reply to post by RevelationGeneration
This is from one of my earlier threads, here!
It's the 7th of my posts on the above
linked thread down.
" I remember one time, I was in bed with this one girl, and in the middle of the night I woke up in a fright! The girl was fast asleep and no
one/thing (that I can see) else was in the room! I tried to sit up, but couldn't! Felt like something was sitting on my chest! I tried to lift my arm,
and nothing! My heart started racing like mad! I tried to wake the girl next to me by saying her name, and nothing but a short soft grunt! All I could
do was move my head a bit and look around! About 30 - 45 seconds later all was normal! I just put it off as sleep paralysis, but you just never know!"
And the OP's requested questions -
1. How old was you when it first happened / which area was you located?
I was 24 years old, and I was in my apartment bedroom, on the bed.
2. How long has it been going on/does it still happen?
Only happened the one time that I can remember.
3. What you saw (if anything).
Nothing, kind of felt like something was on my chest. Watching me.
4. What happened?
Couldn't move body or talk.
5. How long did it last?
About 30 - 45 seconds
6. Were you able to do anything to stop it?
7. Are you a religious person? (elaborate)
Not really, became more spiritual because of this and other events.
8. Were you contacted by something, if so what did it/they say?
9. Did the experience feel positive / negative.
Felt more negative than anything.
10. Were you left with any after effects? (Feeling sick or different in yourself)
Not sick, just astonished from the whole ordeal. Curious, anxious.
Hope this helps!
edit on (2/9/11) by SLAPurMAMA because: (no reason given)