened to me - once. What I saw wasn't some huge event, just something random in my life (I dreamt I met someone for teh first time and a few days later I met this person). However, most dreams are just manifestations of our daily thoughts. I watched a few minutes of that first video and stopped when the guy started talking about people flying out of coffins. Dead people do not come back to life. Has never happened, never will happen. Death is final. The fact is he said he prayed about the resurrection of teh dead many times but before that said he wasn't much of a Christian at that time. Very contraictory. He was raised a Catholic, was going to church, reading the bible, praying - he was very much under teh Christian thumb. So of course he's going to dream about Christian nonsense such as the end of the world tied into Christian themes such as dead people flying out of coffins.

When it comes to the end of the world there are many scientifically probable outcomes such as solar flares and comet strikes. But people dead for hundreds of years coming to life does not factor into the wildest scientifically possible scenarios because IT'S NOT POSSIBLE.

Also, this dream prophecy is a good example of beliefs manifesting into dreams. This is why ATS is full of people dreaming about aliens and the end of the world. It's because they are on ATS for hours every day reading and believing it. I have dreamt about earthquakes and tsunamis - but I live in Japan where we experience such things and they are in the popular psyche of society.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Logman

About that signature: Ignorant sheepherders? What have you written that will be remembered more than a few minutes let alone 2,000 years? I mean really--you could probably divide Paul's IQ by two and he'd still have you--and me--by a decent margin.

Go back and read some of his stuff and then compare it to yours. Should be obvious unless I've given you too much credit. I'm just sayin'

edit on 20-8-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Just out of curiosity...why do you believe these two particular people? Has either one made some great prophecy that has come true? Or are they saying something that you already happen to believe?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

Just out of curiosity...why do you believe these two particular people? Has either one made some great prophecy that has come true? Or are they saying something that you already happen to believe?

I do not know either of these individuals on a personal level.

I posted this here purely for the consumption of those that are interested. The gentleman conveying his dream in the 5 part video describes a future that is becoming more viable as each day passes. He describes the US as having closed state borders with the need for personal ID papers to cross the borders. In the early 1980's any such suggestion would be considered ridiculous, yet look at the US today. Not only is this viable, I see it as a certainty. This is why I give his dream the credibility that it deserves. He also mentions all communications going down for a two week period and this matches the recent dream in the first video.

If the US suddenly has states seceding from the union or states closing their borders and requiring ID papers then I think we should start taking these dreams a little more seriously.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Saw the first video........

Reminded me of this video......

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Are you insinuating that I am here to cause mass suicide?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

reply to post by josh2009s

Blocking the likes of Fox news and other media whores would be the only positive outcome of losing all communications.

OMG, that would be so awesome. Imagine 2 weeks of no noisy radio signals, HAARP waves, microwaves.. The birds would be singing, crickets.............etc

OOOH maybe we could see the stars again. I pray for 2 weeks of silence.

edit on 19-8-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

I'd much rather have a Year of Silence

If the end of the world bit wasn't tied to the end I would much enjoy a few weeks without communications, or a whole life time. Time to go build my log cabin!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

No.

Im insinuating that both videos draw out the end of the world. In some sort of prediction.

If you read the bible you would know that only GOD knows the appointed hour. I dont get God fearing Christians,who put there faith in mans predictions......Look at where it gets them..........BTW,why heed the warning?
edit on 19-8-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

reply to post by sonnny1

No.

Im insinuating that both videos draw out the end of the world. In some sort of prediction.

If you read the bible you would know that only GOD knows the appointed hour. I dont get God fearing Christians,who put there faith in mans predictions......Look at where it gets them..........BTW,why heed the warning?
edit on 19-8-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

In no way do these dreams predict the hour or the day of the end. There is no strict time frame but rather some time in the near future. It is obvious that you have not listened to or watched all 5 parts. I am open to constructive critcism provided it is by someone that has viewed the video's.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

In no way do these dreams predict the hour or the day of the end. There is no strict time frame but rather some time in the near future. It is obvious that you have not listened to or watched all 5 parts.

Predictions have often been made, from antiquity until the present, by using paranormal or supernatural means such as prophecy or by observing omens. Methods including water divining, astrology, numerology, fortune telling, interpretation of dreams, and many other forms of divination, have been used for millennia to attempt to predict the future.

LINK

I mean really,take heed? And I said I watched the first video.Why watch something GOD wouldnt want me to watch?

Its followers of this line of thinking that make religion,look crazy.

Mark 13:32 "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Acts 1:7 He said to them: "It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority.

2 Peter 2:1 But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them--bringing swift destruction on themselves.

Deuteronomy 13:1

If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you a sign or wonder, 2 and if the sign or wonder spoken of takes place, and the prophet says, “Let us follow other gods” (gods you have not known) “and let us worship them,” 3 you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The LORD your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul.

So again,why take heed?

PS,I dont belong to any religion,just like to point out the facts,in the bible that most are using.......

also isnt the guy in your vid using the bible as a reference ? I ask cause if he is he needs to brush up on his material........

edit on 20-8-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Why watch something God would not want you to watch?

With that kind of statement, I know that I can safely ignore all that you have to say.

1TH 5:19 Do not put out the Spirit's fire; do not treat prophecies with contempt. Test everything. Hold on to the good. Avoid every kind of evil.

and again...

1JN 4:1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

Like I said, the man in the video does not claim to know the day or the hour as you so claim. You claim this without even watching it.

You therefore are a liar and have no credibility.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

All Communications will go down for 2 weeks... please heed this warning.,

Thanks,

I will keep that in mind

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

It's annoying isn't it.

I most post in more threads you participate in.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join