It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutchsinse interview

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I have followed Dutchsinse on youtube for a while now.

Just recently youtube shut down his account for apparent violations. All he ever did was create homemade movies and post them on youtube, granted they were about seismic activity and other general thoughts of whackiness.

Now I know a lot of you understand that I cannot stand Project Camelot, so the following will be painful for me, as I do not and can not stand what they stand for, nor do I encourage the fraudsters they support, but Dutchsinse, seemed somewhat alright.

Apparently a small short time ago, his friend was shot with an AK47. It is still under suspicion as to who shot his friend, and the assailant who was captured still remains questionable at best. SO I am trying to figure out once and for all if this guy is just completely nuts and didnt pay his drug dealer on time, or if there is merit to his argumentative theory.

I will link the livestream website, there are 3 parts, Part 2 is especially interesting for me as it goes into detail about Fukushima and what he believes truly happened and what radiation eventually turns in to, which is what all the chemtrail experts say exist in chemtrails. So there is some interest there, albeit not much, there is also talk about project bluebeam.

Anyway have a listen and give me your thoughts!

DUTCH SINSE

edit on 19-8-2011 by misfitofscience because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2011 by Gemwolf because: Remvoed all caps title

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

They shut him down? Bastards! Good news is he can just start another channel but the bad news is YouTube seems to be a bunch of jackoffs. Did they hit him with copyright violations? I feel thats the easiest and best way to attack anyone on the internet.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Beat me to the punch.

I am half way through Part 1 and found this interview to be somewhat interesting so far.

It's audio - as Dutchsinse does not have a webcam.

Enjoy.

edit on 19-8-2011 by ThinkingCap because: change of mind.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Great. This is one case YouTube did something right for a change.

The guy is a whacko, and most of the time has no clue about what he is spewing.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
You need to get your facts straight. Youtube DID NOT shut his channel down. Dutchsinse was hit with several copyright violations, he was owned over the Pisgah Volcano non eruption, and he ran away for..............a day when a bunch of people rightfully started questioning the non sense he spews.

www.kcet.org...

The parents of the guy who was shot told him to take the videos down about the matter because they were so mad.

If you actually believe the government is on to this guy because he's spilling the beans over some top secret HAARP activities, then you need to take the tin foil hat off and use that brain god gave you.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

I for one don't want anyone "in charge" to decide who is a whacko, and who is not, and censor them accordingly. I actually agree that the stuff of his I've watched previously was out there. But I have come to believe with certainty that truth will be first shared by us everyday folks, through technology, long before anything of significance will be made public through MSM. Isn't that part of the attraction of ATS? Sure, you have to sort through a lot of stuff to find a gem or two, with lots of crap created by those with a few nuts short of a sundae, whether well intentioned or not.

If we say today that he's crazy so shut him up, who's to say that somebody won't be saying that about us tomorrow?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I for one don't want anyone "in charge" to decide who is a whacko, and who is not, and censor them accordingly.

The irony of that is, if you point out any factual rebuttal to Dutch, he'll delete your comment!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth

No one in charge has to decide he is a whacko. He proved that himself. I thought I was whacko until I saw HIS stuff. Holy crap! :shk:

At least I try to put some kind of valid evidence with my theories!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT
You need to get your facts straight. Youtube DID NOT shut his channel down. Dutchsinse was hit with several copyright violations, he was owned over the Pisgah Volcano non eruption, and he ran away for..............a day when a bunch of people rightfully started questioning the non sense he spews.

www.kcet.org...

The parents of the guy who was shot told him to take the videos down about the matter because they were so mad.

If you actually believe the government is on to this guy because he's spilling the beans over some top secret HAARP activities, then you need to take the tin foil hat off and use that brain god gave you.

Breaking News! Dormant Volcano Is Still Dormant!

I loved that!

After watching his videos on the "volcanoes" in the desert I thought I might give him the benefit of the doubt, at least to the extent where I would make a phone call to see if I could verify his story. One of the "plumes" was coming from 29 Palms, a Marine Corp base, so I called their emergency services office to ask if they'd mind riding out there to see if there was anything out of the ordinary going on.

The WM who answered the phone said they'd check it out and call me back. They never did. I'll bet their humvee was swallowed by a massive lava sinkhole and their deaths were covered up by the Marine Corp.

Actually, they probably thought I was a nut.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I don't think he has an agenda. I think that he puts a lot of time and energy into his research, regardless if he is not right all the time.

When it comes to most things Youtube I take it as a grain of salt, and when I hear something that sounds interesting I then usually do my own research on it. For the most part Dutchsinse appears to be just providing information with his own speculation/opinion on the matter. When he crosses the line is when he says "This is this" rather than "This could be" - but in the end, he is merely wrong - not a crazed liar.

2 wooden nickles.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

This guy really owned Dutch: a geographer that happens to live in southern Cali. went to Pisgah to verify that yup, the dormant volcano is still dormant, and Dutch still wouldn't believe it!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth

But I have come to believe with certainty that truth will be first shared by us everyday folks, through technology, long before anything of significance will be made public through MSM. Isn't that part of the attraction of ATS?

You know that is one of the main reasons I check this site. Just to be on top of something in case it IS true or comes to pass.

Sure, you have to sort through a lot of stuff to find a gem or two

That, may be the understatement of the decade. Almost worse than a needle in a haystack, but the hunt is part of the attraction as well.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I don't post much on here, and I dislike Project Camelot and mainly Kerry, but I know FOR A FACT that Dutchsinse is correct most of the time, especially when it comes to the weather.I've followed him since he first started with the animal deaths and Arkansas and have seen the good he has done in many cases, including mine. As for Pisgah, it was blown out of proportion from the get go and honestly, I've come to notice that there is no reason to post on this site because everyone is so full of ego that the world will never change. We will all keep arguing and bickering until we self-destruct. Mud-slinging with no real evidence except for your own load. Why even post knowing most people will put you down? What's the point? Might as well sit in a corner in your room and talk to yourself. This is a topic where there is no reason to verbally combat. If you want to listen, listen. If not, don't click and leave. It's really that easy. I understand difference of opinion, but this is ridiculous. A huge problem around here.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Again; I notice that the frist few replies to thread are negative. Do the people who get in first and make negative comments work shiftwork 24/7 moinitoring this website for new posts so they can be the first few in and make negative comments.

There was a video on ATS a while back about the goverment putting people into these conspiracy websites for the purpose of undermining factual premise and logic.

I wonder do they pay people or are they volunteers

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I'm listening to the interview now and he just called ATS and GLP out about assassinating his character. That's no surprise being that the same people trying to censor him on youtube are doing the same here and GLP, censoring, harassing and trolling threads.
edit on 20-8-2011 by Jay Electronica because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Says the guy who thinks Ron Paul will restore America in 2012....

Pot, meet kettle.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
How in the HELL is anybody calling this GUY a WHACKO.I've listened to many of youtube videos,and alot of the times he urges those out there TO DO THEIR OWN INVESTIGATIONS.So isn't like he is saying.."This is the TRUTH,i have the answers to everything".
He is not brainwashing or scarying me,i take everything with a grain of salt.

I believe EVERBODY got a some WACKYNESS going on,it just comes in levels.

Hell i can't even go by what my weather forcaster person says lately.......they are so off.

Does anybody know whats REALLY going on??????

Its just information,so if your are in doubt, check it out.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Kerry thinks so much of him she let him do most of the talking, which is a good thing. Cynthia McKinney wants to meet him?? I wonder if that happened??

He sounds so reasonable and sincere. I have a hard time believing he's a con, not always correct maybe, but genuinely trying to get answers. like some of us. Not to just sling insults randomly. You trolls aren't even trying to cover yourselves anymore.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

I have listened to some of his vids. If he is whacko he is no crazy than anyone else. He gets as much right about the weather as those high paid MSM weather men that never get anything right. I don't see them shutting him down. He is no more fear mongering tha Fox and their Michio. H ave you heard some of his far out doom warnings When are they going to learn the more they try to shut people up the more they become believable. Now not only his friend is shot, he is off youtube now this site is locked up over the interview from what I understand. No one sees there is something to someone is worried about. Where there is smoke there is fire.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
these are the videos that put the last nail into his coffin, at least part of it mirrored through another user. I knew when I watched it that it was gonna get him a month ago - surprised they waited.

that's the official reason. I also think it might be because he posted this vid WITH permission yesterday

and this one shows too much, they can't let it get such a wide audience
edit on 5-9-2011 by KSprepared because: add some

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join