It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange figures in the sky

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
hello ats,
this is my first thread ever, so if its in the wrong place, i ask that a mod moves it.
someone posted earlier today on my facebook to plug these cooridinates into google maps (47.110597, 9.227568), after that was done, i was instructed to go into the street view, and then put the camera two clicks up, and two clicks left. now, im an atheist, and i dont believe in ghosts, but what i saw next had me shocked. what i witnessed was two humanoid figures in the sky. whatever, i thought it may have been something stuck to the camera lens, so i went down the street a little bit, and the two figures are still there, and then there was a tunnel. i figured that this would prove that it is something stuck to the lens. well, to my surprise, i was wrong. once the tunnel is entered, the figures just vanish. i just ask that anyone on ats to identify what it is that im seeing, again its google maps, 47.110597, 9.227568, street view, two clicks left, two clicks up.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by coldbore

This is totally fun.

I put in the coords and I am at Haupstrasse. Now what?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Whoa. That's a little nuts. S&F to get some attention.

It seems it could be some super smart computer hacker. You said you saw the coordinates on FB first? Would be a cool thing to put in the pic and then tell all your friends.
I'll check with my computer savvy friends.

Just weird...

I see why you say 'bible', as it looks like they popped right out of a biblical painting, floating on a cloud.

Edit to add: So I just went through the tunnel and came back out the other way (where the floaty friends should be). They are NOT present when looking a the street view coming the other direction.... Interesting....
edit on 17/8/11 by ElizaAshdene because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Double trouble

edit on 17/8/11 by ElizaAshdene because: double post??

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
YUP its there for me too ... kinda odd how theyre different colors ... lets see what kind of answers we can come up with ... im thinking maybe somebody found a way into google maps and is having a little fun or its pretty scary if thats not it

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Yeah, found it.

Looks like two figures from Eastern Orthodox iconography.

Awesome.....

For me; 2 clicks to the right.

edit on 17-8-2011 by Frater210 because: To the Right

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

go to street view (should be a picture on the top right of a small orange figure), drag that onto any part on the street, then there should be a circle with arrows in it on the top right, click left twice, and then up twice, should see something a bit spooky, i would upload a pic of it, but i dont know how

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I went on google maps expecting to be trolled but i didn't expect to get freaked out

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Here we are, OP.

Thanks so much. I don't know what they are but it is a fun cyber adventure to go and find the image.

Totally fun.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7679c3ca4379.jpg[/atsimg]

It's all over the place, not stationary at all.

It looks to be an error. But still very cool.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by coldbore

found out how to post a pic of it i think, here ya go:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I see Death standing to the right of Jesus.

Uh Oh.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Wow pretty cool.

I'm gonna say some sort of photo imaging problem but hey I could be wrong. Also if you look straight up, you can see what looks like a UFO.

ALS

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Looks like those two things by the road below the figures somehow superimposed on the sky.
It's funny the same thing appeared again at another angle of the shot.

Some sort of google glitch IMO.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

These things?

I saw them too, when I went to the left.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Has to be a camera glitch, if you go near the tunnel you can still make them out on the ceiling.

ALS

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Yep there the ones.

ALS

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

No matter how far you back up or move forward it stays the same size in the same place, it's just a glitch...
edit on 17-8-2011 by BlackStar99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
you know what, this almost reminds me of the album "alternative 4" by anathema

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Inside the tunnel, up in the approximate area that the 'people' are there DOES seem to be a slight anomaly. It's affecting the lights in the tunnel.

It, however, doesn't look anything like the original 'people anomaly'. It's in about the same area, once entering the tunnel. After a few clicks through the tunnel, that anomaly disappears.

Perhaps a whole different thing.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join