It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Revolution Spreads to Germany. Cars of Hundreds of 'Fat Cats' Torched !!!!

page: 1
6
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
philosophers-stone.co.uk...



The Revolution Against The Global Economic Elite Spreads To Germany As Protestors Torch The Cars Of Hundreds of “Fat Cats’” Across The Country.



In the article there's a map of Germany showing the locations of the cars which were torched. It's quite staggering, it must be in the hundreds.

Things are kicking off in Germany....and this time there is no mistaking the mesage.....



Those protests have now spread to Germany and the Germans are making it absolutely clear their actions are political. In fact, they are further making it clear the are revolting against the globalist fat cats who continue to rob the middle class and poor specifically by embarking in a campaign to torch the cars of the “fat cats” all across the country.

The outbreak of the protests follow plans by France and Germany to implement a single European government to deal with the raging debt crisis, under which their would be would be imposed constitutional amendments to all nations in the EU to impose harsh austerity measures to continue to fund perpetual illegal wars and pay for more banker bailouts.



The article also refers to a Guardian article on the looting in London, where, finally we see an article which draws a parallel between the looting by the rioters and the looting by the banksters. Thank goodness there is a media outlet with some willingness to report the truth.

If they won't listen to peaceful protest, if they control the media and deny us the truth and deny us a voice - it's not surprising that violent protest emerges as the only perceived option.









edit on 18-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)




posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
That's stupid.

The fat cats will just get their cars replaced with their insurance. Thereby robbing the insurance companies bonds of funds....which results in less economic activity as they have less to invest.

Talk about stupid protestors.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen
 


I guess anything goes when it comes to the public to show that is the peoples voices what it matters most.

Stupid? perhaps, but guess who makes the rules this days in our countries all over the world, it ain't you or me that is for sure.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
i heard it wasnt all fat cats cars.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen
 


"coming soon to a town near U..."

2nd

seeya



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Kind of pointless and will result in a crackdown, increased penalties and erosion of liberties. Shouldn't be long before military checkpoint popup and they start checking papers and rounding up malcontents for reeducation or something worse. All these and other rioter do is annoy and hurt the general population. The so call "fat cats" don't care.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
That's stupid.

The fat cats will just get their cars replaced with their insurance. Thereby robbing the insurance companies bonds of funds....which results in less economic activity as they have less to invest.

Talk about stupid protestors.


Ummmm I"m pretty sure most poor people couldnt give a sh*t. Theres more to a global economic meltdown than raising rich people's insurance rates. If they were "investing" in the first place we wouldnt be in this mess.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Bramble Iceshimmer
 


Other words Nazi Germany never truly died, the Nazi tactics now are in the name of citizens security. here in the US is about the same, is an agency for everything, government propaganda is the re education of citizens and willingly we Americans has given our liberties away in the name of national security.




posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen
 



In the article there's a map of Germany showing the locations of the cars which were torched. It's quite staggering, it must be in the hundreds.

Things are kicking off in Germany....and this time there is no mistaking the mesage.....


The burnings have been going on for over a year. They have spiked recently because the vandals were inspired by the British looting.


Berlin has seen a 100% increase in car burning this year.
At least 135 cars have been burned down so far this year, compared with 54 the previous year, authorities said.

www.cnn.com...



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
people want change. they are clamoring and thirsting for it all over the world. and imho things need to change drastically and soon. many have said it is up to the people to make the necessary changes. the politicians and leaders all over the world do not want this change and are hanging on and fighting against any kind of meaningful change. now ask yourself how is this needed change to come about by the people when their leaders and politicians are doing everything to keep the status quo and their pockets and their friends pockets lined comfortably? well many say peaceful protests but all across the globe these peaceful protests have been met by the leaders with violence and force. even in the states this has been happening. now when the peaceful protests get nothing accomplished but innocent people hurt, then what is the next step. well it is mob violence and rising up against these leaders.it is inevitable, change is coming to this world. it just seems the leaders want it to be a hard change instead of a easy transition as they try to hold on for all they got.

violent protests will get worse and bigger and will spread to every corner of the earth. you want change and you want freedom. well there is only one price you can pay for that and it is bloodshed. never nice but a necessary evil to obtain tru freedom an liberty.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
i heard it wasnt all fat cats cars.

You heard right. I'm living here in Hamburg and it's no special type of car. As far as I know (they don't talk much about this in the media) this is caused by 'kids' as a test of courage. It's definitely no protest as this would require either some kind of message to be left or special cars to be picked (like all the fat ones). As there is no message and lot's of small and old cars burning as well it can't be protest.

So they just archieve that all those cars got replaced by insurance (as we all have it) resulting in even higher insurance rates in the future. As those with higher income don't care if we pay EUR 400 or EUR 600 a year for our insurance we more or less don't care about this. Those 'kids' comming out of presumable poor families just hurt themself as their maybe can't afford those EUR 200/yr in addition.

But those lighting these cars don't think about what they're doing. People with IQ >60 don't do this



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
You do realise this is over the course of a year.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
That's stupid.

The fat cats will just get their cars replaced with their insurance. Thereby robbing the insurance companies bonds of funds....which results in less economic activity as they have less to invest.

Talk about stupid protestors.


What's your solution to the insanity of our governments?



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by letscit
people want change. they are clamoring and thirsting for it all over the world. and imho things need to change drastically and soon. many have said it is up to the people to make the necessary changes. the politicians and leaders all over the world do not want this change and are hanging on and fighting against any kind of meaningful change. now ask yourself how is this needed change to come about by the people when their leaders and politicians are doing everything to keep the status quo and their pockets and their friends pockets lined comfortably? well many say peaceful protests but all across the globe these peaceful protests have been met by the leaders with violence and force. even in the states this has been happening. now when the peaceful protests get nothing accomplished but innocent people hurt, then what is the next step. well it is mob violence and rising up against these leaders.it is inevitable, change is coming to this world. it just seems the leaders want it to be a hard change instead of a easy transition as they try to hold on for all they got.

violent protests will get worse and bigger and will spread to every corner of the earth. you want change and you want freedom. well there is only one price you can pay for that and it is bloodshed. never nice but a necessary evil to obtain tru freedom an liberty.


I agree that people everywhere want change. I don't support violence - but they are leaving people no other avenue to express their disgust, their frustration and to try to bring change. The problem is that violence doesn't actually get to the core of the problem, which is world domination by the bankers.

Imo what we need is a worldwide co-ordinated attack on the banks. I don't mind if there is violent attacks on the banks, not the people but the bank buildings. I don't believe that would be effective in bringing about change, but if people have to take out their anger physically, at least that is the appropriate target. But most of all people need to withdraw their money - a worldwide bank run would actually be much more effective imo.
edit on 18-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaneR
reply to post by wcitizen
 


"coming soon to a town near U..."

2nd

seeya


Yep, indeed.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bramble Iceshimmer
Kind of pointless and will result in a crackdown, increased penalties and erosion of liberties. Shouldn't be long before military checkpoint popup and they start checking papers and rounding up malcontents for reeducation or something worse. All these and other rioter do is annoy and hurt the general population. The so call "fat cats" don't care.


Yeah don't fight the bully, he might hit back.




edit on 18-8-2011 by Raivan31 because: Just don't care anymore......



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Bramble Iceshimmer
 


Other words Nazi Germany never truly died, the Nazi tactics now are in the name of citizens security. here in the US is about the same, is an agency for everything, government propaganda is the re education of citizens and willingly we Americans has given our liberties away in the name of national security.



Exactly. The tricks work.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen
 


im sorry, i just disagree is all. 2 things i believe. if you want meat on your table for dinner then you have to get your hands bloody, and if you want freedom for your world then you will also have to get your hands bloody. some things in life really are that simple.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
People just want to riot and destroy stuff.

Just like Anon stealing peoples data and pirates stealing movies and music, they try to justify simply thieft or damage, with some ideology but that is just a flag of convience to justify themselves.

Don't fool yourselves, it is not about the elite, it is just the want to destroy stuff.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by letscit
reply to post by wcitizen
 


im sorry, i just disagree is all. 2 things i believe. if you want meat on your table for dinner then you have to get your hands bloody, and if you want freedom for your world then you will also have to get your hands bloody. some things in life really are that simple.


If I thought violence would bring about their downfall, I would be willing to support it. But right now I don't see how it would.



new topics

top topics



 
6
<<   2 >>

log in

join