It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Last! The Truth about where we come from and why we are here, maybe?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Good afternoon from OKLAHOMA! Today, as I sit inside, out of the rediculous heat, I started wondering about something. We, as a human race, have came extremely far as it relates to progression, if the basis starting point is the primitive "caveman." I'm sure I don't have to point this out, but try to imagine what it must have been like to live as a caveman. Grunting at each other for communication, struggling to survive hunting for food, who knows what would have been means for entertainment, personal hygeine hasn't been thought of yet..I could go on and on. Now fast forward to present day and we have iPhones, super computer clusters that provide enough automation for us to not even have to pay attention and have most things done for us. We have satellites in space continuously searching for new objects, and automobiles that will parallel park themselves! Again, I could go on and on, but it's definitely unnecessary.

Now, with as far as WE have came, and the accomplishments WE have achieved, I think it's safe to call ourselves an "Advanced Civilization"..... would you agree? I figure most people would.

We already have small robots that do jobs for us, so we don't have to. We are right around the corner from having robots replace us completely in our daily work. Soon, we could all very well be replaced, and the entire world would have to "shift" and figure out the human being's new role on planet earth. Yikes!

So if all of that is possible and achievable by us human's in just several thousand years.... What if another race of beings, quite similar to us, have made even greater advancements for theirselves, and perhaps they have a 50,000 year head start on us human's? Here's where it gets possibly controversial to some.

So if WE have upright standing metal robots that can perform tasks that they are programmed to do, what would the next level of robot be like? Could we develop robots that process emotion? Could we give them a flesh-like outer covering (skin)? Could we eventually develop a "robot" that would mirror us in appearance and action, and every facet of our existence? And if so, then theoretically, so would that other race of being's that has that 50,000 year head start on us. And furthermore, they would have more than likely achieved this goal many many thousands of years ago.

So, my question is, are WE a highly advanced, scientifically created, race of self evolving "robots?" You have to admit, in the eyes of science, it's not a goal that's out of reach.
What if, our ENTIRE existence, EVERYTHING we think we know, EVERYTHING we've been "taught" is nothing more than an elaborate science project. Maybe all of those UFO's, really DO exist, and they really are monitoring our progress, occassionally guiding us and directing our progression.

What better way to keep a secret than to create an ENTIRELY fictional reality for the subjects to believe in, complete with religion and all, so we will believe in a different form of creationism alltogether.

How would you react if you were told this was the truth? How would you break the news to your family? How do you think the human race would react as a whole?

Me personally, I think it would be totally life shattering, and I can't say exactly how I might react. Being at a loss of words would be a complete understatement.

Anyway, this was the thought I had, and I felt compelled to share it with the ATS community, because there are a lot of great minds here, and I have respect for the collective opinions.

If you've read this far, THANK YOU. I am truly appreciative of you for reading along. I look forward to your views and comments. I hope everyone has a wonderful night! CHEERS!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sirhc0329

You say it would be life shattering, why?

They would have given you life. How is this a bad thing?

Also like you say we would be similar to them, so it would be possible for us to then move forward on our own accord.

That would be a pretty successful experiment, wouldn't you agree?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

" So, my question is, are WE a highly advanced, scientifically created, race of self evolving "robots?" You have to admit, in the eyes of science, it's not a goal that's out of reach.
What if, our ENTIRE existence, EVERYTHING we think we know, EVERYTHING we've been "taught" is nothing more than an elaborate science project. Maybe all of those UFO's, really DO exist, and they really are monitoring our progress, occassionally guiding us and directing our progression. "

Now that you Figured that one out , Welcome to the Matrix where All Things are Illusions.......

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
You're not the first one to come up with this idea, which is closely connected with ancient astronaut theory.

It has been suggested before that extraterrestrial scientists may have come to our world and modified the predecessors to early humans by inserting a portion of their DNA into ours, causing the modified creature's offspring to develop with larger brains and less hair.

I think it is an interesting theory, though a little short on evidence.

I don't think it would be a life shattering revelation to discover that its true that we exist as a result of some extraterrestrial experimentation. For many, the reaction would be "Huh, imagine that." followed by business as usual. I however would be thrilled to finally know what created us, as long as there was enough evidence to convince me that its true and not some elaborate alien plot to decieve us.

Hypothetically speaking: when we find out, what happens next? What do our creators have in mind for us? Will we be slaves? If so, will we rebel against the master race and secure our planet's independance?
edit on 18/8/2011 by Glass because: more substance

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
As for me it makes perfect sense. All is possible and that´s the beauty of life.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
This thought has occurred to me as well one more than one occasion.Sometimes I also wonder if we are just some sims stuck in some giant cosmo game!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21

Also like you say we would be similar to them, so it would be possible for us to then move forward on our own accord.

Hi Daz, the only reason I say it would be life shattering, is because we all believe, even you and me (I can't speak for you,but basically everybody) that we are being's of free will. We're made up of a double helix DNA system, we think we know how we got here....yada yada. But if the most trustworthy person on the planet says, the WHOLE thing is wrong. We are all actually robots living/breathing/working the agenda of a superior race of being's. When I said similar, I only meant in basic appearance. I guess I didn't add that the "other being's" are not robots. Well in my thought train anyway...lol. I also didn't mention that once the guidance and directing ended from the other being's, we would recieve no more programming updates, and therefore we would advance None More.

Thanks for the post Daz

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Your thread title is very misleading. You claim that you have answers yet your entire post is questions.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josonic
Your thread title is very misleading. You claim that you have answers yet your entire post is questions.

Hey Jo, relax. It's a conspiracy site and discussion forum. And buddy did you notice the MAYBE with a Question mark at the end? It's a "possible" answer to the great question. I mean after all, can you, beyond the shadow of a doubt, tell me it's not true? So sorry I didn't post the answer(s) you were looking for man, I hope u have a great rest of your day. Cheers mate

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirhc0329

Originally posted by DAZ21

by

Hi Daz, the only reason I say it would be life shattering, is because we all believe, even you and me (I can't speak for you,but basically everybody) that we are being's of free will. We're made up of a double helix DNA system, we think we know how we got here....yada yada. But if the most trustworthy person on the planet says, the WHOLE thing is wrong. We are all actually robots living/breathing/working the agenda of a superior race of being's. When I said similar, I only meant in basic appearance. I guess I didn't add that the "other being's" are not robots. Well in my thought train anyway...lol. I also didn't mention that once the guidance and directing ended from the other being's, we would recieve no more programming updates, and therefore we would advance None More.

Thanks for the post Daz

Ok, I sort of get your idea.

Do you mean we were sort of being controlled by this race, that made us as a bio-robot as an experiment and the only reason we progress is because they set our boundaries of how far we can progress?

The only question I have for that is, what was the ultimate agenda of this superior race?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

What you describe is precisely the story in Genesis. LINK We are created 'in' the image of God. The image of God is nature. Nature is an image that was created. We are 'in' this image. We are also the image of God. We are projected from the trinity. The trinity of God is Light, Wave and consciousness. Light is both a particle and a wave. All particles have an associated wave. God spoke a wave (Word / Logos) to produce reality. Light is the primary means of reflection for energy and force to create the image we live inside. God is one person, projected in the three persons of the trinity. We are one person with the trinity as our means of existence. We are body (particle and wave) and consciousness (Holy Spirit).

Father - God / Light / Prima Materia

Son - Word / Logos / Wave

Holy Spirit - Consciousness

Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is denying the pre-existence of consciousness. Denial of God pre-existing man is lack of faith in what is hidden. Nature reveals God and is easily seen. Faith is belief in what is not visible.

Hebrews 11

3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

1 Colossians 1:
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Read my article linked above.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Ok, I sort of get your idea.

Do you mean we were sort of being controlled by this race, that made us as a bio-robot as an experiment and the only reason we progress is because they set our boundaries of how far we can progress?

precisely

The only question I have for that is, what was the ultimate agenda of this superior race?
I dont have a clue to that one buddy. But for some reason I keep leaning towards us being somewhat like a hobby for the youth of the superiors. Compare to our youth having hamsters, or a few fish in a fish tank. Any other type of plan to "use" us in a slave manner, wouldn't make sense to have not been implemented yet....IMO.

wooops! I totally jacked up the quotes for this post...my burnt!
edit on 03/27/2010 by sirhc0329 because: i messes up the quotes...woooopsy

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Thanks for the post buddy!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Why is it that every one of the "ponderings" about who we are and where we came from always throw in this theory that suggests there is no God?.

It seems like it takes more faith and imagination to believe he doesn't exist.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

Why is it that every one of the "ponderings" about who we are and where we came from always throw in this theory that suggests there is no God?.

It seems like it takes more faith and imagination to believe he doesn't exist.

I never said there was no God. God would have created the being's that created us....if we're talking about this "possible" reality in the OP. Have a good one

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I flagged and starred your thread even though it really didn't peak my interest. As it is well written and you provided a lot of text and raised some questions for discussion and debate. Just not really my thang.
still a great thread.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I have often thought along similiar lines...haha. "What if we are the others?"

Enjoyed your post, very entertaining and made us "think"....

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SouthernRain55

I have often thought along similiar lines...haha. "What if we are the others?"

Enjoyed your post, very entertaining and made us "think"....

Yes I think it was Richard C. Hoagland who said "We May Be the Martians"

Personally I'd rather believe the recent works of Dr. Joseph P. Farrell, and also Zicharia Sitchin, they both are
"ON IT"

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

dude wow, that means a lot to me. Your a silver level contributor with over 7500 posts and you thought I brought a good thread. THANKS! THANKS!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SouthernRain55

Thanks for your support! I try to bring good discussion to the table. Glad you enjoyed it!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join