It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Researcher Finds Normal Levels of Aluminum in Rainwater

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Well, I guess "What in the World are they Spraying" will have to cross aluminum off the list, and perhaps add ", if anything", to the title.

www.mauiweekly.com...

Maui District Health Officer Dr. Lorrin Pang discussed “chemtrails,” food safety and Roundup at a crowded Upcountry Sustainability public meeting in Pukalani earlier this month.

“I don’t care about intention,” said Pang. “I don’t care why they’re doing it—we just need to know what it does,” he said. The potential dangers of excessive aluminum or other chemicals in our atmosphere have not been thoroughly studied. Dr. Pang conducted an independent study in Ha‘ikū, where he tested the aluminum content in rainwater daily over a month. He found no correlation between the possible “chemtrails” that were reported and aluminum levels. In fact, he found only two samples that were minimally above normal, acceptable levels of aluminum found in rainwater.

That leaves him even more puzzled, but, he said, “I don’t doubt there’s strange stuff going on.”

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Nice find.

I will say this though, this guy is obviously worried about many of the things the government has done, allowed, or has plans to do.
edit on 18-8-2011 by FreeSpeaker because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2011 by FreeSpeaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
"acceptable levels....."

That's how they roll these days. Cancer rates in many areas of the US are 1 in 2 people contract it, but that's "acceptable" apparently.

They raised the "acceptable" levels of radiation in Japan AFTER Fukushima, again that apparently is a good thing.

My parents died of cancer right when they retired, and just about all my friends parents have cancer in their 40s and 50s, but that too is "acceptable" levels, so let's throw all our money at terrorists because they kill what, maybe 50 people a year in the really bad areas where the war is taking place??

Take your "hobby" of debunking chemtrails and go do something more productive with your time and go after the real bad guys.
edit on 18-8-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/922cfca2eda5.jpeg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker

I will say this though, this guy is obviously worried about many of the things the government has done, allowed, or has plans to do.

As are we all. It's a question though of worrying about the right things.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
reply to post by Uncinus

For someone who doesn't believe in Chemtrails or Geo-Engineering, you seem to dedicate an awful lot of of your life de-bunking it.

Why don't you just go about your life and not worry about what other people think. You know there is nothing going on right? Right?

It is a hobby. But this thread is not about me, it's about the lack of any correlation between "chemtrails" and aluminum.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Seems to me that The Department of Health on Maui should be checking radiation levels, and not be swayed by a few outspoken chemtrailers. Maui has many, many more environmental concerns than something that may or may not exist.

This just seems like a bunch of hype either to placate a few sensationalist or to cover up something else.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
reply to post by Uncinus

For someone who doesn't believe in Chemtrails or Geo-Engineering, you seem to dedicate an awful lot of of your life de-bunking it.

Who says he doesn't "believe" in geo-engineering?

And what is surprising about somenoe not believing in chemtrails debunkingthem?

Would you expect someone who DOES believe in chemtrails to debunk them???

Just another example of woolly thinking by a chemmie, and yet another ad-hom attack in lieu of getting actual evidence!

Why don't you just go about your life and not worry about what other people think.

He's human - when was hte last time a human being went about their life without worying what other people think??

If he's anything like me he also resents stupidity, and vbeing slandered as part of a worldwide conspiracy to do do (whatever it is the version of the chemtrail hoax you believe in is doing).

You know there is nothing going on right? Right?

Lots of things are going on - but there's no evidence that any of them are what various people seem to think chemtrails are.

Got any verifiable evidence that they actually exist??

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Would you really have a hobby de-bunking a conspiracy theory unless there was some kind of financial reward involved?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

For someone who doesn't believe in Chemtrails or Geo-Engineering, you seem to dedicate an awful lot of of your life de-bunking it. Why don't you just go about your life and not worry about what other people think. You know there is nothing going on right? Right?

Debunking BS is the right thing to do. You might enjoy a wet-the-bed fantasy that *someone* is spraying *something* but why should anyone stand by and let the paranoid scaremongers have their say without a challenge?

Maybe you should go on with your life and stop pandering to the hysterical fantasies of others?

"acceptable levels....." That's how they roll these days.

Cancer rates in many areas of the US are 1 in 2 people contract it, but that's "acceptable" apparently.

Really? Half a given population has cancer? I'd ask for sources but you won't trust any credible research and would likely link some chemtrail blog or YT video as evidence.

My parents died of cancer right when they retired, and just about all my friends parents have cancer in their 40s and 50s, but that too is "acceptable" levels, so let's throw all our money at terrorists because they kill what, maybe 50 people a year in the really bad areas where the war is taking place??

You're bringing in your parents to score points? You're claiming that 'just about' all your friends parents have cancer? You're scraping pretty low there Jedi.

Take your "hobby" of debunking chemtrails and go do something more productive with your time and go after the real bad guys.

Who? Guys like you who'll use any argument to make a point? You've got a lot of aggression in your posts and not a lot of substance. Hit us up with some stats or scientific research showing a link between cancer and chemtrails. Throw us a bone that shows any location where cancer rates are 50% of the population.

link   

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Op - nothing you say will change the argument, you could shoot down one of these chem planes and find nothing on board and they'd still come up with an excuse.. perhaps then they'd say the equipment is hidden in the jet engines themselves, or alien cloaking devices were used.. it's a pointless fight.. those who believe in this nonsense have no basic understanding of contrails and atmospheric science in general.

It is a nice post though, the fact that the levels of aluminum were normal is pretty much what I'd expect, as a rational person.
edit on 18-8-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Actually most of my friends have a dead parent, dying before the age of 65. The surviving parent either has cancer or some other major ailment they need lots of medications for. "Acceptable levels" once again.

Published studies are not what they once were back in the day, they are corporate funded lies and twisting of the truth to promote agendas. I believe what I see and have worked with/around for the past 20 years before I believe "a study".
Tell me how everything has become toxic yet all the studies show everything is within "acceptable levels"? Corruption is out of control, we can all agree on that, so where are the corrupt corporate studies and publications?

If you guys want to trust "safe levels" according to a billion dollar corporation....(they didn't make billions by being compassionate & selfless)....then have fun with that. I know the skies are not "normal" all over the world, many countries, some of which have not increased their air traffic by 500% or whatever the US & Europe have, and their skies are just as ridiculous.
edit on 18-8-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Okay, as I have had all my posts on here removed I will stay on topic.

Nice find guy.

Although having witnessed many anomolies over my City relating to these trails and having witnessed many aircraft dispersing these trails only when they come over my City then I feel there is definetely something untoward.

I have listened to many on here stating that we 'Amateurs' refuse to accept the scientific reasons for these trails forming over heavily populated areas, but I have never witnessed such trails over areas that are less populated, so that is why I cannot understand your arguments.

I apologise if my views contradict yours, but hey I am free to believe what I like and no one, not even you, can change that.

edit on 18/8/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
reply to post by Kandinsky

Actually most of my friends have a dead parent, dying before the age of 65. The surviving parent either has cancer or some other major ailment they need lots of medications for. "Acceptable levels" once again.

so why do you leap from this to saying that chemtrails exist??

there are millions of things that cause cancer - the exhaust from your car is right there every time you drive and it doesn't have to fall 30,000 feet to affect you. there's the fat in fast food, there's salt on your chips, there's even aluminium in the soil your organic veges are grown in.....

There ARE actually natural levels of all sorts of things in teh water all teh time - there is 13 micro-grams of barium per litre of seawater for example! why is it there?? Because barium is blowing around in het atmosphere as dust from barite deposits all over the world and always has been!

And barium is a common substance in brake shoes on cars too........

I am sorry for your loss, and those of your friends - both my parents are well and good - in so far as people in their 70's and 80's ever are - but I had an uncle who died of cancer in his early 60's a couple of years ago, and an aunt in her 50's a decade ago to the long term effects of rickets which was prevalent when she was young.

Why would I think that something that supposedly started happening in the 1990's, and for which there is actually no credible evidence of it existing at all, is relevant to either of them?

Especially since the "allowable levels" of most things are actually coming down these days??

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Published studies are not what they once were back in the day, they are corporate funded lies and twisting of the truth to promote agendas.

Give a rough time-frame of 'back in the day.' If there's any research describing 50% cancer rates it should be available.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join