It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When RON PAUL is elected in 2012 - Will he enforce Disclosure - Will this titanium curtain fall?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This is an idea I've been pondering for the last few days when I heard a statement about which president is capable of handling such a sticky subject.

For a man who threatens to shut down the overseas military industrial complex and bring the war against the fed - Do you think he will drop this ET charade as well?

What do you think Ron Paul will do for the UFO/ET disclosure community?

I'm curious as to what you all think about this.

-GM
edit on 16-8-2011 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Only if the aliens are for a smaller federal government, a fair tax, and returning to the gold standard.

Seriously, I don't think it will happen because the Fed is ran by the Klingons from Uranus.
edit on 16-8-2011 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2011 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

For a man who threatens to shut down the overseas military industrial complex and bring the war against the fed - Do you think he will drop this ET charade as well?

Didn't we just go through this same thing after Obama came to office? Wasn't this glorious savior going to throw open the curtains and tell us that ET was on the doorstep?

*ahem*

There is, in my opinion, certainly something going on with UFOs and the like... but I'm not convinced that our perceptions of bubble-headed grays coming to rescue us from ourselves is the answer. In fact, there's no real proof of any single explanation... just a lot of nearly undeniable evidence that its all more than swamp gas, Chinese lanterns, mistaken identity, temperature inversions and Venus.

If there is an effort to keep this subject blurred and dark... and I believe there is, then it has worked quite well.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Im not so convinced we are dealing with bubble headed greys when it comes to the true ET/IT phenomena.

I think we are dealing with other humans, some of which perhaps are here for a variety of reasons.

Imagine this, if I was a human ET, that looked just like you and possessed an outstanding intellect, technology and a quality of life which allowed for near immortality - If I were immoral - would it not be 'fun' to venture out to the other 'human colonies' and fully enjoy myself in a position of authority over the their entire civilization?

When I think of aliens, I dont think about hollywood charades, I think about someone just like me and just like you. A being of true consciousness who knows just a bit more about the big game then the rest of us.

Surely that is probable. and surely the USA knows about it - If its true.

-GM

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
That's funny right there, "When Ron Paul is elected". Ron Paul has zero chance of being elected. They only thing he can, and probably will, do is insure Obama is reelected.

Remember, it was another nutty little outcast, Ross Perot, that gave us the abysmal Bill Clinton.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by wasco2

Bill O'Reilly is that you?

Oh im sorry...my mistake, you reminded me of someone.

Let the polls show, let the people speak.

Let the fed burn - and in its smoke perhaps we will see a vision of a better tomorrow where public topics like ET's are not hidden for the 'safety' of the masses.

Rock this boat, Paul.

-GM

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Eh, anyone who thought Obama was any kind of savior of any kind was wrong, which they now know. Obama is clearly just another front man while the real Administration (See: Shadow Gov't) continues to push their insane agendas. Any other Prez candidate right now would make another great front man for the Admin, all except Ron Paul. This could explain the obvious, and very recent, media bias towards him. Ron Paul doesn't fit in with the Washington status quo, thank god!

Will the current Administration allow Mr. Paul to take office and do what he wants, like recall every military member to the USA, end all wars, shut down all foreign military bases (do you know how many overseas bases the US has? It's a lot), dismantle the Federal Reserve and alphabet Gov't groups (CIA, NSA, etc), and my favorite Smaller Gov't, oh and my other fav make marijuana the states problem. These would be radical moves and if he is allowed into office he would very much try his best to accomplish these goals. His voting record is all good in my book and I haven't seen him flip flop or back peddle anything so far. If he would do this he would certainly disclose anything about aliens and UFOs. It's the current administration that hides the truth, with Ron Paul that administration will be destroyed. Which is why he won't be allowed in office.

He's got a lot going against him, like corrupted media, bankers, CEOs, Wall Street, Gov't, etc, he's gaining the peoples support but will the establishment allow him to go very far? If there is any person who as Prez who has the to power and courage to tell the people the truth, it's Ron Paul. There is no doubt.

But chances are, in my opinion, ET disclosure will happen before any 2012 Prez has anything to do about it. Maybe it'll happen very soon, who knows. I'm not counting the USA to open up. I'd look to China, Russia, South America, Middle East first

Oh and about proof, well I think its clearly already here, for example many former US military officers coming forth and discussing UFOs shutting down our nukes. I don't think the lil fellas we know as Grays give a hoot about our nukes, they'd rather abduct people. But the fact remains, UFOs have and most likely still are shutting down nukes to let the military know they can. The next step is full on disclosure and it would be no small event, trust me. Who knows who is out there and watching over us and who knows what they know. They may have vital information about a race that seems to have forgotten who they are, or were

edit on 16-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Every election cycle there are people that scream from the rooftops how their candidate of choice is going to 'usher in disclosure"....bla bla bla.....been hearing that crap since the early 70's. Not a new idea, but certainly and consistently wrong.

Those that don't understand history are doomed to repeat it.

Reality is that no president will ever force "disclosure". Plenty of reasons why, depending on how tight your tin foil hat is.....but I'm going with the possibility that they really don't have crap to disclose.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus

I think we are dealing with other humans, some of which perhaps are here for a variety of reasons.

Other humans? From another planet? How does that work???????

Crazy.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Ron Paul isn't going to be elected in 2012.

THEY will not let that happen... Fahgetaboutit!

He will help to elect a "social conservative" or may end up helping them reelect Obama.

Enjoy the fun and games, and the illusion of democracy in US politics brought to you by the real powers that be... In the end, you're going to vote for one of only two candidates they have led the populous to, or don't vote for either, it doesn't matter one of their selected two will win anyway.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Every election cycle there are people that scream from the rooftops how their candidate of choice is going to 'usher in disclosure"....bla bla bla.....been hearing that crap since the early 70's. Not a new idea, but certainly and consistently wrong.

Those that don't understand history are doomed to repeat it.

Reality is that no president will ever force "disclosure". Plenty of reasons why, depending on how tight your tin foil hat is.....but I'm going with the possibility that they really don't have crap to disclose.

I tried to rate your post.

I got an "error you cannot rate this post" message.

Must be alien intervention! Maybe. Or something

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Why do you want disclosure? How will it change your life? The only way you will ever know if aliens are visiting us is if they make a huge spectacle. Govt. would never tell you willingly. Also, Ron Paul will never be president.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
the president is a temp, and will be told nothing

sorry

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
As a direct answer to your question, I do not think he would even be told. He is iconoclastic enough that he would be kept out of the loop. My guess is that the only kind of president who would be brought into the matter would be one with a solid military background. We haven't had one of those since Eisenhower. Interestingly, he is one where there are stories that he was informed. Oh, I just rememebred there is also a story about Nixon and Jackie Gleason. Nixon was a young officer, but he certainly didn't have a "solid" military background.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Well, no for two reasons.

1. Ron Paul will not be president. I know this is a hard concept when one spends a lot of time on a website full of like-minded individuals who want to vote for him, but no.

2. There's nothing to disclose. The President can't even receive oral sex from a woman other than the first lady without it being all over the papers, what makes you think they could hide all of the physical evidence that would come with alien visitation?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

What if the temp were to destroy the keepers through a rallying of the people.

Surely with the destruction of the FDA, CIA, Federal Reserve and the dozen others - There would be truth?

Where is the spirit of humanity in our leaders? Why are we entangled in this technological stone age of aviation and transportation when clearly the rate of inevitable advancement would insist otherwise?

-GM

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Surely with the destruction of the FDA, CIA, Federal Reserve and the dozen others - There would be truth?

-GM

you really think he can destroy the fed ? he can't even get it audited

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I think the people could destroy the fed - London's fed is begging for the children to calm.

When the USA blows its lid, no box will hold them.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

-GM

you really think he can destroy the fed ? he can't even get it audited

Can't get it audited? Really? Not what it sez right heres!

Bernanke Secretly Gives Away $16 Trillion

www.resourceinvestor.com...

The first ever GAO (Government Accountability Office) audit of the US Federal Reserve was recently carried out due to the Ron Paul/Alan Grayson Amendment to the Dodd-Frank bill passed in 2010. Jim DeMint, a Republican senator, and Bernie Sanders, an independent senator, while leading the charge for an audit in the Senate, watered down the original language of house bill (HR 1207) so that a complete audit would not be carried out. Ben Bernanke, Alan Greenspan and others, opposed the audit.

What the audit revealed was incredible: between December 2007 and June 2010, the Federal Reserve had secretly bailed out many of the world’s banks, corporations, and governments by giving them US$16,000,000,000,000.00 – that’s 16 trillion dollars.

This link may be the GAO report, but don't quote me.
www.gao.gov...

edit on 16-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

My thoughts exactly,

Here just in case anyone missed it

Bernanke Secretly Gives Away $16 Trillion

top topics

<<   2 >>

join