It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brand new implant images from Roger Leir

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
First off I am not claiming these findings to be factual, I just found them interesting and thought we should discuss it on ATS. Many people are skeptic of Dr. Leir and I don't blame them. That being said I also am intrigued by some of his work because not all of it seems to be a hoax. I hate hoaxers though. So I'm sure my fellow ATSers will set me straight and share their opinions on these findings. The link is from coasttocoastam.com so please forgive the source, but it is still interesting.

Enjoy.

Alien Implant Images

Dr. Roger Leir sent us a set of figures related to his 16th alien implant removal surgery, which he discussed on the 8/10/11 show.

The images include a somewhat detailed description of the procedures.

edit on 16-8-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Also from the article, there is a chemical analysis of the implants.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Interesting images, I stand on the fence when it comes to Leir.

The interesting part of the article for me is that he states the outer membrane was linked to the central nervous system.

Would this be the case for any foreign body that may become lodged into human tissue or is this unique to what leir considers are implants?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I am far from scientifically minded but that doesn't sound to me like the way your average foreign body would act inside one of us. I am willing to stand corrected though

Stuff like this interests me very much though, thanks for the post!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by studio500

That's a very good question. Regrettably I am not very well versed in biology. I was hoping some members might have more information on what it may be. They don't look like other implants I have seen over the years. I found the analysis interesting and part of me wants to believe that there is some truth to some of these implants. How they got there and who put them there is beyond me though.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Ive read reports that these might be micrometeorites. They certainly look like them , the right size and color.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6228fb9653bd.jpg[/atsimg]

Collecting Micrometeorites

edit on 16-8-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

That is an interesting theory I have never heard before. It certainly is possible. As you pointed out their are some similarities. I also found the mineral content of these to be peculiar.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
See the problem I have with these implants, well, a few of the problems, are:

Firstly, they state it's "encapsulated" but "attached to the nervous system". Now, encapsulation is exactly what the human body does to a foreign body, encapsulates it, and tries to eject it in some manner. Some cases of these are free floating. I've even seen a video of this on some UFO docu, showing someone with a "floater" I believe in their arm, and of course when you apply pressure near it, it moves.

Any sliver of metal or rock, or anything really, will get encapsulated inside the human body. This is completely normal and in no way points to an alien implant by itself.

I've followed the links, but haven't listened to the coast to coast interview, if there is a transcript that would be great. I'd really like to know how this object was "attached to the nervous system". I would like an image of this (doubtful as it would be at that first link already) and a medical explanation for how this object, which appears to be nothing more than a rock, is "attached" to the patients nervous system. The nervous system describes a series of nerves and pathways, so just being inside a body isn't "attached to the nervous system".

Secondly.... This appears to be a rock, specifically a rock made of mostly iron and other earthly elements. Now here's where I'm lost, I have little knowledge of what to expect level wise in an earthborn element, or something extraterrestrial. Sci-fi would have me think it would be something completely different and off "the charts" so to speak, but I'd suspect simply showing trace elements that couldn't have come from earth, would at least be a step in the right direction.

It's not even completely out in left field to say it could actually be a micro meteorite that embedded into the patient and they weren't aware.

I'm very skeptical of Leir as I've seen various videos and interviews and he always leaves out the fact that these objects could simply be slivers of metal or rock or other elements. He acts like the encapsulation means it's an implant connected to the human nervous system to power itself from our bio-electricity a la the matrix, yet encapsulation is the exact opposite of that, it's ISOLATING the object from the rest of the body.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Wouldn't even micrometeors go much deeper into the body? And wouldn't many more people be getting killed by MM's that were just a little larger?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

I think if you join coasttocoast (costs money to do so) you can get all the old radio broadcasts. The transcript would be nice to have. As for the content of the implants being terrestrial or extra terrestrial is very hard to prove as well. Since many of the elements we have on earth, are abundant in space. But I'm with you, I would assume the contents of these implants would be "off the charts".

I know the source being Leir doesn't exactly add credibility to the situation. But I have a feeling that some of these people coming forward are legit and are just trying to find out WTH these things are in their bodies. Of course there are many simple worldly explanations.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
y alien? how about goverment...they must test the chips on someone...also maybe mk ultra devices....

kinda like Masonic Child Identification Programs (CHIP)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

That is also a possibility, but the RFID technology appears differently. They make them so small now that they are almost invisible to the naked eye. And they have an industrial worldly appearance. Who knows what the government can be experiencing with though. So many possibilities.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
i looked up the composition of meteorites on WIKI

Meteorites have traditionally been divided into three broad categories: stony meteorites are rocks, mainly composed of silicate minerals; iron meteorites are largely composed of metallic iron-nickel; and, stony-iron meteorites contain large amounts of both metallic and rocky material. Modern classification schemes divide meteorites into groups according to their structure, chemical and isotopic composition and mineralogy

Most meteorites are stony meteorites, classed as chondrites and achondrites. Only 6% of meteorites are iron meteorites or a blend of rock and metal, the stony-iron meteorites. Modern classification of meteorites is complex, the review paper of Krot et al. (2007) summarizes modern meteorite taxonomy.

About 86% of the meteorites that fall on Earth are chondrites, which are named for the small, round particles they contain. These particles, or chondrules, are composed mostly of silicate minerals that appear to have been melted while they were free-floating objects in space. Certain types of chondrites also contain small amounts of organic matter, including amino acids, and presolar grains. Chondrites are typically about 4.55 billion years old and are thought to represent material from the asteroid belt that never formed into large bodies. Like comets, chondritic asteroids are some of the oldest and most primitive materials in the solar system. Chondrites are often considered to be "the building blocks of the planets".

you can compare that to the analysis of the object taken from "john smith's" body.

What worries me in this case is that the person it allegedly came from is not named along with the lab that allegedly did the analysis (at least not in that article anyway). Theres really not a lot of info here that could be checked up on.

edit on 16-8-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This 'implant' business doesn't really sit well with me at all. I remember when I was younger I had managed to get a piece of stone stuck in my upper leg and a year later it began to wriggle its way out eventually leaving me with a small hole in my leg. For all we know this could be the same exact things these 'contactee's' have had removed from their body. Also, what purpose would these implants serve? Why would the 'aliens' want to keep taps on 'contactee's'?

I'm surprised someone hasn't linked the indifferent sizes of male genitalia with 'alien' phenomenon - everything else seems to have been compared. Seriously.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Actually, it looks like a gallstone. And some of the elements found in the supposed implant can also be found in gallstones, from what I gather it has to do with dietary issues.

Image of a gallstone for comparison. Gallstones can be divided into different types, the one in the example picture, and the one in the OP, may be a pigment type gallstone. Its dark color is due to the composition of bilirubin and calcium salts that are found in bile.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e69bea06a284.gif[/atsimg]

You can see the elements that are found in the implant corresponds with those found in gallstones in this pdf:

Biochemical and Molecular Roles of Nutrients

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I can imagine he does alot of work removing "implants" from peoples bodies when in fact he may be removing gallstones. The total number of 16 operations is actually impressive, I'm stunned so many people will allow him to operate on them

edit on 16/8/11 by Droogie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Seems pretty feasible to me that aliens would put an implant in that not only tracks our movement but our thoughts and actions as well. That's why the central nervous system bit caught my attention. As to whether or not these are genuine, who knows. All I know is that if an alien were to implant a human, this is how they would do it.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by d00d557
All I know is that if an alien were to implant a human, this is how they would do it.

Really? How can you be so sure? If I was an alien and wanted to implant something in somebody, I'd set it inside a bone, where it would actually be hidden in a nice and solid place, unlikely to be dislodged. The skull would be my first choice, just in case somebody loses a hand or an arm. Inside a molar, perhaps. The femur or spine would also work. And the spine is very accessible. I would also make it out of something a little less easy to find using X-rays or MRIs. Plastic? Ceramic? Glass? All would be better than metal.

Hell, humans can already do as good or a better job at implanting and tracking than these aliens. Suddenly, they don't seem so sophisticated.

edit on 16-8-2011 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Seems to me your perspective is groping overmuch.

1. The movement of some of the implants is not a result per se of 'pressure' near them.

The movement demonstrated in some of them is obviously of the implant's own engineering, force, response. I suppose one could hypothesize that some external, even spiritual force was moving it as said spiritual force or dimension observed the removal in progress. But even that does not quite fit the phenomena observed.

What is observed is that a scalpel approaches and the object moves. From our perspective, such goings on seem virtually like 'magic.'

2. Not all the objects look like tiny meteorites. Some clearly have a technological design.

3. Micro-meteorites do not emit/transmit specific frequencies, at least not as a rule. LOL.

4. Micro-meteorites do not reassemble themselves while sitting untouched in a petri dish or on a piece of gauze.

5. It may well be the case that micro-meteorites have some 'other-worldly' mineral compositions as likely do and demonstrably do the implants. Not sure what that proves or demonstrates except that both may well be 'other-worldly.

6. I don't know that it is beyond the realm of such exotic technologies to resemble micro-meteorites for some purpose.

7. Of course encapsulation occurs with foreign bodies. What better way to insure a secure implant than to genetically or however such engineer the implant to encapsulate with particular encapsulation properties facilitating it's designed function as well as to hinder removal.

8. Some of their designed functions seem to relate to the central nervous system. It seems highly likely that the exotic technology involved includes nanobits which seek out nearby central nervous system fibers and attach thereto. Micro-meteorites don't do that.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

Why?

Assume they have found a great genetic donor . . . keeping track would be useful.

Assume they have a set of human guinnea pigs for whatever purposes . . . they are clearly breeding hybrids . . . for managing their planned human farms???

Assume they are studying effects of pollution on humans over a long period of time . . . nice to take repeated measures of the same humans.

etc.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join