It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange figures in the sky

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

this has been posted before, they reminded me of these guys back then and still do now.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by coldbore

If you go all the way through the tunnel, they appear on the opposite side??

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
As they are a cool little pair I, thought this would be fun-

They are very much in the picture.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fd45351d3cc9.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/97cc86879d28.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fb76f551c3b1.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a207c088dccd.jpg[/atsimg]

I like them.

Thanks for providing this little adventure OP.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
seeing as they move with the camera its either a glitch or something on the lens. cool tho

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
interesting stuff here, I continued all the way through the tunnell and came out on the other side and it was still there, however it looks kinda photo shopped, I know i saw a vid on youtube some time ago where you culd create a gag google homepage and make it look like you used your finger to erase one of the Os so it could be the same thing that they are doing here just with a photo shopped photo, interesting post tho s+f

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I see a large beer bottle and a lady in pink.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I don't remember the specifics, but maybe a year ago I was reading a story right here on ATS about a town in the U.K. that, when this particular family entered it, things happened and they felt like they were in the "Twilight Zone". If i remember correctly, their car broke down and they had all kinds of issues with the towns people acting weird and treating the family like they weren't welcome, but it goes way deeper than that.

To make a long story short, after reading that story, I typed the name of that particular town into Google Earth and did a Street View on the main street in that town and saw the exact same thing!

Does anyone remember that article?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
There is a watermark next to 'Jesus' if you zoom in really tight; looks like it says '2009 Google'

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
I see a large beer bottle and a lady in pink.
hmmm. I see that lady in pink. She looks like Virgin Mary, I can't tell who her friend is, though.
Anyone else think so?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

The two gray circles are dust on the camera sensor. I know, because it cost me 60 bucks to have them removed from my digital SLR.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Chronon

Thanks, Chronon.

Awesome avatar.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I didn't want to be the first to start posting images but; the Virgin Mary wears blue outside and white inside, Jesus wears red outside and white inside.

To me it looks like a Jesus from Eastern Orthodox iconography and the thing to his right looks to me like death.

edit on 17-8-2011 by Frater210 because: Image

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
All i know is if it was real the camera car driver would have sh2t his pants since it is HUGE compared to the surroundings and you wouldn't have missed it.

Good find though and I like putting in the coordinates and saying wth!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
someone needs to put a Cthulhu at 47°9′S 126°43′W on google maps.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Something on one of the cameras lenses that appears to have been caught for that stretch of road.

I travelled the entire road, from one tunnel to the other and it's only on that road..

I love google for everything they have done. lol

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
oohh wow... this ? its nothing, it was actually me and my girl friend happen to take a walk lol dont mind it. But nice how google happen to got us in their map lol
edit on 18-8-2011 by tienn93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by tienn93

Its part of project bluebeam. Regan was always talking about "aliens" so he could spend a few trillion on his starwars defense programs. His words: "if an unknown force of aliens decended upon the earth all out petty differences would evaporate". I say get ready for more optical illusions from TPTB beamed down from there orbital platforms. To conquor humans minds with fake terror..

or it could be just chinese laterns..

heh

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by coldbore
you know what, this almost reminds me of the album "alternative 4" by anathema

Hey, your photo reminded me a thread I did. "San Miguel in Excelsis - The Astronaut Angel Legend"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

From that thread :

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Anyone stop and think this could be just another, of many, google street view pranks?

Hell there's tons of them now, aliens on streetview, that dead girl popping up all over the UK. not falling for it.

Anyways, street view is a car, or van, loaded with cameras that take snapshots every few seconds, which are later stitched together to give you that fake panoramic view. You'll notice overlaps and stretches sometimes, and in weird cases where they might have come back, different shadows and time of day depending on the angle you choose.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
[You superstitious fools!! This is the Black Carrot God from the 12 demension and "Pinky the Worderboy" (I can tell it him by his sassy little stance) Now repent!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join