It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Last! The Truth about where we come from and why we are here, maybe?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirhc0329
So, my question is, are WE a highly advanced, scientifically created, race of self evolving "robots?"

The simple answer is yes.
Relative to truth, we are robots which are bound by a certain design and operate according to laws, programming, and circumstance. We are not free in the ways which people usually consider us to be free. Life operates on octaves and there is a consciousness greater than our perceptions. That consciousness gave us tiny pieces of their life to become animate. The process of our realm is one in which that loan is either payed back with interest, or is taken back entirely.

The following verse does not justify my statement, however it is in agreement with the truth that I am communicating:

Matt 13:12 Whoever has will be given more, and he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken from him.

Anyone with any sense understands that you reap what you sow. And so does Life.
----------------------------------------------
For your enjoyment:

If you are the big tree
We are the small axe
Sharpened to cut you down
Ready to cut you down
Sharpened to cut you down
Ready ato cut you down

These are the words of my master
No weak heart shall prosper

And whosoever dig a pit
Shall fall in it [if I so, I so]
And who so ever dig at a pit
Shall fall in it [if I so, I so]
Where dere is no wood
I say the fire goes out
So we'll have to cut you down [you're dry wood]
Without a doubt

These are the words of my master
No weak heart shall prosper
----------------------------------------------

Yes, dry wood is cut down while the good fruit is harvested and planted to grow more abundance.

By the provision of life we were established, and by the provision of life we are sustained. If the seed of faith is inside you, then inside and through you is a new type of being. Life is understanding and understanding expressed. Just as our physical bodies require DNA and life.

DNA is our program, but life is eternal. Just as the word became flesh and expressed the comforter. Now we too should minister to our neighbors and share hope. We are certainly a robot of sorts, but we have an inheritance of eternity which we can not give any machine we manufacture.

We are children of god playing with blocks. To be great in our own eyes is ignorant arrogance, and to forget our father is arrogant ignorance.

Interesting question, btw.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Dasher

wow. i starred your post, thank you so much for your post. I hope you enjoyed my post as much as i enjoyed yours. cheers!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sirhc0329

No one created us for we evolved from day one of life here. It would mean that someone created this planet and it's initial life to have us come along 4.5 billion years later, but I don't think so...

edit on 18-8-2011 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

No one created us for we evolved from day one of life here. It would mean that someone created this planet and it's initial life to have us come along 4.5 billion years later, but I don't think so...

edit on 18-8-2011 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

evolutionism makes no sense. did you catch the dinosaurs/humans thread the other day? I KNEW our methods for dating earth and/or fossils was WAY wrong!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
We were created through genetic modifications and cloning through Yaweh. His goal was to create a species of beings that could understand a mind/body/spirit complex. This was interrupted by beings from the Orion star belt. They interrupted the plan because they are of negative density and want us to stay negative 3rd density. Someday we will all understand our purpose here..which is to sustain a healthy mind/body/spirit complex...if we all understood that and gaurded our souls, the planet would ascend to 4th density positive and we would no longer be enslaved by the Orion entities.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeWorldOrder

I've heard this theory before. It is plausable, but I have one wonder about it. What is it that we are doing FOR them? If we are enslaved to them, what service(s) are we providing for them? Or what product(s) are we supplying them with?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeWorldOrder
We were created through genetic modifications and cloning through Yaweh. His goal was to create a species of beings that could understand a mind/body/spirit complex. This was interrupted by beings from the Orion star belt. They interrupted the plan because they are of negative density and want us to stay negative 3rd density. Someday we will all understand our purpose here..which is to sustain a healthy mind/body/spirit complex...if we all understood that and gaurded our souls, the planet would ascend to 4th density positive and we would no longer be enslaved by the Orion entities.

Well, if another name for Yaweh is the Greys, then yah.. we were brought into sentience by them, not by their intention though. They were using our bodies to store their little spirits in. They were having a problem with a goodly number of them that just wouldn't reincarnate as greys. So they were keeping them available to work until they could figure out how to make them do so.

Anyway, they did a little of this, and a little of that (on the genetic/molecular level which is their forte) and pretty soon they had a sentient species on their hands. They really had NO idea what to do with the bodies which had non-grey spirits in them, and so they took to throwing them out to fend for themselves, believing that these undesirables would just die of hunger or thirst or whatever. That's what that whole "Don't eat the apple thing" in the garden of Eden was about. If the human ate the apple, then it wasn't a grey spirit inhabiting it. Greys are docile and biddable to the extreme, and their first lives in human bodies were still pretty much predictable.

But there were enough non-grey humans surviving, that soon a whole species was born. And now the greys had a real problem on their hands. The humans started being troublesome, getting into stuff, ruining experiments and so on. They dampened our ability to work with raw energy so we couldn't be as destructive, but our curiosity was very strong.. probably because they took away our ability to remember past lives, since their little grey humans were desperately sad, and not working, because as a human, they could no longer access the 'bliss' state that passes for sleep for them. It worked albeit there has always been a longing for this escape in the eastern cultures which is why heroin is so popular there.

Plus the rest of the aliens in human bodies didn't have any answers, so they kept digging around trying to find them.. answers about life and the meaning of it, and so on. It just drove them crazy, and they thought the greys had the answers so they kept bugging them.

It was at this point, the Greys decided they needed some help. They knew of a species, called the Jue-sah (I don't know if they are from the Orion belt though) who were good at keeping local populations in check while the greys or whoever got what they needed from the world. They did hesitate to call them because their methods were brutal and traumatic to the local population, but they got a promise from the Jue-sah leadership that they wouldn't be so hard on the humans. (You can see how well that promise was kept.. NOT!) The greys also promised them ownership of humanity once they figured out how to get their own spirits to reincarnate into grey bodies again, at which point they wouldn't need human bodies anymore.

It is that idea/belief that we are the Jue-sah's property that keeps them pushing to break us and make it all a One world order. They are willing to devote any amount of money and time to that end, which most people don't believe because they aren't aware of this deep historical reason. But definitely, they've been the thorn in our side all along.. heck the bible even talks of them going and killing whole villages of humans. It was all in the name of control and ownership, because you just can't own that many humans. They cause too many problems.

It is part of the reason the New World Order bunch have been all about reducing the population of the world. I'm pretty sure they'd be quite happy with less than a million of us to be their slaves so if this last takeover bid actually works, expect to be downsized, and quickly. That's part of what WWII death camps were about.. to figure out quick and inexpensive ways to get rid of a LOT of bodies. Oh, they've been trying to do this since their arrival but their time is almost up. 2012 is the end of their time here. And without their nasty vicious influence, we humans will indeed be a much better people.

In fact, the ultimate goal of humanity is to reach full enlightenment, including on the physical level. It's been called the 'rapture' but there is nothing christian about it, since christianty and all the other major religions of the world were created by the Jue-sah to control and manipulate us and mainly to keep us from being angry. Angry humans are incredibly dangerous, and incredibly creative, and they tend to take down whoever they think needs taking down... unless of course, they've been defanged and declawed by some stupid religion telling them that anger is of the devil and bad and so on and so forth.

But it isn't about 'densities' or any other metaphysical-sounding horse pucky. It is just about a species that the overarching sentience of the universe has been working to create for the last 3 billion or so years! WE humans will be the ones to 'big bang' into a new universe aka reproduce the universe once we've reached full enlightenment. We are gonna be some mover/shakers when we hit that level.

edit on 20-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Evolution hmmm...

Why do we use Oxygen? One of the most corrosive and explosive gas in the universe, but to us it is life. Why do we use iron but not lead and many other metals and chemicals, but not others? Why do we share DNA with grass, trees and every living thing around us, with the closer we get to that other life the more DNA we share. Chimps are what 99% where a horse is just a mere 50%.

The answer is because life on earth is all related due to 4.5 billion years of evolution, and our unique makeup is because that is what Earth provided us to use. Lead is a poison to us, and it is also rare except deeper in the earth where most of the heavy metals sank to in the early days of our planet forming, but we see iron is abundant. Oxygen was not on earth in the beginning, but as life took form that life created all the oxygen on our planet and since we came much later we use it as a source of fuel.

Every life would be unique to their planet and we are no different than any other life on our planet.....Evolution

edit on 20-8-2011 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Interesting idea, and I'll enjoy thinking about for the night. We could have also been a science project that got out of control and that's why they only view us from UFOs and etc. because we've gotten too out of hand for them to control.

It is similar to the idea of Nibiru, if you care to read in on it pick up the earth chronicles by Zecharia Sitchin. I mean, I think it's BS, but it's an interesting read. Though, the truth is, we really can't be 100% positive of where we come from or how we exist, and I might not believe in something, but it doesn't mean I cast it completely out of the picture.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleepypoet
Interesting idea, and I'll enjoy thinking about for the night. We could have also been a science project that got out of control and that's why they only view us from UFOs and etc. because we've gotten too out of hand for them to control.

It is similar to the idea of Nibiru, if you care to read in on it pick up the earth chronicles by Zecharia Sitchin. I mean, I think it's BS, but it's an interesting read. Though, the truth is, we really can't be 100% positive of where we come from or how we exist, and I might not believe in something, but it doesn't mean I cast it completely out of the picture.

Actually all this info is quite available in the racial unconscious. And it is very clear.
We were created by the greys as an unintentional by product. I know that might hurt the feelings of some humans who feel our creation was intentional by those who created us, but that's just the way it is. Our creation was very intentional though, on the level of the overarching sentience of the universe. It took it 3 billion years to get the situations just right to allow for us to be created. We are the species it needs to do the next big bang into the next new universe. No other species has either the creativity, determination, curiosity nor interest in doing something so huge and complex.
edit on 22-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I enjoy creating the stage for all this creative thinking. All the minds that have read through the OP and the comments, are truly thinking and firing on all cylinders....imo. There can never be enough critical and creative thinking. It is exercise for the brain....very very needed for a lot of people out there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join