It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11/11 the 10 yr anniversary will it bring another attack or a number of attacks?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by summer5

have to agree here. i have never felt right about him since he first snnounced his intent to run, im sorry but theres something about him, msybe the name tht dont feal right

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

Well I just felt like throwing in my dimes worth. The loss of all those people in 9/11 was tragic to say the very least and the loss of all those who are fighting in Iraq is also tragic. especially as they are fighting a war that cannot be won, because in my opinion fighting against people that have the mentality of the martyr eg: to get my point across I can blow myself up because that will get me to heaven quicker. Is impossible due to the fact anyone could strap a bomb to themselves and press the button if they believe in it. Fighting against battle ready soldiers is another matter.

If anything does happen I wonder if it will be here in the UK because I am sure we are overdue another attack or maybe there could be a unified attack in the US & UK? who knows problem is both countries will have home grown terrorists just biding their time, waiting for the right moment to either be told what/who/where to attack by either TPTB or by some guy hiding away in a cave in Iraq.

I agree with what has been said earlier in this post about the fact the Media will leap on the anniversary with reruns & interviews & more reruns which could be playing into TPTB or that guy in the cave hands. Because what better time to attack when everybody has been watching the past terror atrocities.

The big difference I think in the US & the UK's way of dealing with these things is that unfortunately the UK has had mainland attacks for years from the IRA so we are kinda numb to it. Not saying that we don't all feel the pain when people die needlessly in violent attacks at home or abroad. But if you look at the US history (this isn't my strong point so apologies if i get anything wrong) the attacks in the US are or were until 9/11 all home grown nut jobs with (what they thought) something to prove? Timothy Mcveigh? Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold? and others. Although I still thing Timothy McVeigh was working on orders.

9/11 has all the hallmarks of a false flag op, but who knows? only TPTB.

My Boss is a Ex-cop and he said to me once "If one person knows, that's already too many" I think what he was trying to get at was that somehow the truth will always come out. Eventually.

Sorry if I went off tangent there

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
great post thanks for sharing. most terrorists before 9/11 were homegrown except for the first attack in the wtc back in 1993

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
i think we're going to see an "attempt". a false flag attack doesn't have to kill anyone, or even explode, to be effective. remember the shoe bomber, the underwear bomber, and that "failed" car bomb in time square? it kept everyone afraid without having to damage anything.

the government will make itself out to be the hero and keep the fear alive.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
i think we're going to see an "attempt". a false flag attack doesn't have to kill anyone, or even explode, to be effective. remember the shoe bomber, the underwear bomber, and that "failed" car bomb in time square? it kept everyone afraid without having to damage anything.

Have to say I hadn't thought about that, but you make a very good point, keep people living in fear, makes them spend more, vote the 'HERO' government in. Seems like we did that in the UK 'Big Dave' said back in 2007 'He would mend broken Britain" so we all thought woooohoooo sound like a good bet. He has said it year in year out. Then this year he had to come back from his £5000 per night villa in Spain because of the riots, so he was so cross he said "I WILL MEND BROKEN BRITAIN" again.... but who knows..

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

Osama Bin Laden
Obama Biden

I personally believe that this is not coincidence. Coupled with reports that Barry changed his surname, and the "surprise choice of Joe Biden as VP" it just shows the level of detailed planning.

It's the 10 year anniversary, and the number 10 signifies completion.

Completion of what though? Of the destruction of World Trade is my guess...how they plan to do that probably doesn't bode well for us......

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz

Heckuva pont here man that is true didnt quite look at it that way before. but dint forget major nadaal hassans assult on fort hood. the government then fosters out fear by telling everyone that all of these plots were linked back to one man, anwar al awlaki (who happens to be the American son of a new mexico goat farmer) who government says is our biggest threat. oh and by the way they dont know where he is at to add to the great mystery. their trying to make this guy a phantom kinda like the boogyman you wuld tell ur kids about he dont exist but you play it up.or even if he does you make him out to be worse than he really is

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

nice play on the words there, but ya kno the only difference between obama and osama is BS haha and thats what it all is with the whole we got bin laden thing terrorism is a tool of government to keep us all under control

top topics

<< 1   >>

join