It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11/11 the 10 yr anniversary will it bring another attack or a number of attacks?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
So the 10 yr anniversary of 9/11 is coming up in a little under a month. It is a big thing being the 10 yr anniversary and though we have been fighting terrorists since the last attack there are still plenty out there. Judging by the fact that we have just recently taken out bin laden and the fact that it is a significant anniversary perhaps the taliban or maybe another terrorist orginization will try to do a follow up attack (or attacks) just because of the day.

so thoughts and oponions here do you believe they would attempt something or would they know we are expecting it?
If they do attempt something do you think our government will intercept it or will we have another disaster?
or do you believe that the government was responsible for the first one and may try something agian?

all oponions are welcome, but as always negative comments will be ignored

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

That all depends on if our government thinks it can get away with another false flag.
None of our so-called enemies have the ability to strike us at home.

Only one way it happens....and my first line explains how.
edit on 16-8-2011 by DIDtm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
who knows, if we get a big attack followed by an immediate blame on someone (cause somehow the government immediately knows whodunnit) and then a bunch of martial-type laws get executively ordered we will know.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

9/11/11 the 10 yr anniversary will it bring another attack or a number of attacks?,

Without wading out into the 9.11 OS...

The upcoming 10th anniversary is likely going to be a media circus, with the networks milking the subject for every drop. There will be endless specials, a replaying of that day's events, more specials, interviews and reviews and talk until we're all sick of it.

Regardless of the who's and wherefores of that day, many innocent people died and if there is a proper way to honor them, it would be an open, national forum on the subject. But that could lead to a lot of uncomfortable things being said so, don't hold your breath.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

People have been saying another attack for years, if the feds want entertainment then yes. If they don't, we can shake our sticks in joy

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Depends on if Bilderberg wishes it or not. It isn't even up to our government anymore. It's been bought and paid for. If something does happen and the media already knows who did it as the previous person stated, you will know it was staged.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

you still believe that we were attacked by outside forces on 9/11? that saddens me.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm

That all depends on if our government thinks it can get away with another false flag.
None of our so-called enemies have the ability to strike us at home.

Only one way it happens....and my first line explains how.
edit on 16-8-2011 by DIDtm because: (no reason given)

very well said i am sure our government already knows weather something is going to happen or not they eaither have it planned or they dont, theyll eaither let terrorists slip through or they will snag em to show how good the current administration is doing on "protecting" us

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou
who knows, if we get a big attack followed by an immediate blame on someone (cause somehow the government immediately knows whodunnit) and then a bunch of martial-type laws get executively ordered we will know.

yes it is amazing how they have such great intellegence AFTER the fact but where was that intellegence before the attack if it wasnt staged, im sorry but if you kno so soon after who did it then that just shows you are making it up

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

you still believe that we were attacked by outside forces on 9/11? that saddens me.

Actually in the OP i never stated that i believed one way or the other I just threw all options out of there. It was a post to get other peoples thoughts not express my own in the OP personally I do believe it was all a set up and the government had it planned and are probably planning something new just to play it up.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
We're more likely to see rioters or home-grown "treasonists".

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

i apologize then. and in that case, i believe that it's possible the government or tptb, will invent a group that sympathizes with al-qaeda. i think it could possible be as far out as a christian organization who wants to help al-qaeda because they support the cause of religious separation and a possible religious war. the government or tptb will use this to further drag religion, or any belief in the unseen, through the mud and further discredit it and make it look like the root of all evil.

yea that works. a christian group that is helping al-qaeda separate the world by religion..

damn you tptb

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Well it has been building up with the media circus death of Bin Laden. Even though he's been dead. Then the recent helicopter that was shot down in supposed retaliation. It's like a slow burning fuse up to a possible climax. Especially if they want to strengthen a certain persons presidential platform for the upcoming elections. You know, get the people all pissed and spirited like they did the first time on 9/11. Clouding our judgement so to speak.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Our southern borders are so porous that it has been an easy way of entry into the USA for any number of terrorists. In addition, the terrorists are able to easily blend in with many of the illegals coming over due to similar physical characteristics. Unfortunately, I feel that it would be fairly easy to carry out planned attacks, especially when it comes to smaller, concentrated attacks on our infrastructure, such as public transportation, drinking water, electrical grid, communication systems, etc.

As tempting as it may be to them, I don't think that they would carry out an attack on 9/11, as they know that too many people would be expecting something to occur on that date. I think that they would want it to be a surprise like last time, thereby inflicting more emotional damage along with the physical. Perhaps they will attempt something either before or after that date, trying to catch us off guard.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Corrupt, evil, or plain misguided churches are more interested in 2 things:
1. Sucking money into it's maw.
2. Becoming severely isolated from the rest of the world.

True Christian Fundamentalists belive in the Fundamentals of Christianity. While they can come to conclusions that exclude everyone but themselves from hellfire and damnation, the core values of the faith require tha they turn the other cheek, submit to government authority, hinging all their belifs on the two core values of Love God with all your heart/soul/mind & love your neighbor as yourself. It's hard to breed terrorists in this context unless you remove the masses ability to educate themselves on their own beliefs. I'm not saying that it would be impossible to have people who belive fully Christian ideals, yet are Terrorists, but it is difficult to cause. Christians, when they are acting out in violent manner are not as likely to plan out an attack, but are more likely to snap emotionally, and go bezerk.

Plus, each thinks the other is wrong.

And I come from the group that educated the monster who started the cult which spawned the popular phrase: "Don't drink the kool-aid."

edit on 17-8-2011 by CynicalDrivel because: 3 words

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

No offense takin my friend. and you are right. a christian group wuld be just the thing to dream up to further their agenda of stripping us of our freedoms in the name of safety or security

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalDrivel
We're more likely to see rioters or home-grown "treasonists".

culd very well be you never kno with these people

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

very good point there man, since really the only positive thing this administrstion has done is suppossedly get bin laden (tho they were worried releasing pics of his body wuld be inflamatory...BS) then i wuldntput it past them to ride the terrorism thing like a stick pony for the approval ratings

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I feel if there is an attack, we are already being led to believe (programmed) , by our fearless leader, that it's expected.

Obama: Biggest terror threat on 9/11 is lone wolf

With the tenth anniversary of the September 11 approaching, memories of the attacks on that day are surfacing as well as concerns about an attack on that day next month. In an interview with CNN, President Obama said that he was more worried about a deranged individual perpetrating an attack on 9/11 in retribution for killing Osama Bin Laden than a large scale, coordinated Al Qaeda attack.

Article

It wouldn't surprise me in the least. Another reason to continue war on terrorism.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Inconceivable

ya most will expect it on the date but for them im sure they wuld rather suprise us

top topics

<<   2 >>

join