It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two-hour special on History Channel called “Secret Access: UFOs on the Record”.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I assume that this could interesting for members here who have already read Leslie Kean’s NY Times bestseller book "UFOs: Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go On the Record", as well as for members who have not read it so far but are interested in the UFO phenomenon.

On Thursday, August 25 at 8 p.m. ET there will be shown a two-hour film on HISTORY CHANNEL called “SECRET ACCESS: UFOs ON THE RECORD”.

The film features in-depth accounts by people who are willing to risk their jobs and reputations to speak out about their extraordinary experiences, such as former Arizona Governor Fife Symington III; Nick Pope, former head of the British Defense Ministry’s UFO Investigative Unit, and others. Commentary is provided by investigative journalist Leslie Kean, author of the NY Times bestseller UFOs: Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go On the Record, who spent ten years studying the UFO phenomenon and bringing together high level sources from around the world.

Sightings of strange lights and darting orbs are reported from all over the world, and most are easily explained. But a few other cases present evidence that UFOs are real.
SECRET ACCESS: UFOs ON THE RECORD focuses on claims that cannot be ignored: sightings over a nuclear-armed military base near Phoenix, a forest in England, a small city in Belgium. These remarkable eyewitness stories are illustrated with actual source materials such as footage, radar images and voice recordings from NASA, the Air Force and the FAA.
Although the government has determined such episodes to be “insignificant,” records have nonetheless been confiscated, and the experts were sworn to secrecy…until now.

SECRET ACCESS: UFOs ON THE RECORD is produced for HISTORY by Break Thru Films. Ricki Stern and Annie Sundberg are Executive Producers for Break Thru Films.
Julian P. Hobbs is Executive Producer for HISTORY.

ufosontherecord.com...
edit on 17/8/11 by spacevisitor because: made some corrections

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 17/8/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I suppose il have to wait a few years to see this as i dont have the History channel and its blocked in my country :*(

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
some1 will put in on utube
thxs 4 the heads up

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Here's a recap

- Show some grainy video
- Talk about Roswell
- Talk about Area 51
- Possible mention of Kecksberg
- Show Nick Pope because he worked for the UK Gov.
- Talk about Bentwaters base sighting

blah
blah
blah

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
I suppose il have to wait a few years to see this as i dont have the History channel and its blocked in my country :*(

Not that i would advocate piracy in any form but I hear you can download tv episodes from a site called EZTV.it on the date a tv show is aired

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

What, your country blocks ustream or justin.tv???

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
i don't trust history channel. i feel they like to slant their documentarys for their own agenda

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

Yes, it is all getting just a little boring now .
Same old rehashed shows with nothing new to deliver .

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Hi loves a conspiracy, I also do not have it so must therefore wait until it will be shown on You Tube as therealcatman mentioned.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Thank you for bringing this to my attention....I will watch this program.....I am hoping there will be some information brought forth that is credible. I am hoping this won't be another disinformation show.

Lately...I have noticed that UFO sightings etc. are getting more and more attention. Sometimes I wonder if they are trying to get the public ready for a planned hoax...I hope not.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
Here's a recap

- Show some grainy video
- Talk about Roswell
- Talk about Area 51

blah
blah
blah

Yep this about sums it up nicely, there wont be anything new at all just a rehash of the same old same old, sad but true. How much longer can they keep spoon feeding us the sameold crap? its getting really tedious now, i watch each show in the hope of some new revelation or a tiny bit of disclosure, but no, its just not happening! oh but you forgot rendlesham forest lol
edit on 17-8-2011 by chaztekno because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2011 by chaztekno because: add rendlesham

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Lately...I have noticed that UFO sightings etc. are getting more and more attention. Sometimes I wonder if they are trying to get the public ready for a planned hoax...I hope not.

I doubt you have anything to worry about . A goverment would never try to decieve us in such a way

Apart from pearl Harbour , 9/11 , Roswell ............etc

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I appreciate the heads-up about this show. I have seen all the ufo Disclosure-type shows, (Peter Jennings, The Ufo Files, etc,) and it's always the same witnesses and cases. My stance on those witnesses and cases, is to remain feeling careful, cautious about them. They are interesting, but there exists many more fascinating "ufo government cover up"-like cases that are being more ignored. For example, I found this video testimony of one Kenneth Storch, an investigator for MUFON, with a Cold War era USAF ufo story, which I NEVER heard of, until I visited the organization's website.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Thank you for bringing this to my attention....I will watch this program.....I am hoping there will be some information brought forth that is credible. I am hoping this won't be another disinformation show.

Hi caladonea, I do not expect a disinformation show myself because of the people involved, but let’s first watch it and talk about that afterwards.

Sometimes I wonder if they are trying to get the public ready for a planned hoax...I hope not.

I also do not hope that, but I do not rule out that possibility.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
and that's exactly what drives me nuts about these shows.

They spend all this time and money to make the show but each and every one of these shows treats the viewers like they're total idiots who just happened to stumbled upon the term UFO the week before.

What I'd really like to see is something that does more investigative work on "people in the know" and "places of interest". Unfortunately that doesn't appear to be as glamorous as crashed disks with little green men and government conspiracies.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

They spend all this time and money to make the show but each and every one of these shows treats the viewers like they're total idiots who just happened to stumbled upon the term UFO the week before.

You are absolutely RIGHT on here, I couldn't agree ---more--- .

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

We just got FIOS from Verizon. The on screen TV guide has a search function that works from the remote. I type in UFO using the remote arrow keys on an alphabet grid on the TV screen. I get listing for weeks in advance. The History channel line up for the whole day on Aug 25th is related to UFO's and aliens. I can hardly wait. I eagerly await each Thursday when they air Ancient Aliens and UFO files. Occasionally they schedule the entire day to this subject matter. Not that I can spend the whole day just watching TV. Thankfully FIOS also has an on demand feature and many of these programs are available after the initial airing date so I can catch up any time. No I do not work for Verizon and no I am not a paid spokesperson. I do however love the features available from FIOS.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Doesn't this post belong in the prophacy and predictions forum ? Why don't you just wait to see what is presented. But based on your post I am guessing that you wont be watching. So why bother if the subject matter is not to your liking? There are a lot of forums on this website. I am sure one of them is of interest to you. Why don't you just go there and read and you won't get a headache from this forum.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaztekno

Originally posted by TXRabbit
Here's a recap

- Show some grainy video
- Talk about Roswell
- Talk about Area 51

blah
blah
blah

Yep this about sums it up nicely, there wont be anything new at all just a rehash of the same old same old, sad but true. How much longer can they keep spoon feeding us the sameold crap? its getting really tedious now, i watch each show in the hope of some new revelation or a tiny bit of disclosure, but no, its just not happening! oh but you forgot rendlesham forest lol
edit on 17-8-2011 by chaztekno because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2011 by chaztekno because: add rendlesham

Look, yet another prophet. What will the lottery numbers for the Power Ball be this Friday please?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Nah, it'll be on YouTube, or various other site. Welcome to the internet
edit on 17-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join