It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two-hour special on History Channel called “Secret Access: UFOs on the Record”.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Thank you for bringing this show to my attention. Although many of us have already read Leslie Kean's book and have heard these stories over and over again, each time a show like this airs a few more people in the general public begin to realize that the UFO phenomenon is real. Until the U.S. government formally gives us disclosure, we have to rely on shows like this to bring that reality to the public.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

i love shows about ufo, aliens, archeology, just wish there was less time wasted on talking heads.

show me more videos and pictures, diagrams, models, make the talking heads the size of a postage stamp in a corner.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaztekno

Originally posted by TXRabbit
Here's a recap

- Show some grainy video
- Talk about Roswell
- Talk about Area 51
- Possible mention of Kecksberg
- Show Nick Pope because he worked for the UK Gov.
- Talk about Bentwaters base sighting

blah
blah
blah

Yep this about sums it up nicely, there wont be anything new at all just a rehash of the same old same old, sad but true. How much longer can they keep spoon feeding us the sameold crap? its getting really tedious now, i watch each show in the hope of some new revelation or a tiny bit of disclosure, but no, its just not happening! oh but you forgot rendlesham forest lol
edit on 17-8-2011 by chaztekno because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2011 by chaztekno because: add rendlesham

Some of the posts around here are starting to drive me nuts. You obviously didnt read the book but feel free to make a uninformed rant and assumptions. Contempt prior to investigation. So much for denying ignorance...

No, there wont be anything very new to us who are well read on this whole subject matter, but at least it won't be the charlatans and nut jobs which often get thrown in and discredit the truely unexplainable stuff...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Regardless if this is the most informative show with advanced information for ufologists and conspiracy guru's, bringing this topic to the masses is a positive thing.

Everyone is so negative here, would you rather it be kept under wraps or just on ATS?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I had a duh! moment. I researched on google what more I could learn about this TV program, and it "will be based on" Leslie Kean's stuff. Which the very beginning of the First Post confirms!

Per Paradigm Research Group update.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by shamdaddy
.....bringing this topic to the masses is a positive thing.

Maybe not. Although we need the masses to get involved in this subject in order for our wildest dreams to come true, in order to get them involved there needs to be a sane and intelligent base for them to draw from.

Put it this way, your average member of the "masses" gets his/her interest peaked while flipping channels and stumbles on a ufo show. The show is well made, and presentable. They do what modern folk tend to do and use the internet to find out more info. And what do they find? Countless pages of ignorant and complete NONSENSE. So, that member of the "masses" writes the whole subject of as something that only tin foil hat wearing idiots bother with and they never come back. So....ah....don't you think it would be better to clean our own house before inviting other in? Just saying......

Everyone is so negative here, would you rather it be kept under wraps or just on ATS?

Nothing is being "kept under wraps" here on this publicly accessible forum. Also, there seems to be a problem with folks thinking just because someone is grounded in reality, and has their wits about them they are "negative".

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by TXRabbit

Doesn't this post belong in the prophacy and predictions forum ? Why don't you just wait to see what is presented. But based on your post I am guessing that you wont be watching. So why bother if the subject matter is not to your liking? There are a lot of forums on this website. I am sure one of them is of interest to you. Why don't you just go there and read and you won't get a headache from this forum.

Thank you for such a friendly reply. As you seem to be so in-touch with my feelings on this subject, can you please recommend a good video or documentary that is not as I had described earlier? Thank you for the insight.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I bump this thread as a reminder that the broadcast of this film is tomorrow.

On Thursday, August 25 at 8 p.m. ET, there is a two-hour film on history channel called “secret access: UFOs on the record”.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Well sure we must stay ignorant of the UFO.
And History Channel is going to keep it that way.
The History Channel ran out of credibility trying to say
Hitler died and never had anything to do with flying saucers.
Well there is a photo of Hitler looking at a flying saucer.
Too much to pay for the photo rights.
They wish to own it and destroy it.
Of the era mind you and not a hoax.
The hoax is the ship, it is not the true saucer ship, the Tesla ship.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

What the hell are you talking about? Hitler along with Bram Stoker and a few other people had a high belief in Extraterrestrial Visitation. Also one of the lead Nazi Scientist said we got help from "Them". Tesla didnt do a damn thing and you know it. If he did show me some Evidence.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

What's the deal? Do you have a Tesla shrine or Tesla room in your house? Do you spend all day watching the Tesla channel? Tesla, Tesla, Tesla, Tesla, Tesla, ad infinitum.....

While I agree he was a genious and did not get near the recognition he deserved, he was a bit eccentric and brought a lot of his problems on himself...

Tesla was not the end all, be all of the 20th century. There's a whole big world outside your Tesla bubble...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
So Hitler is the one to follow on ETs.
That sounds about right.
And don't get up uptight about Tesla cause he made these flying machines.
Nice History Channel agents.
All is propaganda.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join