It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Researcher Finds Normal Levels of Aluminum in Rainwater

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I did not say chemtrails caused cancer. I said acceptable levels (of toxins, etc.) cause cancer, where's the war on those statistics? I know where.... it's shelved.

It's on record that pharmaceutical companies will buy a cure/prevention patent just to shelve it, with the mentality of - Why cure it for $2 when you can treat it ongoing for $14?

THAT in itself is considered "acceptable" by governments. I personally do not trust anything the FDA or EPA tells me I should believe. Foods are loaded with toxins and "acceptable", so why not apply that to the rainwater, drinking water, air quality, etc.? Answer: They do. Result: We get sick, they make bank.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I did not say chemtrails caused cancer.

this is a thread about aluminium levels in water not being elevated from "chemtrails" - why are you posing in this thread if your point is not about "chemtrails"??

I said acceptable levels (of toxins, etc.) cause cancer, where's the war on those statistics? I know where.... it's shelved.

So go join the Green Party and get active - I'm sure you'll find that "war" is not "shelved" at all!!

aside from that, what has it to do with "chemtrails"??

It's on record that pharmaceutical companies will buy a cure/prevention patent just to shelve it, with the mentality of - Why cure it for $2 when you can treat it ongoing for $14?

How is this relevant to "chemtrails"??

THAT in itself is considered "acceptable" by governments. I personally do not trust anything the FDA or EPA tells me I should believe. Foods are loaded with toxins and "acceptable", so why not apply that to the rainwater, drinking water, air quality, etc.? Answer: They do. Result: We get sick, they make bank.

So how have you gotten to chemtrails from this??

And given that humans have evolved over the millions of years with all sorts of chemicals inwater naturally (or alternatively, given that some intelligent designer put the stuff there) - why shouldn't there be "acceptable levels" of various chemicals in water??

edit on 18-8-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
Although having witnessed many anomolies over my City relating to these trails and having witnessed many aircraft dispersing these trails only when they come over my City then I feel there is definetely something untoward.

I have listened to many on here stating that we 'Amateurs' refuse to accept the scientific reasons for these trails forming over heavily populated areas, but I have never witnessed such trails over areas that are less populated, so that is why I cannot understand your arguments.

You're in the UK? Which "less populated" areas don't have trails? Even if not directly overhead, pretty much everywhere in the UK should have visible contrails.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/105cd193528b.jpg[/atsimg]

Some areas of course have more than others.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
ummmmmm

maybe they should test the water where people see chemtrails ?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

That's what he did. He tested the water every day for a month, chemtrails or not. Then saw if there was any difference between chemtrail days and non-chemtrails days.

There was no difference, and the entire time there were only normal levels of aluminum.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

What makes you think they don't see contrails over Maui??

Hawaii featured in What in the World are they Spraying, and Michael Murphey recently revisited -

Michael J. Murphy, Co-Producer of "What in the World are They Spraying?" returns to Hawaii to further invstigate the chemtrail/geoengineering issue one year after filming the groundbreaking documentary..

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Good find, Uncinus! Now we can wait for "chemtrailers" to come in here claiming that aluminum shouldn't be in rainwater, as if it wasn't a naturally occurring element on this planet! (Oh wait, they appear to have already done that...)

Now all we need to do is merge this with Phage's thread exposing the misrepresentation of data in the samples taken in WITWATS, and we might get people thinking critically about the "chemtrail" phenomenon (or lack thereof).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join