It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Duty Air Force Staff Sergeant Daryn J. Moran: "Arrest Barack Obama or arrest me!"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Salute! This is getting to be more common. Obama just may have to fess up if this trend keeps growing. Ron Paul, his birth certificate, bankrupt federal government. This would be a good time for a distraction!
citizenwells.wordpress.com... a-criminal/
edit on 17-8-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Good on him, I hope more people would do this.

I am waiting for the day the entire US military force comes home (on their own, without orders) and demands no more wars, and that the entire congress + Obama is arrested for treason. And they use their military force to make it happen.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I know you wont care, but I feel obliged to tell you: most non-US citizens tend to see this "Birth" cause as merely a tin-foil hat entertainment, quite laughable, and certainly a move to undermine Obama's legit right to Presidency.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTheTrees

Sadly this US citizen sees the state of the state here as "tin-foil hat entertainment, quite laughable".

Something as trivial as a birth certificate detracts from the mans disgusting actions. How many innocent civilians have we killed as I write this that he could have prevented?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
DJ Moran!

**on topic** -

Unfortunately it would take massive amounts of our military ranks to feel this way before it would make a difference...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
y'all should hear this for yourselves ... long but very interesting indeed.

he and those like him sure have my full support

may they stand strong and lead by example

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

I know you wont care, but I feel obliged to tell you: most non-US citizens tend to see this "Birth" cause as merely a tin-foil hat entertainment, quite laughable, and certainly a move to undermine Obama's legit right to Presidency.

I used to feel the same way. Till I really thought about it. If his bc is fake, then who
is behind it? Who is Obama really? What is his real agenda? Someone hijacked our
political process, but who and why? Those are the just some of the questions that
need to be answered. Someone needs to be held accountable if it is in fact fake.

Another one. Why did he wait to come out with his CLB after Terry Lakin went to
prison? I'm not a fan of the military, but I respect that man's commitment. He gave his
life to what he believed in. Obama's commitment pales by comparison. If his birth
certificate wasn't an issue, why did he let that man go to prison? You'd think he's have
a little more integrity than that. He's the president for pete's sake. Sorry, I have never
considered myself a birther. I used to wonder why the hell they were focused on his
birth certificate when there are other more obvious subversion's of the constitution.
Now I see why it needs to be addressed.

edit on 17-8-2011 by orbitbaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

The system was Hijacked WAY before Obama...Isn't it funny how the whole Hippy Drug culture started AFTER the JFK murder? kinda like this:

1. half the people drug it up instead of mentally coping with what happened
2. the other half are now focused on worrying about the hippies, their drugs, and instead Bible thump their days away
3. while these 2 huge groups of people are blissfully distracted, the elites use their letter agency tool box to perform the silent coup right in front of the blinded baby boomers eyes...you know, the Me generation...

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

...just read the constitution. A soldier swears to support and defend the constitution, not the president. Especially if the commander in chief is a forgery. It is a very valid point because the cic orders soldiers to battle and to kill via the generals, etc. Orders are from the president as chief exec officer........now with that said, it will take the generals to demand he prove his status. One Sergeant is not going to do it. in fact he has ruined his career.......and will be reprimanded for his statement via the ucmj..........this is not taken lightly in the military......to openly go against the commander in chief. uhhh ohh. Again unless the generals take on the fight there is none........and in fact the Congress can investigate but they won't.............everyone is too cozy, including the prez..........the people are controlled.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hillbilly123069
Salute! This is getting to be more common. Obama just may have to fess up if this trend keeps growing. Ron Paul, his birth certificate, bankrupt federal government. This would be a good time for a distraction!
citizenwells.wordpress.com... a-criminal/
edit on 17-8-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

...agreed, look out for a false flag, on another thread on ats, Janet Nepolatano...(sp).......announced on Fox to be aware of possible small cells in the U.S. / ..................oh boy.........another terrorist threat. Obama feels heat, he starts the terrorist threats stuff........sad thing is people die with this...stuff. Not funny at all.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTheTrees

We do. I went to see Obama when he spoke here in Dublin and I have to say he's the best thing that's happened to your country in a long time. Perhaps the problem is Americans have gotten so used to fascism from the Bush dynasty they've forgotten what anything else is like?

For the life of us here we cannot see the issue with him except for of course the latent racism against him being black or possibly a Muslim.

Consider this, Martin Sheen is throwing his hat into the ring to the presidency here this November and he's entitled to run because he is 2nd generation Irish. Are we up in arms about it? No. We're progressive enough to give people a fair chance, to see if they have can do anything to really benefit the Irish people.

When I look at Obama, where a lot of people here see failure or his flip flopping we see how limited the powers of the president of the US actually is. I don't think you can blame Obama on that, he's just elected into it.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This where conspiracy can hurt people, this man will now probably lose his job and his freedom because people further this retarded conspiracy to make money off of books and websites and blogs and radio advertisement dollars. Good job. His family ought to sue Corsi et al for compensation. If you have a problem with Obama's policies etc...tackle those issues, deal with facts, deal with what you think are the problems instead of being lazy asses who get to sit back and cry about how nothing will change because it's all orchestrated and you have no power wah wah wah. You DO have power, stop crying and USE it.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by speaknoevil07

...just read the constitution. A soldier swears to support and defend the constitution, not the president.

US Military Enlisted Oath, has to swear to follow orders of the US President.
US Military Officer Oath, does NOT have to swear to follow orders of the US President.

Since the military officer went to prison trying to challenge the President....the enlisted man will get much worse.

Electoral College picks US Presidents, not the people. Only the Electoral College can challenge the President's birth certificate/eligibility.

Hence why alllllllll the Federal Judges threw out allll the birther cases saying "No Standing". Only Electoral College can bring suit to Federal Court and have standing.

new topics

top topics

join